Sabre vs Bugz

DeletedUser117702

enlighten him (nod)

*you're not really enlightening me I know how to post screen shots I promise*

DeletedUser

wow... they have everything figured out... why even bother playing...lets just do whatever the XXpertsss say...

Ignoramus of the Law

wow... they have everything figured out... why even bother playing...lets just do whatever the XXpertsss say...

[spoil]
nKwwlGm.png

[/spoil]

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118195

Bugz have just taken a step towards a new low!
Nevermind kicking players, they have made there academy tribe Antz (Bugzz) Leave the war in order to avoid the terrible war stats that were happening to them!
Nice work Bugz :p

DeletedUser118195

They are. Antz are still fighting and supporting. But as we had already taken loads of villages off them, they have got bugzz (Antz) there family tribe to leave the war to stop further war stats

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bugz have just taken a step towards a new low!
Nevermind kicking players, they have made there academy tribe Antz (Bugzz) Leave the war in order to avoid the terrible war stats that were happening to them!
Nice work Bugz :p

Hmm, in my opinion stats don't really matter its the territories gain by the aggressive tribes that push towards the enemy and gain domination on the continent that is what important, as each individual player gain villages the tribe gains its territories which it pushes.

Tactically Bugz is playing the grind it game, its a game of resilience and Bugz got the perfect partner its Time and they will do everything to offset losses by either mass recruitment, tactical diplomacy, merge, barb noblements for clustering and turteling.. :)

Guys look at it a different picture, as long as Bugz the one your attacking keep kicking players and those who are kicked are being eaten its territories gained, if Players from bugs Leave and you eat them its territories gained, if PLayers from Bugz or its academy Deletes and leaves big barbs and you noble them its territories gained...:lol:

Last edited:

Erig

mmmm, that 100 plunders award is turning me on

That was the first thing I saw. Then I scroll down about to post some troll crap about 100 plunders...turns out you are next comment and already beat me to it.

You, sir, deserve a single clap. *clap*

​<3

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 01/08/2015 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 29
Difference: 2

monstaz2

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 22/07/2015 18:51:00 to 04/08/2015 11:50:17

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 85
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 490,575
Side 2: 665,448
Difference: 174,873

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 262
Difference: 76

chart

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 29
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,051,306
Side 2: 1,827,160
Difference: 224,146

chart

Side 1: 266,231
Side 2: 251,017
Difference: 15,214

chart

DeletedUser

I can't even be bothered to make a stat with all the 20 people bugz has kicked while we noble them

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 111
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 512,813
Side 2: 816,769
Difference: 303,956

chart

Stunner

This is over, bugz is now left trying to hit its deserters....until they disband.

DeletedUser117934

And they can't even manage to do that. in 48 hours they took 1 villa, and i have almost all of 'em in the core of bugz. Killed off about 4 trains so far, 2 more incoming, also already taken care off. If that's all they've got in them i'm not that worried and we'll see what happens when you guys and regime roll them up.

By the way, we are not deserters, kirk wronged us :)

DeletedUser

And they can't even manage to do that. in 48 hours they took 1 villa, and i have almost all of 'em in the core of bugz. Killed off about 4 trains so far, 2 more incoming, also already taken care off. If that's all they've got in them i'm not that worried and we'll see what happens when you guys and regime roll them up.

By the way, we are not deserters, kirk wronged us :)

Well we all know bugz are shit :p you were one of the few good ones and he kicked you. Nice one kirk