Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

Still haven't capped a villa off someone not supporting krieger :( share da luv(def) krieger bbz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93681

I intentionally put myself out of the loop. When droid left, basically everyone in royale knew it was coming except me. This may come as a shock, but im not very good or active. Pretty much spent 8 months sending trains at barbs for 30 minutes each day. I can really only blame myself and my ex tribal therapist =(

Lies...you are very good. Just need troops. Ask your god if you can bring enough home to defend. Youre one of the best at that.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the red reps RoyalE. Your red reps have done more damage to me then your failed op on our account :)

I will green rep you as a gesture of goodwill! No one should have to endure the hardships of a red rep op. I know, I've been there. Let no man question nams ability to work together in all facets of tribalwars. I reckon nam hit my rep points a little harder than royale hit your rep points.

DeletedUser100466

screenshot_50.png

-Be calm and enjoy the game

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 42
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,310,440
Side 2: 327,165
Difference: 983,275

chart

Michael Corleone.

Food for thought:

Does a "natural" leader in TW hog all the defense of a tribe? Do they not help with snipes or stacks?

Quite the example the RoyalE leader sets for his own tribe. Why stack and snipe and save your tribemates when recap rit?

DeletedUser

..don`t tell em what they are doing wrong; let em keep doing what they do while the result is obvious.

All for one, all for Krieger.

Edit: Some says definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results..

The way RoyalE has operated until NAM declaration worked. It ain`t working now and resulting the collaps of RoyalE. Still, they keep on going the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a shame they stopped chatting on the externals, even display stopped and he was all for the banter. I guess when half your tribe hates your leader it's difficult to stay on top of things.

Michael Corleone.

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,012
Side 2: 459
Difference: 553

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 816
Side 2: 137
Difference: 679

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,996,070
Side 2: 4,177,045
Difference: 4,819,025

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,561,241
Side 2: 1,147,504
Difference: 6,413,737

chart

DeletedUser

As predicted at the beginning of the war, clear victors are NAM

GG Krieger

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its funny to see the well oiled war machine that was suppose to be the end of NAM struggle so badly, not used to warring a tribe of equal size that you cant recruit from?

hoping those that talked a big game before the war haven't quit yet and will give a good fight, its not over until its over and i know royal players still have some decent friends who could take accounts and start coming back, but i cant see them doing anything with the small number of active players they currently have.