You Can Run All You Want...

DVBBS

fair play to you.

I disagree with the stats. It's called keeping a buzz. Look at it from our perspective, We are less than 1/2 your size and have gone from losing 30+ caps a day to securing our fronts and going positive 4/5 days of the war thusfar. Yes we dropped our inactive and deadwieght but still you cannot take away from the momentum we are building.

So yes we'll see who's standing once fronts have been solidified.

DeletedUser118039

fair play to you.

I disagree with the stats. It's called keeping a buzz. Look at it from our perspective, We are less than 1/2 your size and have gone from losing 30+ caps a day to securing our fronts and going positive 4/5 days of the war thusfar. Yes we dropped our inactive and deadwieght but still you cannot take away from the momentum we are building.

So yes we'll see who's standing once fronts have been solidified.

I think you are representing it as better than it is, due to the positioning of the villages and inactivity, we didn't really have a chance of defending them. But that shouldn't take away from the aggressive effort that you guys put forth to take them. So good for you on that note:) I hope it is just the start of a great world war, I just feel like teasing you guys for being overexcited:p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you are representing it as better than it is, due to the positioning of the villages and inactivity, we didn't really have a chance of defending them. But that shouldn't take away from the aggressive effort that you guys put forth to take them. So good for you on that note:) I hope it is just the start of a great world war, I just feel like teasing you guys for being overexcited:p

After Balian left we had some issues with positioning and inactivity from our dead weight and thus lost a lot of villages, we know how much that sucks ;-) I think things will be a lot more balanced now, we'll see how things are going in a week or so =D

DeletedUser117865

I like you Jacob
:)

XP is trying to fight back... Lol

But I think he isn't part of the discussion anymore since he...
Fulfilled his Destiny

;)

monstaz2

Let's get to stats, we'll add in some players that Destiny removed to save war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Players: Kill3R ELITE, Luck Madness, AbaddonWW, Sass Queen, Nak3dnAfraid, Warhorse Billy, supericeman, mason7777777, riiiz99, kyrtgrr
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: 21/08/2015 16:06:47 to 27/08/2015 14:35:14

Total conquers:

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 618
Difference: 324

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 54
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,098,885
Side 2: 4,499,131
Difference: 2,400,246

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 218,539
Side 2: 490,130
Difference: 271,591

chart

DeletedUser109890

I don't remember Destiny kicking anyone out after they were formed :icon_rolleyes: I guess you should be posting this is Ruffians vs Gents forum :icon_neutral: BTW if gents are so desperate to get the stats in favor of them, why not include barbarians villa in those as well :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

You can't just mass exodus from a tribe and form a tribe with almost exact same leadership and same diplomacy and then sweep everything that's happened before under the rug. You are Ruffs continued just you've removed a ton of people.

DeletedUser109890

"you can't"? but but TW had the option to disband and create a new tribe :icon_eek: what you are telling is like we including U my XP in all future stats :icon_neutral: I know player easily lost in forums. see mate that was a different war and there is a different forum for it (https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275551-Gents-Declares-War-On-Sabre). I know it is hard for gents to digest the fact that we decided to stand again and fight without falling for the usual Gentsy stuffs :icon_cool: If gents are as good as you all boast about, why not face the truth and get some stats against us now instead of crying the same old you where ruffians stuffs :icon_wink: If you still want to post stats about ruffians, feel free to do that in the appropriate forum :icon_idea:

DeletedUser116033

whether your positive in gains for the war or not, you are still losing. Throwing all those members away for gents to eat means despite you beating them in conquers they still have significant growth in the area to launch from, a harder front for you to fight and the % of gents villages goes up.

Throwing away a few hundred villages to gents to gain 30 under a new name, that is a loss for you guys. As said above:

Gents dominance % up by hundreds of villas you abandoned
Gents control over k45 up considerably
Gents control in k35 reduced.

If you think you're winning when you gave half a continent away you obvious dont know how dominance worlds work out.

DeletedUser

Putting some of those names in those stats is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. I am just going to give one example, riiz. He is taking inactive villages in the area and then giving to Gents even by prenobling for them so he is actually a gents player more than anything. And the rest are just inactive players that have nothing to do with us.

Putting those names in the stats which have nothing to do with Destiny but not putting U my Xp name there. Oh god Gents strike again to give all of us a good laugh :lol:

DeletedUser109890

it is not that we don't know how dominance world works mate. We are just confident that we can defeat the dominant tribe :icon_cool: And we choose to leave behind the ones that lost their will to fight. Having them in the tribe will not be of any use :icon_confused: 30 gain is just the start and these are the ones that where taken casually by individual/a couple players without tribe op :icon_wink: so I guess we still have the upper hand here :lol:

DeletedUser109890

Putting some of those names in those stats is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. I am just going to give one example, riiz. He is taking inactive villages in the area and then giving to Gents even by prenobling for them so he is actually a gents player more than anything. And the rest are just inactive players that have nothing to do with us.

Putting those names in the stats which have nothing to do with Destiny but not putting U my Xp name there. Oh god Gents strike again to give all of us a good laugh :lol:

you missed #thatssoGentsy :p

DVBBS

Gents why do you constantly brag over nobling inactive accounts?

Currently the FORMER active member base of ruffs is beating the CURRENT active member base of gents in caps.

if you think you have a problem with inactivity you should try reforming, it worked wonders for us.

DeletedUser115610

Changing the name of a tribe that does not mean you are a new tribe or the beginning of a new war. It 's always the same tribe under a new name and this war is only the continuation of previous wars. SABRE = Ruffs = DESTINY the only thing that changes is that you have many players kicked. The line between the K45 and K55 at the beginning of the war was only a wild expanse of villages SABRE / Ruffs and now they have half our K45. I congratulate you for taking our many villages in recent days but the war started when gents has declared war on Sabre.

You have made a new tribe means nothing.
Inactive player you had to face is your fault
It had inexperienced player is your fault.

It is active or inactive is always an achievement in favor of the enemy tribe.

Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser109890

yes inactives were our problem and we fixed it now. Gents statements gives more of an impression like you can only win against a tribe with lot of inactives :icon_confused: and no we are not the same tribe and that is obvious from the momentum we have now :icon_cool:

And BTW for viewers, it is not that Gents have not tried offense yet. They are hitting our player and giving them tons of ODD :icon_razz: with both tribes fighting small fights (dont tell me those hits you made where a part of your op!!), we are in the lead :icon_smile:

DeletedUser115610

I repeat. active or inactive are more villages that we have taken out of your players. If they were inactive for two reasons: either you have not taken their sit or recruited players stupid.

We took over 190 villages from the last war. and for better or for worse. at the beginning of the war we were not even entered the K45 and K45 now have half

DeletedUser

i'm not going to lie after balin left i had no co and he knew my online times so i was doomed exsepcally after ruffs disbanded and i was basically left for dead

and you only own close to half k45 because balin

DeletedUser109890

I repeat. active or inactive are more villages that we have taken out of your players. If they were inactive for two reasons: either you have not taken their sit or recruited players stupid.

We took over 190 villages from the last war. and for better or for worse. at the beginning of the war we were not even entered the K45 and K45 now have half
why are you still bragging the "we took" part still!! we give a open challenge now and why are Gents not able to accept that :icon_confused: