• Thread starter DeletedUser117635
  • Start date

DeletedUser117635

I suppose Sierra and TSUPER are merging right now. The new tribe Loading... is lead by both Krystal and Skype.

That will be a big cluster. I guess Rouge and SPB will be going pretty soon.

-Sam

DeletedUser117635

Actually, Scratch that. Neither of them are in Loading...

Is this a rebellion? What is happening. Lol

MR.MR

For the first time in my long tribalwars career duking tribes, I have fully lost control of my members... I refused to gang up and eat easy villages from Rhythm and it appears I am not only being usurped, but also trolled...

Its been a fun run everybody, we were supposed to be dead in KOH and I made it this far. Maybe CRASH will stack me so I can give em hell before I go?

Last edited:

DeletedUser117635

I suppose there comes a time to leave in every players career.

I always preferred a bang though.

DeletedUser112614

For the first time in my long tribalwars career duking tribes, I have fully lost control of my members... I refused to gang up and eat easy villages from Rhythm and it appears I am not only being usurped, but also trolled...

Its been a fun run everybody, we were supposed to be dead in KOH and I made it this far. Maybe CRASH will stack me so I can give em hell before I go?

But your account killergmantis started the tribe so you started it just to have it "over taken"?

velibor

I am lost after reading this...

DeletedUser112614

The only reason KOH didnt die was because warlockopain came in and saved your butts. lol

DeletedUser

Sometimes, even the best leaders are betrayed by self-interested pantsies.

This really sucks, but it has been a pleasure fighting with you Scott. I'll go down fighting with you. :(

Javi

Michael Wittman

oh there is plenty of fun yet to be had. fight it out.

DeletedUser

Yeah, right. Then explain why you're a "point of contact" on the tribes profile page? Seriously, your story doesn't seem to correlate with what appears to be happening.

Sin

Michael Wittman

I LOL at your ideas of world domination...... lol and calvin that was good.

DeletedUser117635

Oh, and most of them are on Loading... or whoever they are now's front.