The Golden Company vs Ded

DeletedUser

I don't disagree. I think attitude shown by GEK does help contribute to reasons Golden is facing several tribes at once.

It was always going to happen. They formed a massive hugging family, then their family see's we're the biggest threat in the area after Ded turn out to be shit at the game. Of course its probably not helped by you guys constantly flaming us on the externals pretending to be us to give us a bad a rep.

You guys are really flattering h0lly and giving him too much credit for causing this. The coalition of hugs can use whatever excuses they want but you don't need an excuse to war in a war game so who really cares. #blameh0lly

Stats btw, 8v1 and we're still up on villages after killing dozens of nobles today.
[spoil]
qHc0htB.png
[/spoil]

Funny thing is if these guys weren't wasting all their nobles on us and getting sniped/backtimed/splatted they'd probably be doing a lot better than they are now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Putting all the blame on a different tribe is pretty funny. Ded turned the coalition against you guys. Fine diplomacy work there.

DeletedUser

Yeah I mean you play the hand you are dealt. I only personally knew <5 people out of the original Ded from before the world.

I would seriously hope a multi world premade could put up a fight for the first few days. I want to see what happens when you guys finish blowing that first load and it comes down to which side rebuilds faster.

DeletedUser

Putting all the blame on a different tribe is pretty funny. Ded turned the coalition against you guys. Fine diplomacy work there.
"Putting all the blame on a different tribe" What are you on about? Good job not reading the post and replying with something completely irrelevant.

DeletedUser

"Putting all the blame on a different tribe" What are you on about? Good job not reading the post and replying with something completely irrelevant.

I think you need to read properly next time. I believe Michael is referring to Waffler trying to put the blame on Wasted/Other players on the externals who are 'pretending to be us to give us a bad rep'.

Soragado

I don't know, 'probably not helped' and 'solely caused' seem at opposite ends of the spectrum of blame.

DeletedUser

How goes the war?

[spoil]
Varomnia yesterday at 22:38
Notice me senpai, please forward this message to the academy by mail.

crazaaron will be your war commander for this war. We have all the reports we need. Good job mates.

If you need a target speak with crazaaron, I don't want any complaining. If you don't get a village you will soon but we must take out golden, and working under 1 war com with royal gives us the best odds. Do everything he says to do with your troops.

Ded will be merging into us after the war and they are also OPping the south eastern area, so this will help alleviate any stacked golden villages.

Best of luck mates, and thanks as always

- Varomnia
[/spoil]

[spoil]
VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
White Heart Lane (455|569) K543,896crazaaron [Royal]PNDK2013 [Golden]2015-10-14 05:34:03
[/spoil]

Oops.

ted the stoner

Declaration:

We had a NAP, some of us got along very well. But due to certain comments made on the externals and yesterday talks being shown to us about your duke and the coalition that was fighting you... This NAP has ended. And now instead of a large part of said coalition, we will take it upon us to war you instead. Collaborating with others against us while having relations will not be tolerated. You have your leadership to thank for this...

Lol h0lly you think we don't get it? "our duke spoke with others during our relations"? seriously?

You go declare on a tribe gang-banged by 8 other tribes, you stack your frontlines and prepare your frontliners with two nobles and you think we don't know you've preparing this for ages? Seriously?

This is my version: you're a nub and you can't handle the 1:1
So who couldn't handle the 1:1 again?

DeletedUser118195

^ is right. Suddenly more of a challenge so people (me anyway) Spending more time on the game, making it even harder for them to deal with us :p Its fun :D

arabela

Too bad some people don't understand that all this "campaign" against your tribe might return like a boomerang directly to their faces ;)

(it is sad if u lose against a tribe that is hit by another 7...makes u feel so weak and when u had a big mouth, too...they will definitely look so stupid in the end :X)

ted the stoner

Too bad some people don't understand that all this "campaign" against your tribe might return like a boomerang directly to their faces ;)

(it is sad if u lose against a tribe that is hit by another 7...makes u feel so weak and when u had a big mouth, too...they will definitely look so stupid in the end :X)
The smacktalk from That's my boy will be real.

Deleted User - 10618707

How goes the war?

[spoil]
Varomnia yesterday at 22:38
Notice me senpai, please forward this message to the academy by mail.

crazaaron will be your war commander for this war. We have all the reports we need. Good job mates.

If you need a target speak with crazaaron, I don't want any complaining. If you don't get a village you will soon but we must take out golden, and working under 1 war com with royal gives us the best odds. Do everything he says to do with your troops.

Ded will be merging into us after the war and they are also OPping the south eastern area, so this will help alleviate any stacked golden villages.

Best of luck mates, and thanks as always

- Varomnia
[/spoil]

[spoil]
VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
White Heart Lane (455|569) K543,896crazaaron [Royal]PNDK2013 [Golden]2015-10-14 05:34:03
[/spoil]

Oops.

And someone implies they are not in Golden :X

DeletedUser115558

It was always going to happen. They formed a massive hugging family, then their family see's we're the biggest threat in the area after Ded turn out to be shit at the game. Of course its probably not helped by you guys constantly flaming us on the externals pretending to be us to give us a bad a rep.

You guys are really flattering h0lly and giving him too much credit for causing this. The coalition of hugs can use whatever excuses they want but you don't need an excuse to war in a war game so who really cares. #blameh0lly

Stats btw, 8v1 and we're still up on villages after killing dozens of nobles today.
[spoil]
qHc0htB.png
[/spoil]

Funny thing is if these guys weren't wasting all their nobles on us and getting sniped/backtimed/splatted they'd probably be doing a lot better than they are now.

It is not funny at all, its all about Killing, by stating this advice at the end if you think it stop than sorry, still more are coming.

and Stats are changing in favor......

DeletedUser

It is not funny at all, its all about Killing, by stating this advice at the end if you think it stop than sorry, still more are coming.

Actually, word on the street is now your coalition has 4 caps, and golden has gained 5-6 more in the meantime :p. But ok. The stats will update soon enough :p

DeletedUser

Yeah changing more in favour of golden, what stats are you looking at? Also last I checked one of your coalition tribes wised up and left the war. You can bet they'll be having a better time than you guys running into brick walls.
[spoil]
b2jiYjb.png

[/spoil]