Your W19 History

DeletedUser

I have just spent several hours looking back on old threads of mine, and those of which i posted on.
And it just made me remember all of the things i have done, some that i am proud of, some that i am not so proud of.
And i will say now sorry for the big blocks of text, i should of added in some pictures

So just take a moment to remember everything that you have been through.
Even if you are no longer in W19, technically i am not, my account died LONG ago. I am just curious what you have all been through.

I joined W19 on the account Reaper66, in south east K56 (where LOVERLOVER is) i joined knowing nothing about the game, i did not farm (can't be sure). I just built up, fortunately i had good sense to build troops. And i also managed to get a decent sized 2nd village.
I made friends with someone called Damon.l who was just like me, didn't know a lot. Over time i got to 5-7 villages and managed to worm my way into Vete, the dominate tribe on K56 at the time.
Then with in a couple of days in a war with some korean tribe, K_Top i believe, and fought alongside VENOM. This was a good war for me, i gained villages, and had experience of being sent over 1000 fakes. Was scary.

Then we merged with VENOM, and fought CSDS. Again i got stuck in a gained some more villages. I can't recall how this went. But in my time here i met LOVERLOVER, Bloodypitt, detahbringer, booger4lyfe, njhern, not many more i can remember.

Then merged to F-Quh family. This was when things went tits up. And yes i was a coward and tried to save my own ass. I really wish i didn't, this was a bad part in my W19 history. This led to RAWR, would like to point out this about rawr :p
unjustified Joined 21st October 2008 - 04:00 41,780
Thought this was funny to look back on.
where i was a co-duke with Christopher silver and xt master! loved it, we had fun.

Later moved onto WAR/DA*/Stoned/Animal. it changed alot. This was when i was at my best. Very proud of myself.
...AtlasShrugged (619|598) K56 9,352 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:09:37
...68ADate (617|597) K56 9,640 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:04:09
...Shocker (639|586) K56 7,606 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:04:08
...WorldDomination (624|590) K56 9,552 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:04:08
...HummyBums (619|591) K56 9,024 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:04:06
...DominoEffects (619|590) K56 10,112 Alexithymia [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-11 14:04:05

Was very happy with myself, tried it a couple more times on Hiya8ball too.

Groped.. (633|496) K46 9,941 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-19 02:45:08
Groped.. (635|499) K46 9,941 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-19 02:45:08
Groped.. (633|498) K46 9,685 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-01-19 02:45:06

Capt. Awesome (621|456) K46 9,685 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-03-31 11:09:58
Groped.. (620|471) K46 9,941 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-03-31 11:09:58
(A)Number227 (620|493) K46 9,941 Hiya8Ball [CANDY] Reaper66 [WAR] 2009-03-31 11:09:57

And then i quit for the 2nd time i believe, i cant be sure, its happened so many times.

Came back, played the Ciano313 account in PANDAS. Here i meant many lovely people.
Chuckypig, jerrymcabe, Foocuh, unjustified, jeff, and well everyone there basically. I liked them all. Then we had the PANDA vs bonded war, i was front line and i think i did pretty well.

I quit again.....:icon_rolleyes:

Apparently i came back and played orcadevil for a bit, i will be honest i don't remember this, and i sent an illegal train :/ someone might have to fill me in on this bit haha. Sounds like i had fun.

Quit....:icon_eek:

And now i am playing MONERCO in K1/K2 and K11:icon_twisted: oh thats right I'm coming into one of your home K's

This game has taught me much, not only about the game but about life, i was 14 when i started playing, i was young and immature (i still am) But i found out many things, my grammar and speech improved greatly. I listened to how hard real life can be and how sudden bad things can happen. Which i have also experienced over the years and still am.
This game has gave me many happy moments, no sad ones, I have always enjoyed it, even when it does get tedious. It resulted in a couple of bad results in my GCSE's, not so good but i have recovered from that now.

The main point is, it has been a part of my life for many years and still a while to go yet. I would like to thank everyone on W19, for giving me such a great life experience, because really it has been. As weird as it sounds.

As for the future, will i remain on MONERCO account. I hope so, but it will end next year if i am successful in gaining a place at Portsmouth University. And as for right now, i am still playing, however I'm going through hard times, luckily i am the co-player so it is not to bad.

Thankyou for reading, and please spare the time to tell your story, no matter who you are, and if you have gone or are still around. Might find some old faces.

LOVERLOVER

memories! Cool read. BTW, i met up with bloodypit in world 43 a while back. Detahbringer- the misspelled nick of the century!:axemen:

DeletedUser

Cheers, and yeah surprised how much i remembered. And sweet, wish i could get everyone back together, thata be pretty epic. And yeah certainly didn't make the easiest nick.

anyone else wanna post theirs?

Bigfeet15

I'll post my memory's once i get time to type em all up.. my w19 experiences have been quite a few. very nice thread jamie :)

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Awesome read Reaper, I also started playing when I was 14, and I am 19 now. Time flys!! I just recently came back last week or so, and only play W59 on my JustDoIt. alias. W19 was, and always will be my favorite world, and where I met most of my TW's friends that I will never forget. In 6 months time now I will be U.S. Military, I started playing when I was just a High School Freshman...

DeletedUser50073

Lol good thread. Ya I have quit a lot too and thought I was never coming back and always end up back here no worries :D

Played the Sicory account as a newbie, only tried w10 and had my first village nobled and thought tw was stupid because you can lose your village! :lol: But played for a looong time in NIR and they trained me, and eventually co-duked the tribe with Seven.dj. NIR was beat by brains after a LOOONG war.

I contacted LOVERLOVER on skype and was let into ASYLUM. Played CMDR GEIL for a while until the gang bang started, and jumped on gulzun which bordered brains and kicked some brains ass! Had a very fun fight for a while and even catted/nobled DonShane into an inactive mess and he quit. Was banned for spying with a seperate account within brains :( woops

Quit for a long time.. Came back to play legit and just beat people fairly.

Was offered DaWinnerBeyatch which was a small 3-4million point account in brains land which was in WDW at the time. The account was basically a meatshield against brains for asylum and I wasn't expecting to play for long.Joined into asylum with the account and started to kill brains. Played that forwhat seemed like ages.. Was nuked the whole time, I would say most of my experience in defending came from playing this account.. I let ASYLUM noble me out and quit again for a while..
July of 2010 - Jan 2011

Came back to coplay drattuts for a while. He and I thought we should attempt to end war with BRAINS and fight XLR, as this is what seemed to be the easiest way to win w19. That didn't work, BRAINS/VIRTUS/XLR all attacked. I was on his account the minute XLR declared and fought hard and saved more or dratts villages in that first few hours of the war than he knows :p

locodice3 recieved thousands and thousands of attacks from XLR/BRAINS/VIRTUS..Well mostly XLR and BRAINS.. Locodice did not have time for it, so drattuts put me on locodice, which was supposed to be temporary if i remember right lol, but I am still here on loco.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What I miss most of all is all the skype chats with Asylum members, and our off topic forum. :p It was so much fun being with a bunch of crazies haha.

DeletedUser104577

Before reading, please note that this is a noob rim story of a rim newbie who first played tw in w19.

Hello everyone! I'm poir123, aka super pacifier and parallelo.
I started playing this world when I was in 7th grade. That was around the time my father forbid me from playing any downloadable games on the computer, so I somehow ended up finding Tribal Wars. It's been three or four years now, and I find it utterly amazing that w19 still goes on.

I started out in the rim. K12, 264|134. I used to check on tribal wars once or twice every two days at first.

My real w19 experience started when I decided I was strong enough to take on a small tribe all on my own because I had over five villages. I thought I was strong! I lucked out because the tribe was a dying tribe. I'm sure some people are familiar with Hopi. It was pretty big for a rim tribe. There was a considerable amount of them near me, but calomon and Sh1ppy took most of them (think they were in Magyar back then, or twe). I was pretty lucky other people were attacking them or else, my time on w19 would have ended then and there. Unfortunately, I never really used my troops against other players after that. That was pretty much the end of my real w19 experience.

At that time, I was in ~RRA~. This is where I met my first tw friend, jimbob202, and learned to play. ~RRA~ used to be a part of the "Northern Alliance", a huge family. ~RRA~ broke off because we didn't like it. The plan we had at ~RRA~ was to establish a nice cluster in K21, K04, and K12. We nobled mostly barbs and played tw casually though. The tribe broke apart as the players became more experienced and realized having clusters in K21, K04, and K12 was outlandish. ~RRA~ spread apart into tribes in K04, K21, and K12. This was when I joined the half-Korean, half-English speaking *NS* family.

My time at the *NS* family was fun. Being Korean-American, I translated a bunch of Korean to English and English to Korean to keep the tribe connected. K12 was becoming pretty crowded. Being the noob I was, I sent a noble train to K01 and started nobling the villages there like crazy. I had a mini-cluster at K21, about 15 villages in K12, and I think eight villages in K01 when TWE decided to declare war on the *NS* family. The number one player in *NS* and K12, with about 3.5-4 million points, givemethep was a neighbor of mine in K12. He would have crushed the TWE players in K12, but he was banned then and I lost all my K12 villages. I went from 150k to 90k overnight. I got pissed at the game and didn't log on for a while. I told my friend and PA, jimbob202, to take all my villages. She only took one before I decided to come back to the game. This was when I nobled about 15 villages to make up for my K12 villages in K01. I had a considerable cluster. Some tribe mates at *NSH* got me back up and running in K12. About a month after that, though, I decided I was too addicted and decided to quit. I told my PA in K01, ariekannairb, to noble all my villages.

This didn't happen because w19 is too addicting. I decided to play again after my PA had nobled all of my K01 cluster. Everyone in my tribe became inactive while I was gone. The Koreans in *NS* quit because their schoolyear started. I got pissed at my tribe and sold them out to Magyar, and joined its academy.

Magyar was at war with Signos. I had a K32 noob cluster that fed off the Barbarian Villages of big players that quit there. I got completely raped there, lost a few more villages to *NS*. That was May 2009.

In June, I decided I wanted to quit again, left my tribe, and stopped playing for a week. In that week, an inactive player I'd been leisurely nobling became active, got pissed at me, and nobled a lot of my villages. I got pissed again and nobled a lot of his when he became inactive again.

I joined the NoobZ family because I was given a second chance by a friend from *NS*. I was one of the dukes or baron, I don't remember. I remember I was just a shitty leader. NoobZ ended up having no coordination against cC and it was a big mess. I realized I was spending too much time playing a war game that I never really had the hang of. That's when I decided I really needed to quit and gave my account away.

I would have been a much better player had I been more mature back then. I didn't really take into consideration all the little details of the game. Pretty much, all I knew was how to noble and how to build troops. I still had fun though. It was fun getting points and villages and making friends. If a world like w19 comes out again, I'd play it the way it was meant to be played. I'm writing this not only in reminiscence, but also in hopes that some good friends I made in w19 that I lost contact with will read this, remember me, and hit me up with a PM. (So PM me if you remember me! :D)

DeletedUser

really a nice thread reaper66..it was nice speaking with you in that time. you guys remember to much :)
Shame on me that i forgotten a lot parts of the begining in w19..

DeletedUser

Just poking around as it's amazing this world is still open. Reading up on some posts and I so remember this event when I had the zingster0 account in XLR.

Apparently i came back and played orcadevil for a bit, i will be honest i don't remember this, and i sent an illegal train :/ someone might have to fill me in on this bit haha. Sounds like i had fun.

You actually sent 2 illegal trains :icon_eek:. This was in the day before the servers auto spaced the attacks and you had to report someone for sending an illegal train. I reported you but they let your nobling stand and only gave you a warning. We went back and forth nobling this village a few times and you actually sent another illegal train but canceled it before I could report you again :icon_smile:.

DeletedUser

I've forgotten most of my W19 history...apart from that ASYLUM and I were Awesome and the true winners of W19 (nah jk I've matured from that point of view)

I'll make a better post when I can be bothered if anyone is still lurking here. I had to get my IP ban/perma ban removed just so I could post again <3

Hope all of you are well mucho love

Nudist

I have played more worlds than I'd like to admit, but this world is probably my most memorable for a lot of different reasons. In terms of skill and personality this world was in its prime.

Hi dratz ;)