You Can Run All You Want...

DeletedUser

Your external name fits you well you sure live Bashing players PIG...

You don't give credit where credit is due. Gents are fighting 3 tribes unlike Dest.

no-extra-credit-and-may-god-have-mercy-on-your-soul.jpg

DeletedUser

gents may be fighting 3 tribes but those 3 tribes combined are barely bigger then gents balian so that's a poor excuse and you also have bugz on your side

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have defended you god knows how many times when noone else did and now you call me a pig? Publicy as in here on externals and in private.

I posted some simple in game stats and made it clear those were in game stats. Was asked directly how it was going here gents vs destiny so whats a more honest answer than to post those stats? I could have posted several different varietes making it look better for destiny if i wanted to but i didnt. If i did we could argue from now on until christmas whether the real stats are 1000 to 400 or 5 to 2 caps. I even mentioned roughly the OD numbers on both sides in relation to eachother.

There is nothing to missunderstand in what you wrote. I didnt write any personal insults or anything else. I simple posted what both tribes currently can see on their warstats, and in return you called me a pig. Your way of talking to people lately here is everything thats wrong with externals, and for this I sencierely hope you get infracted for .

Nothing else to say to you than that since this is not a personal bashing. Obviously I would reply to that and then hopefully you stop talking to people that way

This verse here you wrote '' So Gents mostly still with the most firepower but thats not surprising considering the numbers of villages etc."

Sounds like a bash to me and Is a bash the way I see it , if you don't see it that way then perhaps you didn't put enough thought process into it ..... This is the last thing I have to say about it ...

DeletedUser118195

Can you not count?!
Lets do some basic maths for little balian here.
If you have 2000 villages, and we have 1000 villages, you have twice as many.
Now if we say its 1:1 off:def ratios, you have 1000 OFF villages, we have 500.

TADAAAAAA

So to recap :D Mat did maths... Balian is scared of numbers and thought they were gonna hurt him :D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can you not count?!

TADAAAAAA

So to recap :D Mat did maths... Balian is scared of numbers and thought they were gonna hurt him :D

I am not looking at it that way Jack , I am looking at the Big picture here , I am counting all the villas against us and not just from Dest. because that is the big picture ........

kekua

Well you destroyed all your image in one page Balian in Ibelin , you showed yourself as kid who can't handle a little push, and a bad diplomat for hes tribe, shame mate, shame on you! I did see you as more tactical and well mannered player, rather then what ever this was that you showed!

Well with style like this there is no wonder all world is after blood and you are losing wars all over the world.

DeletedUser117865

I have nothing else to say , he Mocked Gents while he was posting stats to the best of my knowledge , it didn't sound good He should have just posted the stats and left it at that ......

The stats already were a mock at Gents, since you guys as a whole are not doing very well..

When are you jumping ship?

No one would want you anymore especially after you destroyed your own rep through the externals.

Save yourself the embarrassment and just be quiet please.

Can we have some good banter on this thread? I've had enough of Balian

tumblr_mvvdo6i0lG1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

DeletedUser102104

I am not looking at it that way Jack , I am looking at the Big picture here , I am counting all the villas against us and not just from Dest. because that is the big picture ........

Balian, sure it is GentsvsDest, SIN and Regime but you forget to add in the number of villages you guys have.. Bugz, Gents, RG and Forgot.. Massively outnumber any of us combined

Michael Corleone.

He was just seeking sympathy which is probably the last thing they should do. They got themselves into this spot, now fight out of it.

DeletedUser95698

Can you not count?!

TADAAAAAA

If A has 2000 villages and B has 1000 villages thats a: 2:1 ratio
so if A had 1000 O villages and B had 500 Def villages thats also 2:1 not 1:1

DeletedUser117534

If A has 2000 villages and B has 1000 villages thats a: 2:1 ratio
so if A had 1000 O villages and B had 500 Def villages thats also 2:1 not 1:1

Sir, I don't think you understood what PNDK2013 is trying to say here.

Let me break this sentence up for you, PNDK2013 is talking about offensive to defensive village ratio at each tribe not the ratio of Gents to SIN villages. With 1:1 off to def ratio Gents would have 2000/2 = 1000 off villages and SIN would have 1000/2=500 of villages.

DeletedUser

From reading Balian since I joined and quit this world I've lost all the respect and likeness I had for the Balian account that Ryan let you hook into the coat tails of. It's perhaps your account but it wasn't and won't be you who people remember the better side of it. You'll be remembered for the worser times in Ryan's shadow. You defend gents to the end, of course you would, you made a gamble to leave ruffs and glory support gents. But your blind loyalty usually comes across as ignorance and uneducated so please stop posting on the externals.

The big picture is you left your squad of guys (and girls) when it got tough for personal gain and now you are stuck defending yourself and you newer homies with rhetoric. I'll say it again because I feel evil and my bro needs some recognition for his efforts.

Ryan outdone you on your own account, even now his spirit within w80 is more powerful than you. "" Ryan I'm totally being homo if you're reading this

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From reading Balian since I joined and quit this world I've lost all the respect and likeness I had for the Balian account that Ryan let you hook into the coat tails of. It's perhaps your account but it wasn't and won't be you who people remember the better side of it. You'll be remembered for the worser times in Ryan's shadow. You defend gents to the end, of course you would, you made a gamble to leave ruffs and glory support gents. But your blind loyalty usually comes across as ignorance and uneducated so please stop posting on the externals.

The big picture is you left your squad of guys (and girls) when it got tough for personal gain and now you are stuck defending yourself and you newer homies with rhetoric. I'll say it again because I feel evil and my bro needs some recognition for his efforts.

Ryan outdone you on your own account, even now his spirit within w80 is more powerful than you. "" Ryan I'm totally being homo if you're reading this

Well I am sorry you feel that way buddy , I have joined world 80 alone , I had no ties with anyone , I had no group just aquaintances . I really have done nothing that anyone else hasn't done at least 1 time before . But I do have a right to defend myself . Players have done nothing but bashed me for it and they all bashed me right here in the externals before I have bashed any of them , but still I get the worse end of the stick and now I have become just like you all and it caused me to Bash Basher of Pigs when he defended me which I forgot , I'm not perfect I admit I make mistakes ..

I also have a few rl issues atm which I'm not going to speak about and I'm sure we all do .So I am going to stay off the externals , will read them and close out by saying sorry if I offended anyone It is just a game and were suppose to have fun playing it , but I can see players are taking it to heart ...

DeletedUser

Balian, you started this by attacking people on several threads all of a sudden, like this and rate the player above. But as long as it is over who cares i guess

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, you started this by attacking people on several threads all of a sudden, like this and rate the player above. But as long as it is over who cares i guess

Floydian , I like to have one last word beings you said I started all this , I just ask u to do the research first before accussing me of something I didn't do it mainly started here in the Regimes pnp before I ever said anything in the Rate the player above :

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275824-It-s-Time-Regime-Declares/page2

We all make mistakes , this is my last post you all can say what you want to say , I was bashed first ..

DeletedUser117865

Look everyone,

He's running and jumping ship again

:)

ER2Uuek.0.gif

THEY KICKED ANOTHER PLAYER

:(

DeletedUser109890

Look everyone,

He's running and jumping ship again

:)

ER2Uuek.0.gif

THEY KICKED ANOTHER PLAYER

:(

make it two :icon_biggrin: coco did we chase out 3 players from the best, top and well organised tribe (naa just kidding :lol:) in this world!!!?? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser109890

Floydian , I like to have one last word beings you said I started all this , I just ask u to do the research first before accussing me of something I didn't do it mainly started here in the Regimes pnp before I ever said anything in the Rate the player above :

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275824-It-s-Time-Regime-Declares/page2

We all make mistakes , this is my last post you all can say what you want to say , I was bashed first ..

Am I the only one ignoring this guy and just scrolling down whenever I see his post? :icon_eek: