The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser84494

Man, speaking of egos... I still can't believe you embarrassed three of your tribe mates.

I did not realize that complimenting Toll's defending would be so embarrassing to my players: do you consider Toll to be so terrible that me acknowledging a fair job done to be a slight? Credit where credit is due, I'm afraid, and I am sure that they will understand. In true sporting form, in proper Toll-fashion, he has already smugly written my account and let me know that the players who attacked him are terrible. It is very difficult for anyone to take seriously or be offended by a self-glorifying speed bump.

Spartanzeon

Ouch... them stats... It burns :)

Kudos to all Ronin members in such fine good job... keep at it :)

DeletedUser114488

in proper Toll-fashion, he has already smugly written my account and let me know that the players who attacked him are terrible.

I find it very funny that You called me a bad player Toll time to do a proper op I say Instead of sending random attacks ;)

Sam

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so they kicked celtic rage, 5 million points between us, wont be long :D

9e29130b2cc6f4542c92fc7c42b37c02.png

so close :D

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ofcourse, Infect still has the power to completely obliterate ronin overnight, or was it just VL that possessed that power? I'm sure Simon and Niki have many tricks up their sleeves. At the same time, maybe they don't.

A

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ofcourse, Infect still has the power to completely obliterate ronin overnight, or was it just VL that possessed that power? I'm sure Simon and Niki have many tricks up their sleeves. At the same time, maybe they don't.

A

Omar will come back again and work more 'miracles' :icon_biggrin:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As always. I wonder which account he will take over this time. I also wonder which of his own players will he cause to delete their own account, again? :icon_redface:

darkaniken2

Last month: [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: don pako, Celtic Rage

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,086
Side 2: 798
Difference: 2,288

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,423,297
Side 2: 6,608,231
Difference: 21,815,066

chart

[/spoil]

Since beginning: [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: don pako, Celtic Rage

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 04/09/2015 21:30:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,409
Side 2: 9,404
Difference: 5,005

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,787,197
Side 2: 83,925,493
Difference: 47,861,704

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's been a good run by Ronin. hats off to them for getting it even. This has been a fun war so far even if we dont have the momentum right now. This is the way TW war's are supposed to be, not all the tribal hugging that happened in all other wars up to this one

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's been a good run by Ronin. hats off to them for getting it even. This has been a fun war so far even if we dont have the momentum right now. This is the way TW war's are supposed to be, not all the tribal hugging that happened in all other wars up to this one

Yeah, shame Infect got all the way to this point by that tribal hugging :icon_redface:

On a different note, well done for finally accepting that Ronin are a good quality tribe. You've spent the best part of a year insulting their ability, their tribe and them in general. So it's good to see that you have accepted just how wrong you have been :)

DeletedUser

I didnt say Ronin was a good tribe. I simply said "good job". You should learn to not have such an ego

The reason i will never accept ronin as a good tribe are because of yahoo's like you, and well, your tribe doesnt stack up to other end world tribes.

ours just hasnt either unfortunately......