Pest Control - Invoice

Ignoramus of the Law

Then lets do it soon buddy :)
I love internals bro you know it .. But the problem was all those internals were merge and still i am short of co-players .
Paying for what ??

For my college tuition...
please?

rich dad poor dad

Then lets do it soon buddy :)
I love internals bro you know it .. But the problem was all those internals were merge and still i am short of co-players .
Paying for what ??

Another lie. You are full of bullshit "bro".

DeletedUser100230

Then why dont you get down in the challenge and we will see who is bullshit ?

rich dad poor dad

Then why dont you get down in the challenge and we will see who is bullshit ?

Why didn't you stay in IT and fight gents if you were so "good"? You are shit anant, you and the rest of IT council. Cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farm4Fun

Why didn't you stay in IT and fight gents if you were so "good"? You are shit anant, you and the rest of IT council. Cowards.

That was mean just saying... not sure who rich dad is but if you wanna test me lets go :p i wouldn't say all of IT was bad xD some of us might surprise you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich dad poor dad

That was mean just saying... not sure who rich dad is but if you wanna test me lets go :p i wouldn't say all of IT was bad xD some of us might surprise you.

I wonder if you will be saying that if you were not in Gents ;)

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 01/08/2015 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 102
Difference: 96

Jovis

BugZ is pretending that REGIME is not wrecking them all over the place, instead 100% focused on my account. they have taken a few villages.... mostly do to my coplayrs mistakes or me falling asleep for 90 minutes... meanwhile Regime is about to bridge that gap and crush them. I will keep exterminating them by the thousands do not worry

DeletedUser88057

Jokis

BugZ is pretending that REGIME is not wrecking them all over the place, instead 100% focused on my account. they have taken a few villages.... mostly do to my coplayrs mistakes or me falling asleep for 90 minutes... meanwhile Regime is about to bridge that gap and crush them. I will keep exterminating them by the thousands do not worry

True were Probably getting butt uckd by Regime stats dont lie no pretending here.. but were piggy in the middle who everyone wanted a piece of us.....were still here... together...But you on the otherhand the Great pretender you ran away like a coward when waterloser told you Sabre and Regime together were going to declare on Bugz .....

Now your not getting all your own way your getting worried .........
Regime forum....HELP im being hit by BUGZ...please send millions of support to me i beg you Regime i want to survive ive nowhere else to jump to now...
You still waiting for more Regime support?

DeletedUser118195

Probably getting wrecked by regime? Dude there isnt a probably about. Its definitely.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 03/08/2015 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 115
Difference: 107

DeletedUser117863

Can anyone post the ingame war stats, so with ODA and ODD too?

Jovis

Regime has not supported me at all for the record. i am on a personal quest for redemption and well on track to martyr myself... but not before #1 ODA/ODD both, and killing millions on the way there. Dig in for a war of attrition cuz i have

2h7080m.gif

monstaz2

Damn Jovis, Rank 1 ODA rank two ODD. That's impressive and I don't think anyone can claim otherwise.

DeletedUser

Come on bugz. Such a great tribe as yours... cant even take down a 700k player who isnt getting help from anyone? Didnt you see how quickly regime ended fusonole? maybe you should take a few pointers from them.