Golden hugs?

• Thread starter DeletedUser112911
  • Start date

Ripfin

hmm if one wanted to make Golden look bad, the truth does more damage then any make believe, as it goes I am unaware of Golden's current Diplo, furthermore had intentions of keeping quiet about my knowledge of Golden's actions when I was in tribe, but they betrayed my silence by scouting me indicating they only consider me an enemy, and they shall be treated as thus.

Golden's plans are to attack DeD and be friendly with SSN's until DeD is dealt with.

They do share a forum with Freak along with Stuck (If still so?).

Golden was in the process of have like 5 members send 150 Spear/Archer and 150 Sword to one of like 5 or so villages thats like 5 members per village., these said villages are lone and surrounded by DeD and KRT I did not agree with sending 300 defenses early game to some lone villages out there, but leadership said their was a plan, furthermore their current run is for each member to have at least 2 nobles.

furthermore they have the McMommy account which is being played by one of them till it is a good size to be nobled by one of the members of the tribe who will be mostly defensive. most of their normal players are not on around the same time at 02:00 hours game time or so (Think European players mostly there), lots of sitting going on so that will make a mess of sitting restrictions.

Also in regards to Goat, not sure any diplo there but the golden leadership does speak to a couple of their members.

and the list goes on about the foolishness of Golden, so lies do not need to be used or said when the truth is even more damaging.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

fWx327.gif

Ripfin

yeah pretty sure, pity Bill never listened to my warnings though.

Frozen Beauty

Last time I checked I thought Aubrey and Pepper are the same person? Isn't it just Sharbel trolling the forums again? #demworld71feels

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
lol this guy is the lamest troll ever OF COURSE THIS IS BS...

Bitch please, Holly is the best duke eva he wouldnt need to hug GOAT to win this world would he? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser115004

Golden are trash, hugging it out with tribes to survive.

Ripfin

lol this guy is the lamest troll ever OF COURSE THIS IS BS...

Bitch please, Holly is the best duke eva he wouldnt need to hug GOAT to win this world would he? :icon_neutral:

umm H0lly isn't the Duke.

DeletedUser

Also in regards to Goat, not sure any diplo there but the golden leadership does speak to a couple of their members.

Nope, doesn't happen. Unless you call drunken Skype calls talking. Then maybe. But that happens with everyone.

Literally no tribe on the world has sympathy for you. You knew what you were entering before you joined. Good riddance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Nope, doesn't happen. Unless you call drunken Skype calls talking. Then maybe. But that happens with everyone.

Literally no tribe on the world has sympathy with you. You knew what you were entering before you joined. Good residence.

and yet you failed to read what I wrote, I said talk, didn't say it was drunken or not, just that they talked, well according to them that is, also did I ask for Sympathy? good residence ?

DeletedUser118052

Waffler man. You have made my day with that graph <3

DeletedUser

Diplomacy tags are improperly ordered:

2583f0e099a77549becd678024ab4bb8.png

As I understand it. The order of the tags is ordered by when the tribe was created:

Snobs
d570eb64726a0a276e6b4d54166f2c38.png

Jest
33fc746823152b189d0b3e9840f5dd8a.png

V1king
6dbbf489ad726fa3ab19c64078bd9838.png

How it should look:
38cfed9590208b22afb6cdc9e3ba8171.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ted the stoner

hmm if one wanted to make Golden look bad, the truth does more damage then any make believe, as it goes I am unaware of Golden's current Diplo, furthermore had intentions of keeping quiet about my knowledge of Golden's actions when I was in tribe, but they betrayed my silence by scouting me indicating they only consider me an enemy, and they shall be treated as thus.

Golden's plans are to attack DeD and be friendly with SSN's until DeD is dealt with.

They do share a forum with Freak along with Stuck (If still so?).

Golden was in the process of have like 5 members send 150 Spear/Archer and 150 Sword to one of like 5 or so villages thats like 5 members per village., these said villages are lone and surrounded by DeD and KRT I did not agree with sending 300 defenses early game to some lone villages out there, but leadership said their was a plan, furthermore their current run is for each member to have at least 2 nobles.

furthermore they have the McMommy account which is being played by one of them till it is a good size to be nobled by one of the members of the tribe who will be mostly defensive. most of their normal players are not on around the same time at 02:00 hours game time or so (Think European players mostly there), lots of sitting going on so that will make a mess of sitting restrictions.

and the list goes on about the foolishness of Golden, so lies do not need to be used or said when the truth is even more damaging.

I feel like you try to make yourself sound retarded...

Ripfin

I think the most annoying part of taking your village will be having to build up the pits before i can get my army going over there :/

yeah, not too worried about a newb trying to take my village, but have fun.

and i'm sure your going to be fighting for your village soon enough, but hey have loads of fun dreaming why don't you.