The End is Here

DeletedUser

They beat rim tribes? But why didn't they make friends and recuit from nam?

DeletedUser

I miss Krieger, display do you have him on skype. Tell him it was great to play with him.

Michael Corleone.

Kriegers rent demands were like 100 DVs to join RoyalE

DeletedUser100466

Feel free to invite me next world you play so I can talk about it more ^^

Sure you can be Kurtis 4.0

wait droid was always NAM? whud about the original owner of that account, my tribal therapist? He messaged me, via external mail, shortly after i cried on the forums about his betrayal. he explained to me that he hadn't even been on that account for awhile. It's psychologically difficult for me to handle the possibility that I confided some of my darkest secrets to someone who may not have truly cared about my well-being.

Oh well you know internet friends , now when we are here then you should know that person was my adopted child (ask him next time) :D

Kriegers rent demands were like 100 DVs to join RoyalE

He was good duke just thought he can be the hero and win wars without tribal participation.

DeletedUser

wait droid was always NAM? whud about the original owner of that account, my tribal therapist? He messaged me, via external mail, shortly after i cried on the forums about his betrayal. he explained to me that he hadn't even been on that account for awhile. It's psychologically difficult for me to handle the possibility that I confided some of my darkest secrets to someone who may not have truly cared about my well-being.

I liked your videos and your villas so I'd clear it up for you, that therapist dude was your friend but the account was passed on to a NAM friend which later on went inactive and thats when I took over droid. I remember my convo with Chris about droid not lasting long being so surrounded in RoyalE turf but YOLO! You guys didn't give us a decent fight in w71 so i thought finally I'd get a decent RoyalE action from droid's acc, how disappointing that turned out to be.

DeletedUser79609

Well done ex-Baconites, and I guess the rest of NAM too

DeletedUser

Congrats NAM, you boys deserved it. Look forward to seeing you all on the next no hauls.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
Captain Drill May 20, 03:35
Do you have any D available for the front line?
-Phoenix

droideka96 May 20, 10:13
How much you need? We've got a couple hundred incs ourselves...

Captain Drill May 20, 15:23
Just trying to organise a few stacks here and there for a few players. Anything you could spare we would put to good use.
With such a big account like yours, you could do wonders!
-Phoenix

Captain Drill May 23, 11:22
61 droideka96 RoyalE 0 0 0 735.052

Just curious, How come you sit back and do nothing against NAM? Only defend it seems, you don't seem to be helping anybody around you either.
I assume you have good friends in NAM?

Its a shame to see such a wasted account.
-Phoenix

Captain Drill May 23, 11:23
Or are you scared of NAM? ;)
-Phoenix

droideka96 May 23, 17:41
its called making a plan... setting up ops i have been lucky with the attacks only lost a few nukes and D. but i aint sending you D im right on the front line and my buddy [player]Kamadhenu[/player] said [player]hlsp[/player] and [player]eklavya[/player] are attacking me tomorrow... so im getting pulled in anyways my friendship let me get a week to prepare but no longer.

Captain Drill May 23, 17:49
I don't need D, i was curious because players around you are under constant pressure, losing villages to which you are local too. Yet you sit back and not even attempt to help them.

droideka96 May 23, 17:52
i didnt want to poke the beast... but like i said i got no choice now...

Captain Drill May 23, 17:53
Poke the beast by helping and defending? What a joke.
I can see where your loyalties sit.

droideka96 May 23, 18:03
helping and defending... explain

Captain Drill May 23, 18:04
Snipe or stack incoming nobles to other players.. yet you do nothing..

No worries, Enjoy the world!
-Phoenix

droideka96 May 23, 18:37
whatever your just ranting
[/spoil]

Loved seeing Phoenix fume! :lol:

DeletedUser

From a completely unbiased perspective, droideka is being a big stinky bag of poop in that conversation

DeletedUser116125

I liked your videos and your villas so I'd clear it up for you, that therapist dude was your friend but the account was passed on to a NAM friend which later on went inactive and thats when I took over droid. I remember my convo with Chris about droid not lasting long being so surrounded in RoyalE turf but YOLO! You guys didn't give us a decent fight in w71 so i thought finally I'd get a decent RoyalE action from droid's acc, how disappointing that turned out to be.
You sure it was RoyalE being bad and not you being a god?
of
I have not said a word here for for a couple of months after the Mnt incident But i would like to applaud Nam the best tribe on this world and deserving of the victory. Even though i don't really like their leaders approach to the game the "do whatever possible to win the world with as little risk" but that is just me. They probably set out to win this world without failure while keeping a good image and that they did even with me doing a bad job at trying to spoil their image or get them to do something reckless. with some not really good PnP.
Thanks to all of w77 ( but kriger and dalton :3 ) met a lot of great people here that i hope i will play with again in the future.
so w77 thanks for everything Gb. out
Hats+off+to+you+sir+_7163990b4f3a977689286e8655533874.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

Victory, thanks to curry cuz samar. and Advisor Chris. Fun world while it lasted.