Post Your Pets

DeletedUser

Post your pets!

This here is Ginger. She's a princess. As a beautiful calico cat, she realizes she is better than all of her feline companions, so she has no problem slapping them when they get out of line. Occasionally, she will even slap humans for petting her incorrectly. But beneath her hard shell, Ginger is a sweetheart who has an unparallelled purring motor.

Y5s5a1C.png

Asylum Escapee

dat my dog (the one on the right)

Last edited:

xankou

11052460_10204648545599076_94935788406183220_n.jpg
1606965_10204648545559075_69002774611530709_n.jpg

His name is Brian, as in Monty Python's Life of Brian (NOT Family Guy). 4years old, he serves the purpose of amusing my fiance whilst I am away at work ^_^

DeletedUser

ohhh thats a cute lil puppy! I like the name Brian after Monty Python's Life of Brian

Here is my cute lil kitty, Fred. He is siblings with Ginger (see above). They were named after the famous 1930's dance partners Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. Why, I don't know. I wanted to name them Bam-bam and Pebbles after the Flintstones but that was vetoed by a higher authority. Anyways, Fred is the most gentle soul that has ever existed. This cat is seriously so meek that he can't even find the power to meow. And though he never actively seeks attention, he's always extremely grateful when you give him some.

2011-11-13_21-29-32_528.jpg

DeletedUser65288

[video=youtube_share;n3RSlUkw9U0]http://youtu.be/n3RSlUkw9U0[/video]

Was always a fan of Tophat myself, perhaps the more famous of the two's films

DeletedUser85032

hqdefault.jpg

say hello to johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!! he likes to poke his head though doors and say heares me!!

DeletedUser

This is Yancey. He was the first pet I ever knew. He was named after the popular Pittsburgh Steeler Wide Receiver, Yancey Thigpen (My mother had a crush on him or something). Yancey, aka Big Fella, was basically the coolest cat ever. When I was younger, sometimes I felt like I was his pet. He was that assertive.

GqUl95L.png

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
guinea pig (sucks)

[spoil]
rg3n2iE.jpg
[/spoil]

cat that brings stuff we don't want

[spoil]
P0uEDDL.jpg
[/spoil]