Gents Declares War On Sabre

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It amazes me that you can still brag about stats after the dick move that Balian pulled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Most of gents caps came follow blindside moves. Though when Ruffs gets accustomed, Gents can't seem to do much more damage to Ruffs. Same happened during the surprise declaration, lots of caps but died down... Anyways, I'm in no place to comment about this war.

epictribalnoob

Most of gents caps came follow blindside moves. Though when Ruffs gets accustomed, Gents can't seem to do much more damage to Ruffs. Same happened during the surprise declaration, lots of caps but died down... Anyways, I'm in no place to comment about this war.

I don't know where you got that kind of information, but it's a false statement.
There are in total 3 days in this whole war were Gents capped only 1 or 0 villages in a day. but the number of daily caps has only been going up ever since.

DeletedUser

Last 24 hours
Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,923
Side 2: 32,071
Difference: 75,852

chart

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last 24 hours
Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,923
Side 2: 32,071
Difference: 75,852

chart

Not sure why you qouted him and then posted the stats, because it does not make his point invalid.

DeletedUser58259

I have been sick of the externals lately as it is just the same things posted over and over, and the same people arguing with each other, often over semantics and random crap like that. So I'm just gonna say that well...

Just cause Gents has an advantage, does not mean that Regime couldn't, I don't know, out play them? It happens... Better tribes can win even if they are smaller. If the comments about war targets and cowards and things like that were to be true, then Regime should end up with a rather early and large advantage when that war happens, should it not? As those same players would either jump ship or quit...

So in reality, is Gents ahead? In villages yes. Could that change? Well that depends. Does someone want to take the time to plan a decent op for once? Cause no one in any of these wars is planning decent ops. They're all terrible and I'm bored with it all. Come at me Ruffs! Regime help them out!

DeletedUser117702

Gents will implode, please don't make a big deal out of them.

DeletedUser

Maybe you shouldnt try to recruit your enemies every time and you might actually have fun with the game. God this hypocrisy, dont go around saying you are all here to have fun and play the game when you all ruined this worlds balance and made it a shitty place just to "win" it.

DeletedUser58259

Maybe you shouldnt try to recruit your enemies every time and you might actually have fun with the game. God this hypocrisy, dont go around saying you are all here to have fun and play the game when you all ruined this worlds balance and made it a shitty place just to "win" it.

Don't lump everyone into the same category. If you don't know who did what, then say you don't really know :p

Does it matter what happened before? What matters is what is everyone gonna do about it now? This world is just lazy.

DeletedUser

Don't lump everyone into the same category. If you don't know who did what, then say you don't really know :p

Does it matter what happened before? What matters is what is everyone gonna do about it now? This world is just lazy.

You are still with the same group so i will lump every gents member into the same category. And yes it definitely matters what happened before because what happened before is the reason of the situation we are in now.

If (it is not as likely as you think) gents actually defeats every enemy they have in the future (or merge with them which seems more likely) leave your tribe with the people like you who you said i shouldnt lump into the same category and i assure you, you would have fun if it is really your intention in this world.

Dont forget to get jacob in your side, from what i remember he was also just playing for the fun and he was complaining about lack of challenges when gents actually bypassed every challenge till they had sheer number advantage and a 1vs4 war.

DeletedUser58259

Is it possible that Gents may not be in the same position even without all these merges and whatnot? Maybe those same villages would have instead been conquered and taken into the tribe that way? Okay, so let's say that happened... We would be in the same situation, and everyone would be unhappy that Gents was winning.

People will always find a reason. They will always try to explain why something happened...

To put it simpler, people are always going to complain. Who gets to set the standards as to what is a valid complaint and what is not? Had the merges not happened, then the complaints would be that Brad recruited spies and sent threatening mails, or that all the other tribes suck and that Gents didn't deserve their spot because there was never a challenge in the first place.

Obviously, if the players left their tribe to join the enemy, they weren't going to be a very difficult target. I mean there may have been a couple that would have fought it out, but I'm sure the majority wouldn't have - so should these players, who will likely quit or run away from this upcoming war, even be counted in the current stats? If you took them out, I think you would see that it's more fair in village count than you think, just one side has a few more active players and players that want to noble villages than the other. When my incomings reach at least 3-4K incoming, then i will be impressed. But as long as it stays under 200, from a tribe of 15 million points... I don't care how big Gents is, they should still be attacking more than that - especially to a surrounded front-line acount...

DeletedUser1082

The "you're only hating because we're rank 1" defence has never been valid on any world, and is especially invalid here. People will always find a reason to complain, that's true, but when you're literally one of the most hated tribes in history, and are known for nothing other than the scummy deceptive moves you've pulled, you can't just whine and say "stop picking on me".

to7a

You are still with the same group so i will lump every gents member into the same category. And yes it definitely matters what happened before because what happened before is the reason of the situation we are in now.

If (it is not as likely as you think) gents actually defeats every enemy they have in the future (or merge with them which seems more likely) leave your tribe with the people like you who you said i shouldnt lump into the same category and i assure you, you would have fun if it is really your intention in this world.

Dont forget to get jacob in your side, from what i remember he was also just playing for the fun and he was complaining about lack of challenges when gents actually bypassed every challenge till they had sheer number advantage and a 1vs4 war.

you know i really not a fan of gents in fact i agree with you on the first point i got bored to hell over there. Gents playing style is boring. so if you playing to have fun which is the point when you play a game(wining for sure) you don't want to be gents. but if you play just to win gents is the tribe for you.

anyway you ruffs are just a piece of work you keep crying about 1 vs 4, you know that not gents problem that you'rs .
you started the fight with bugz and i don't remember you telling regime to back-off cause that wouldn't be fair.
and you keep trying to call every tribe to join you and gan on gents, you keep crying cause it's not working for you... and lust declaring it's not gents problem that's on you (i'm sure brad was trying to get them in board,but it wasn't working for him at first,until you hugged Ctrl so deal with it).

you'r are a disappointment for 2-3 ranked tribe. you know i took 3 vills fronting 4-6 different members of ruffs and where very clz range at some point and i didn't had any incoming attacks not even fakes and they didn't even try to scout me.

sure my other vills where far. but you can't even lunch some fakes at back line for god sack.
in fact when this war start i was lunching fakes every farming run,and still i don't recall anyone lunching fakes at me except one(The Great Genghis Khan) sent about 300-400 fakes and he got kicked 1-3 days later.(none landed by the way so good job defending that account).

i'm sure ruffs will start complaining ,we have multiple front but that just an excuse.i didn't remember ruffs lunching any real OP on gents. and i don't remember you lunching any successful OP on bugz and lust just join the war later. so stop making excuse.

you keep bragging we snip the trains ,gents OP didn't work. big deal every body can snip, and if you can't snip trains coming from 20,40,and 80 hours away, that just shameful so don't brag about it.
so you sniped some trains what you achieved ??? nothing gent's back-line nukes still cleared most of you'r front-line and gent's front line players still takes those vills in the few days after. so until you lunch a successful Op on any tribe you don't get to say it's 1vs4. I seriously doubt that ruffs will land and successful OPs. you too lazy even to send some fakes for god sake.

i'm sure there's some good players on ruffs. but as tribe.....you don't deserve to be on top 20 even. and i'm sure 1vs1 bugz would kicked you'r ass on the long run.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you know i really not a fan of gents in fact i agree with you on the first point i got bored to hell over there. Gents playing style is boring. so if you playing to have fun which is the point when you play a game(wining for sure) you don't want to be gents. but if you play just to win gents is the tribe for you.

anyway you ruffs are just a piece of work you keep crying about 1 vs 4, you know that not gents problem that you'rs .
you started the fight with bugz and i don't remember you telling regime to back-off cause that wouldn't be fair.
and you keep trying to call every tribe to join you and gan on gents, you keep crying cause it's not working for you... and lust declaring it's not gents problem that's on you (i'm sure brad was trying to get them in board,but it wasn't working for him at first,until you hugged Ctrl so deal with it).

you'r are a disappointment for 2-3 ranked tribe. you know i took 3 vills fronting 4-6 different members of ruffs and where very clz range at some point and i didn't had any incoming attacks not even fakes and they didn't even try to scout me.

sure my other vills where far. but you can't even lunch some fakes at back line for god sack.
in fact when this war start i was lunching fakes every farming run,and still i don't recall anyone lunching fakes at me except one(The Great Genghis Khan) sent about 300-400 fakes and he got kicked 1-3 days later.(none landed by the way so good job defending that account).

i'm sure ruffs will start complaining ,we have multiple front but that just an excuse.i didn't remember ruffs lunching any real OP on gents. and i don't remember you lunching any successful OP on bugz and lust just join the war later. so stop making excuse.

you keep bragging we snip the trains ,gents OP didn't work. big deal every body can snip, and if you can't snip trains coming from 20,40,and 80 hours away, that just shameful so don't brag about it.
so you sniped some trains what you achieved ??? nothing gent's back-line nukes still cleared most of you'r front-line and gent's front line players still takes those vills in the few days after. so until you lunch a successful Op on any tribe you don't get to say it's 1vs4. I seriously doubt that ruffs will land and successful OPs. you too lazy even to send some fakes for god sake.

i'm sure there's some good players on ruffs. but as tribe.....you don't deserve to be on top 20 even. and i'm sure 1vs1 bugz would kicked you'r ass on the long run.

+1