Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser

Im fairly sure bugs picked the fight with them(decleration and stuff) not the other way around.
And they were beating bugs during that week before regime joined in.

and about your frontline villas, its pretty easy to miss a new player joining the fight unless you have every player on the front highlighted differwntly, especialy when busy with other stuff..?

to7a

Im fairly sure bugs picked the fight with them(decleration and stuff) not the other way around.
And they were beating bugs during that week before regime joined in.

and about your front line vills, its pretty easy to miss a new player joining the fight unless you have every player on the front highlighted differwntly, especialy when busy with other stuff..?
Well . they were stacking front line and had op planed. that's the reason bugz declare. and they had the advantage during that week cause they already had OP planed while bugz didn't. still We didn't see any successful OPs ... and we talking about bugz here

i would agree ,,,, if they were attacking other players ,,,, but they were not. i don't recall any front line account having a high amount of incoming. and how you miss vills that was taking from you'r tribe ???? specially when they are in you'r 4x4 ?? .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well . they were stacking front line and had op planed. that's the reason bugz declare. and they had the advantage during that week cause they already had OP planed while bugz didn't. still We didn't see any successful OPs ... and we talking about bugz here

i would agree ,,,, if they were attacking other players ,,,, but they were not. i don't recall any front line account having a high amount of incoming. and how you miss vills that was taking from you'r tribe ???? specially when they are in you'r 4x4 ?? .
I didnt read from your post that you took them from them. That is indeed weird.

DeletedUser118195

What you dont realise is this is all part of our plan ;)
Get you on here then strike ;)

Also

i'm sure there's some good players on ruffs. but as tribe.....you don't deserve to be on top 20 even. and i'm sure 1vs1 bugz would kicked you'r ass on the long run.

This is just rude... Can i report him for this comment??
I can beat bugz on my own :L I would say its like taking candy from a baby, but babies bite... :p
Must say gents stacks on bugz villages will slow the onslaught by a day or two :L But with the players behind the stacks they'll probs accidentally send them back :p

DeletedUser

Most of gents caps came follow blindside moves. Though when Ruffs gets accustomed, Gents can't seem to do much more damage to Ruffs. Same happened during the surprise declaration, lots of caps but died down... Anyways, I'm in no place to comment about this war.

idk if this fella normally talks out his ass, but ive been consistently making 1 or more caps a day since the start of this war, maybe do your homework

also btw i have over 20 caps with only 1 loss and i know a few players with similar stories in Gents and RG...more if you consider the players that have been booted for getting capped too much lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

Hey buddy, not talking out of my ass. Get your head out of yours, I did say I was mis-informed. I said something, I was wrong about it. Good job on you and your war caps. Woopti dooooooooooooo!!!

DeletedUser102104

Who have you guys really hit? As in, make them from the top in the continent to the basement floor without recruiting.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gents has already won? HAH! You currently own only 22% of the world, most of it through mergers. You still have plenty of Ruffs and Regime to go through, which won't be easy I can assure you.

DeletedUser

Wars won: 21
Basically Gents steamroll every tribe.
few good players in every tribe feel how much their tribe sucks during and want to join gents.
gents has no prob taking in the good ones. rest are food.
#story w80
#GentsHasAlreadyWon
p.s- https://gyazo.com/b48b82bf1064fa2f029c7b197630cc6b

See this is what everyone seems to keep missing, now call me crazy but when you go to war against another tribe i find is quite enjoyable when you come up against a good player, that actually manages to hold you off (for a while). And there lies the challenge for your tribe to beat them down or to keep pushing forward. I don't think it should be a case of oo he is good quick lets recruit him seeing as we just had 'insert account name' go inactive two days ago.

Where is the challenge in recruiting every good player you come across, i get it sometimes you need to fill your ranks but i believe gents have taken it to the extreme and have not even attempted to take out any decent players (not for a while anyway).

Now i guess i will wait for the (stop hating on us because we are winning :icon_rolleyes:) Just throwing out my opinion of how things used to be, where tribes could even last a whole war not merge at the end of it, and end up fighting again a few months later and where players would stick it out with their not so good team mates, because they had been with them from the start or were still teaching them the ropes of the game. Now its just war>>find good players>>merge>>eat food>>repeat.

DeletedUser95698

Where is the challenge in recruiting every good player you come across, i get it sometimes you need to fill your ranks but i believe gents have taken it to the extreme and have not even attempted to take out any decent players (not for a while anyway)

Now i guess i will wait for the (stop hating on us because we are winning :icon_rolleyes:) Just throwing out my opinion of how things used to be, where tribes could even last a whole war not merge at the end of it, and end up fighting again a few months later and where players would stick it out with their not so good team mates, because they had been with them from the start or were still teaching them the ropes of the game. Now its just war>>find good players>>merge>>eat food>>repeat.

The challenge lies within the recruitment process of course. But stop hating on Gents because they are winning...

DeletedUser102104

Yankeesfan was annoying on externals before I quit TW. I come back and he still is annoying. *facepalm*

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 12
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 695,080
Side 2: 79,441
Difference: 615,639

chart

DeletedUser

maybe its just me, but aint anyone here heard of recruit their best noble the rest?

DVBBS

maybe its just me, but aint anyone here heard of recruit their best noble the rest?

I would agree with this however you could argue the players who join the enemy are only loyal to their own survival and if put in the same situation again, would quickly leave the ship while it was sinking.

Then again there comes a time when players lose faith in their own tribe.... however i find it funny when whole leaderships abandon their tribe for a spot in a bigger tribe.... *cough* IT *cough*