Still Going Strong
Reaction score
kirk is such a nasty duke...he wrongs so many players for
inactivity
desertion
supporting the enemy
non tribe fighting.
pa above tribe

the list is endless..... so unfair that kirk is..
and lego thanx for yr birthday wish..was a great day cheers..:)

dupemaster stop bitchin..

DeletedUser

Sabre hate us cause they aint us.
we've hemorraged, bugz had a lot of players who were dumb enough to think like this about red-dots:
"Hey he was my friend, now kirk asks me to attack and i refuse"
Unfortunately, DR.Mooseknuckle and Lothlorien, all the poop you can write can't change the fact that you went against the tribe.
Fair enough, in a bit of a pickle now though, can't join regime and regime won't let me join ruffs. And gents is allied with bugz o_O
I thought you wanted to be best friends forever with jovis and moose? what happened? are you abandoning your friends again? Pick your side better next time and you wont lose months of work.

But the rest of the bugs plow on, its funny to see sabre get all riled up, yet i just blew a hole through their frontlines, and stole 300k worth of villages from them, again, you guys write more then you send attacks, and quite frankly those who end up writing a whole lot of garbage on forums are usually lacking in some department... maybe size. So go saber, Do not to shut up and fight rather, keep talking smack and die. Makes the job easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Saint what are you smokeing no on in bugz has taken more then 7 villages off us this whole war

DeletedUser

Sabre hate us cause they aint us.
we've hemorraged, bugz had a lot of players who were dumb enough to think like this about red-dots:
"Hey he was my friend, now kirk asks me to attack and i refuse"
Unfortunately, DR.Mooseknuckle and Lothlorien, all the poop you can write can't change the fact that you went against the tribe.

I thought you wanted to be best friends forever with jovis and moose? what happened? are you abandoning your friends again? Pick your side better next time and you wont lose months of work.

But the rest of the bugs plow on, its funny to see sabre get all riled up, yet i just blew a hole through their frontlines, and stole 300k worth of villages from them, again, you guys write more then you send attacks, and quite frankly those who end up writing a whole lot of garbage on forums are usually lacking in some department... maybe size. So go saber, Do not to shut up and fight rather, keep talking smack and die. Makes the job easier.

I say moose has picked the better side. ;) But seriously your post was funny. Can you show proof of where you blew a 'hole' through sabre frontline? i will like to see the only good player in bugz then :)

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruffs
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 114
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 681,768
Side 2: 825,908
Difference: 144,140

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,801
Side 2: 22,296
Difference: 11,505

chart

slowing?? :D

DeletedUser118195

Your really choosing bad times to post these stats?
Might be worth looking over the past week?
where its 49-6 in favour of ruffs...
Just because we took the weekend off doesnt change the fact that bugz are being crushed at a hell of a speed :p And thats with only like 5 of us fighting :p

Edit:
The 49-6 stat also doesnt take into account any of the Bugzz villages as bugz kicked them out of the war, and it doesnt include the kicked players EG skagen, who was kicked after losing 25 villages (Still had about 15 left at the point which are quickly being eaten)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: skagen

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 360
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 8
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,439,074
Side 2: 2,473,349
Difference: 34,275

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 392,750
Side 2: 54,605
Difference: 338,145

chart

There you go :) For only 5 ruffs players fighting really, not going too badly :L

Last edited:

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 111
Difference: 49

chart