Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser54053

Top 5 Tribe discussion here we go.

1. Uruz - This is a decent tribe, it has some decent members and some good members. Not sure about their stability, due to the tribe being formed through multiple backstabbings / mergers and the fact they plan ops with tribes then attack them a week later, I am sure if things started to go south the same would repeat itself again. Overall though probably in the best position to win the world right now, what they do with that I do not know.

2. Butt! - Solid Tribe that has been around since day 1 and been rank 1 for most of the world. Recent problems within the tribe have dropped their ranking to rank 2, which proves the point, the only people that can beat butt! are butt!. not quite as good position as Uruz has right now.

3. Mojo - This is the final member of the 3 power house tribes right now. They are warring QQ and completely destroying them. This tribe is VERY good position to win the world and will more then likely be around until the very end. Has a strong alliance with Butt! which in my opinion makes them the clear dominant force in this world.

4 QQ - What can I say? This tribe is pretty much dead.

5 o.0 - This tribe is filled with 2 of the best members in the world. With their super strong alliance and ties with BUTT! this makes them a top power house.

DeletedUser

Kiwd, did you just woke and said "hmm I'm just gonna copy Brian's review, but I think ill change the words a little bit" :icon_rolleyes:

5 o.0 - This tribe is filled with 2 of the best members in the world.

Also I disagree, I currently have a spy in that tribe and according to what I have been told that conquista guy is a cry baby. However I have to agree, that divide guy is pretty badass I heard, just the other day he ate 10 cookies all by himself.

DeletedUser

Kiwd, did you just woke and said "hmm I'm just gonna copy Brian's review, but I think ill change the words a little bit" :icon_rolleyes:

Also I disagree, I currently have a spy in that tribe and according to what I have been told that conquista guy is a cry baby. However I have to agree, that divide guy is pretty badass I heard, just the other day he ate 10 cookies all by himself.

which conquista guy? xD

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Top tribes

1. Butt! - Solid Tribe that has been around since day 1 and been rank 1 for most of the world. Recent problems within the tribe have dropped their ranking to rank 2, which proves the point, the only people that can beat butt! are butt!. not quite as good position as Uruz has right now.

2. Uruz - This is a decent tribe, it has some decent members and some good members. Not sure about their stability, due to the tribe being formed through multiple backstabbings / mergers and the fact they plan ops with tribes then attack them a week later, I am sure if things started to go south the same would repeat itself again. Overall though probably in the best position to win the world right now, what they do with that I do not know.

Only thing is I cannot remember any of theses tribes actually being around from Day 1. Maybe they were born in a different name and then changed names to attract better members?

Newly merged tribes.... enough said. Merging glory is still the best strategy.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Top 5 Tribe discussion here we go.

1. Uruz - This is a decent tribe, it has some decent members and some good members. Not sure about their stability, due to the tribe being formed through multiple backstabbings / mergers and the fact they plan ops with tribes then attack them a week later, I am sure if things started to go south the same would repeat itself again. Overall though probably in the best position to win the world right now, what they do with that I do not know.

2. Butt! - Solid Tribe that has been around since day 1 and been rank 1 for most of the world. Recent problems within the tribe have dropped their ranking to rank 2, which proves the point, the only people that can beat butt! are butt!. not quite as good position as Uruz has right now.

3. Mojo - This is the final member of the 3 power house tribes right now. They are warring QQ and completely destroying them. This tribe is VERY good position to win the world and will more then likely be around until the very end. Has a strong alliance with Butt! which in my opinion makes them the clear dominant force in this world.

4 QQ - What can I say? This tribe is pretty much dead.

5 o.0 - This tribe is filled with 2 of the best members in the world. With their super strong alliance and ties with BUTT! this makes them a top power house.

You seem to know things about Uruz that no one else does :O

DeletedUser

In other news, mojo nobled a lot of QQ (the original ones :p ) villages. And around 15 players have left the QQ tribes, with -QQ- basically extinct now. A week back, on 13/6/15 =QQ=,-QQ- had 44 members in total, now it is 29, either due to few smart members leaving tribe as they foresaw result of this war/massacre or MOJO rimming some players. And frontlines have shifted massively.

Nothing to say really.. Id post the war stats, but they seem unnecessary. Not to say QQ isnt fighting back, kudos to the guys in QQ who still are. Though I really don't really know what is still keeping you there, specially the guys who are way back and joined QQ late. I don't know much about the condition of that area when you joined and I don't want to comment without any info. I'd love it if someone who knows about it (QQ, or anyone who knows really :) ) could provide background though.

Deleted User - 10618707

Kiwadc, when are you going to tell us more about that new tribe initiative you were setting up, you know the one you said I was excluded from because of my arrogance?

Deleted User - 10683120

Kiwadc, when are you going to tell us more about that new tribe initiative you were setting up, you know the one you said I was excluded from because of my arrogance?

^^ Well that attitude right there is probably why you would have been excluded. Not sure what you're trying to do besides start shit...but good luck with that : )

Michael Corleone.

[video=youtube;2g5Hz17C4is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is[/video]

TDs typical response if he is being asked/told hes starting shit. :lol:

Deleted User - 10618707

[video=youtube;2g5Hz17C4is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is[/video]

TDs typical response if he is being asked/told hes starting shit. :lol:

Lmao :D. (wasntme)

^^ Well that attitude right there is probably why you would have been excluded. Not sure what you're trying to do besides start shit...but good luck with that : )

Guess you weren't included too huh :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Nuh uh . You are in mojo, so you didn't get invited to the super duper secret tribe.

mattcurr

Is that envy I sense :O

Of course it is could you teach her how to do so well in wars? I mean the way you're only down 1 village on academy tribe the size of three players, honestly it's just really an awesome experience to get to witness it.

E47Qc2M.png

Recipe for beating Butt! everyone here it is! Don't poke the bear and let us forget about our computers in the summer fun, the amount of you had a good run skypes I got from uruz when they merged whored while I was away was comedic.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Of course it is could you teach her how to do so well in wars? I mean the way you're only down 1 village on academy tribe the size of three players, honestly it's just really an awesome experience to get to witness it.

E47Qc2M.png

Recipe for beating Butt! everyone here it is! Don't poke the bear and let us forget about our computers in the summer fun, the amount of you had a good run skypes I got from uruz when they merged whored while I was away was comedic.

You really do need to get a clue. I'm not talking about Uruz, but hey this was kinda expected, as irrelevant as your other posts.