You Can Run All You Want...

DeletedUser

Then when you failed to backstab us you all started rethinking and jumped back to Ctrl (whoops you called it Destiny didn't you!) and disbanded the old tribe leaving Sabre's members all behind.

As you can see, eledhwen is claiming we jumped back to Ctrl and left sabre's members behind. Now lets go to what i wrote.

I just made sure Eledhwen thinks twice before posting bs made up things like us creating ctrl back and leaving sabre members behind.

As my sentence states, we left some inactive Ruffs members behind and it had nothing to do with whether they were from Ctrl or Sabre. WE DID NOT LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND BECAUSE THEY WERE SABRE MEMBER WHICH IS WHAT ELEDHWEN IS IMPLYING BY SAYING WE RECREATED CTRL.

If you take "creating ctrl back" part from the sentence, it does not show what the sentence was about because my focus is that one. Ofc there are some who did not get into Destiny and some of them also have Sabre history as some having Ctrl history. Again for second or third time nobody from Sabre is left behind, we left some Ruffs behind because they actually left us first by not giving anything for the tribe.

Every unbiased outsider can understand what is happening here so i rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

WE DID NOT LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND BECAUSE THEY WERE SABRE MEMBER WHICH IS WHAT ELEDHWEN IS IMPLYING BY SAYING WE RECREATED CTRL.

Ofc there are some who did not get into Destiny and some of them also have Sabre history as some having Ctrl history.

No need to get mad, I thank you for explaining the thought process so people can actually now understand where the hell you are coming from. If you'd have said both the above in your original argument we would not be here now. If you're going to give your point of view atleast say it all and not expect everyone to guess the other 2/3's of your argument.

Clarity saves lives :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102104

So much anger, so little reason.

The words of Llama wisdom have been spoken.

DeletedUser109890

isn't it time already to kick some more members Gents? :icon_idea: They fulfilled their destiny :lol:
#ThatsSoGentsy
#FaceYourDestiny

Mr. Cringer Pants

So much anger, so little reason.

The words of Llama wisdom have been spoken.
[video=youtube;bfBOhqyR3qg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBOhqyR3qg[/video]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: 22/08/2015 01:11:00 to 31/08/2015 15:11:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 20
Difference: 16

[/spoil]

Last edited:

monstaz2

DVBBS and Balian please stop your fighting on the externals and go get a room. This area is for Destiny and Gents war.

Destiny have been putting up a nice fight and it will hopefully continue for quite a while!

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 19
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196,151
Side 2: 159,237
Difference: 36,914

chart

#GentstillIdie

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 74
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 407,138
Side 2: 553,902
Difference: 146,764

chart

My ingame stats are slightly different and says 72-47 Destiny. So I dont know why this is different but its around those numbers anyway clean stats.

Lots of fighting still going on. Gents have around 2 times as much ODA as Destiny, and Destiny has around 2 times as much ODD as Gents do. So Gents mostly still with the most firepower but thats not surprising considering the numbers of villages etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

It seams Gents know how to attack but have no idea how to send trains, well any dirt going in, I could use some gossip today. :lol:

DeletedUser117865

3 players in the north have quit on gents side,

They're trying to long range internal it's super cute

So cleaning up will be a while

Those stats don't include U my XP but that's a different debate lol

kekua

Why not help Gents who quit defend - send in DF, then recall, mess with long range internalers. :D

DeletedUser117865

They're too yummy :x

We can't eat Em up then kill their trains ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My ingame stats are slightly different and says 72-47 Destiny. So I dont know why this is different but its around those numbers anyway clean stats.

Lots of fighting still going on. Gents have around 2 times as much ODA as Destiny, and Destiny has around 2 times as much ODD as Gents do. So Gents mostly still with the most firepower but thats not surprising considering the numbers of villages etc.
[/B]

Your external name fits you well you sure live Bashing players PIG...

You don't give credit where credit is due. Gents are fighting 3 tribes unlike Dest.

Michael Corleone.

You don't give credit where credit is due. Gents are fighting 3 tribes unlike Dest.
Mathias is far from a Pig. Gents declaring on a third tribe is your guys doing. The fact you guys left that front unstacked and still declared shows how terribly the tribe is ran.

I am not going to give credit to a tribe that was beating their chests for months and got just about everyone on the world to dislike them. You will garner no sympathy on these forums.

And you guys also declared on Destiny. You declared on 2 of the 3 tribes warring you currently. LOL

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mathias is far from a Pig. Gents declaring on a third tribe is your guys doing. The fact you guys left that front unstacked and still declared shows how terribly the tribe is ran.

I am not going to give credit to a tribe that was beating their chests for months and got just about everyone on the world to dislike them. You will garner no sympathy on these forums.

And you guys also declared on Destiny. You declared on 2 of the 3 tribes warring you currently. LOL
And you sure must have misunderstood what i was saying Pig only tried to make Gents look bad here if he would have added Gents is fighting two different tribes and have tons of ODA and ODD with them as well.But he didn't he Bashed Gents and therefore I bashed him .You players talk alot of crap with no truth to it.

Michael Corleone.

Did you not read the part where it says my in game stats at the beginning of his post?

giphy.gif

And those stats are relevant to this thread as this thread is for Destiny versus Gents, you know, the war you guys started.

DeletedUser

I have defended you god knows how many times when noone else did and now you call me a pig? Publicy as in here on externals and in private.

I posted some simple in game stats and made it clear those were in game stats. Was asked directly how it was going here gents vs destiny so whats a more honest answer than to post those stats? I could have posted several different varietes making it look better for destiny if i wanted to but i didnt. If i did we could argue from now on until christmas whether the real stats are 1000 to 400 or 5 to 2 caps. I even mentioned roughly the OD numbers on both sides in relation to eachother.

There is nothing to missunderstand in what you wrote. I didnt write any personal insults or anything else. I simple posted what both tribes currently can see on their warstats, and in return you called me a pig. Your way of talking to people lately here is everything thats wrong with externals, and for this I sencierely hope you get infracted for .

Nothing else to say to you than that since this is not a personal bashing. Obviously I would reply to that and then hopefully you stop talking to people that way