Epic rap battle of tribal wars

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10618707
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Participate for a chance to win the right to Mattcurr's first village!

URUZ Versuuuussssss BUTT AND MOJO. Begin!

You guys bout to get rekt so badly, in game and out
So much worse than the slave revolutions of the south?
But since my rhymes are underrated, confrontation I'll avoid
Instead I'll step off and hand the mic to my mate, lloyd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinglloyd1

Yo yo to, Lloyd on the mic. Time for round 2.. Let's see if TD can compete! I heard you had a hard time sleeping last night? Because you were caught up in a nightmare called me. You were crying in this nightmare because you were scared. But no-one cared.. We just stared. You threw a chair, but where? But I swear il pay your fair because I'm living life on a prayer and because we should share, whys that so rare? Because he's lost that "mojo" baby, but you only live once that's the motto nigga yolo. There's vomit on his sweater already, mums spaghetti. That's em's line. But yeah TD mums doing so fine. She was howling out for me to do her one more time. Then meti's like 'Lloyd? All you say is 'WORDS WORDS WORDS' but I'm a bird. I'm an Eagle, ready to fire and my desire is to tire. So let's get back to the topic? TD you need to bolt like a rocket. Back to your socket then docket. Before I come over there and close into my prey. So good luck to everyone to challenge me..? You's undermined me but please kindly don't be blindly.. And open your eyes and see what I done to herz then 'URUZ' are gonna hurts yers. Because we are gonna win, matts a bin he grins. He's almost as vicious as me then TD will finally get the last laugh on the forums.

Deleted User - 10618707

My feelings are hurt lloyd :( ....I introduced you :(...your supposed to be dissing them :(

DeletedUser112009

This thread was dead before it started, created because TD's brain farted. A vein attempt to revive the forum, but instead simply continue to bore 'em. TD should focus on the game, before driving Harry insane. Thus the end of this verse is nigh, and with it I bid this thread goodbye.

...That's how it's done noobs

Deleted User - 10618707

Does white and rap rhyme in someway I can't understand? o_O

Deleted User - 10618707

Wait up, lloyd is it true that mojo is really scared?
Been waiting for their rap so long, I could have grown a beard
Or could it be just because mommy and daddy never cared?
We got so many people wait just to be volunteered
Oh btw, I heard your guy mull, is getting cleared.

I can go on for days
Just need a bag of Lays
But guys seriously, your ops dont get us Phased

DeletedUser

Hold up, you expect us to rap against these bunch of gays?
Give us a break, I just wanna get blazed.
These mojo fools leave me amazed
At how patheic there ops are,
They must be going through their menstrual phase.

Deleted User - 10683120

Hold up hold up hold up
Mojo says what sup?

We ain't scared
We just aren't bothered
We like to keep busy
You guys are always in a tizzy
Back and forth with WORDS
You make one become so dizzy
Blah blah blah
We say nah nah nah
We say bring it,
We don't give a shit
You care more about this
Instead of taking the piss
We're here to play the game
Not join the rapper hall of fame, lame

Deleted User - 10618707

Uh okay

Your rhyming skills are atrocious
While ours are precocious
Ripping through mojo all day you'd prolly think that we're ferocious
Tis so funny, your not good at playing or rapping, tho
Those rhymes I'd expect to hear when a kindergarten-er starts to flow
I may have to pull a low blow and be sexist and say its because you are a girl doh,
But the truth is, ye just a dumb hoe

Hoe, meaning that thing you use in your garden:icon_wink:

hexic xeko

Hold up, you expect us to rap against these bunch of gays?
Give us a break, I just wanna get blazed.
These mojo fools leave me amazed
At how patheic there ops are,
They must be going through their menstrual phase.

Homophobia and misogyny ? are you a real life rapper??

Kinglloyd1

Yo yo yo what's sup? This ones for you kmenard. You made a rap in the declaration. Thinking you're all amazing. Your raps are all wack. Have you been taking smack? Because you've really been thinking you're black.

Kinglloyd1

Back on the mic again. Heard mojo dissing. What have I been missing? I've been hissing. Waiting for my opportunity to arise. But why? *Sigh* you think you're all that especially Matt. But he's just a little brat. Me and my mate TD been flowing so hard, you're scarred because we are the guards and it turns out you're all just little tards. Shout out to razorshark you better be scared because I bark in the dark and I spark alight to fanny especially your granny's oh wait.. She's just a tranny.

Deleted User - 10683120

Awwww I feel special I really do, just give me a moment or two. I didn't write the declaration, no. What gives, yo? Bitch and moan bitch and moan it's always the same tone. Part of the game is talking smack but don't worry my tribes always got my back. And I'm not black that's just a scientific fact.

Yo TD! Did you just call me a dumb hoe? That's a low blow, thank god your not my beau. It's people like you with no respect but apparently in your eyes you're perfect. Oh no I'm a noob in your eyes yet I have more respect from my tribemates and allies. Nothing can rain on my parade so keep up the charade.

Deleted User - 10618707

No i didn't ... I was referring to a garden hoe,not whatever you are thinking sure, You can ask willeh or lloyd lol

So seriously...don't take that the wrong way...Some people take things so seriously (sigh).

Michael Corleone.

Yeah you need to relax a bit as TD is pretty harmless.

Unless his girl catches him red handed creepin' on the girl next door...

Deleted User - 10618707

No problem Alex...wasn't me, she saw me in the shower?...wasn't me.....on the sofa? ...wasn't me....she filmed it on camera..wasn't me :x lol

DeletedUser

Yo yo yo. Its ya boy DisplayOnly coming to the mic. He bout to show y'all how it's done. So pay close attention, he'll take your brain to another dimension.

Just take a moment and focus on my lyrical hocus.
It be spreading legs like im moses.
Thats a fictional bonus.
haters be saying that my rapping is bogus
and that I'm terrible poet.
Though I already know it,
your critism is noted.
Some say im egotistical.
No need to get all clinical.
My propoganda and political videos are mystical.
the ladies say I'm hella cool,
tellin me I'm super cute n' whimsical.
for goodness sakes just slow you role
cuz its an Irishman who beckons to my soul.
Its almurph fyi.