The Golden Company vs Ded

DeletedUser

It is not funny at all, its all about Killing, by stating this advice at the end if you think it stop than sorry, still more are coming.

and Stats are changing in favor......

Raavna, how many nukes and nobles did the coalition lose in the past 24 hours? You've lost your war commander (quite easily, I may add, from the reports I saw), and 1 tribe has already left your side.

DeletedUser

Albeit obvious facts that Golden speaks; let's not forget the fact that golden never intended to fight evenly in the first place :p don't act like you guys don't have PA's all over the place stacking you guys. It's not versus one. It was never versus one ;p that being said. Obvious merge bait is obvious. One hidden/skilled ally outweighs the benefit of the numbers advantage. None of you can deny that either. It's evident from what's happening. You can't blame everybody for playing the only card available either. You guys are looking equally silly here.

DeletedUser

Maybe you could fill in a bit more of the timeline for us all? Am I missing something? It seems to me that this is the order of events so far.

1. KRT and a bunch of tribes declare on Ded (on the externals)
2. Golden also jumps in on Ded
3. Ded allies/NAPs the tribes that had previously been attacking them
4. Ded invites all the coalition tribes to the war declaration against Golden plus 1-2 additional tribes (Royals and XOXOXO)
5. XOXOXO leaves the coalition

Current war stats show Golden up 9 to 4

DeletedUser

I mean there is small details, but I am not here to spread circumstantional "facts". Your timeline is essentially accurate. All I'm saying is Golden shouldn't be playing the underdog here. It's like h0lly once said to me. Perhaps it should be viewed as a sign of respect that so many tribes feel the need to try to gang up on you guys.

When you think about people like us, who have been here for years practicing the same techniques over and over and building bonds and compare it to the influx of new players it creates a huge rift. It's not as if I know every single alliance member or their skill sets. It's not as if I am in control of them. Hell, for the less established tribes I don't even know if their own council knows head from tails on certain matters.

Sure it's numbers, but I would take 1 veteran over 10 randos. Wouldn't you? I never had that option here. You guys did and you took it. Here we are.

DeletedUser118195

well someone's opinion has changed! suddenly we are veterans ;) Ill take that as a compliment. Thank you hunny :D

DeletedUser116125

Maybe you could fill in a bit more of the timeline for us all? Am I missing something? It seems to me that this is the order of events so far.

1. KRT and a bunch of tribes declare on Ded (on the externals)
2. Golden also jumps in on Ded
3. Ded allies/NAPs the tribes that had previously been attacking them
4. Ded invites all the coalition tribes to the war declaration against Golden plus 1-2 additional tribes (Royals and XOXOXO)
5. XOXOXO leaves the coalition

Current war stats show Golden up 9 to 4
Shank3d has still yet to make his "move" :lol:

Sure it's numbers, but I would take 1 veteran over 10 randos. Wouldn't you? I never had that option here. You guys did and you took it. Here we are.

IMO if a 100 member tribe of randoms lead by an ok leader would face 10 veterans Early game the Randoms would win ( I am just talking flat out 10 vs 100 with no outside help from locals ) As their skill set early is just not going to do much vs the sheer number of cats and nukes.
But when the veterans start getting more villages ( 5-10 depending on speed ) and get troop counts up in other villages villages but their main they are sure to beat the randoms IMO.

DeletedUser

Precisely. When golden nudged the alliance to attack us, both sides gained several hundred K ODD/ODA. Meanwhile they built for free and got stacked. If this alliance happened before the first KRT declaration we would have already won.

DeletedUser115558

Sometimes ppl jump on conclusion very early and that makes me laugh...

Make your fact correct in last 9 worlds if we leave 1 or 2, most of the time its not veteran but the upcoming heroes surprised the world by changing the rules of games and won by big margins.

DeletedUser

I haven't really played much of the most recent worlds. I'm not speaking on that. I am speaking on what's in front of us. I never said we were going to lose this. It's obvious it won't be glorious by any means; but hey.

This has to be one of the most interesting Ks I have ever seen though.

DeletedUser116125

Sometimes ppl jump on conclusion very early and that makes me laugh...

Make your fact correct in last 9 worlds if we leave 1 or 2, most of the time its not veteran but the upcoming heroes surprised the world by changing the rules of games and won by big margins.
What?
77 ( just finishing ),75, 71 and 69 are the last 4 worlds that have been won and out of those 4 tribes 4 are premades NAM, @night (best premade known to man p.s. i wasn't in it), W2V and Knock!
And i know the members in those tribes are "Veterans"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While veterans vs randoms is a good argument, there's also village build to consider.

For example, when I nobled, my village was 5k points, with a level 20 rax and 28 pits. When I lose troops, I can rebuild quite a bit quicker than a 3.5k village with a level 10 rax and 25 pits that noble rushed. And, I can mint more coins and push nobles faster than that 3.5k village. When you have a tribe full of better prepared villages, the numbers aren't as important.

Troop for troop, Golden can produce more offense and defense per hour than 90% of the coalition members. And Golden can produce more nobles as well. I think that's a huge factor in a gangbang, and why 9 times out of 10 (just personal experience from worlds I've played in and been in a similar position) the gangbang ultimately fails and the more experienced tribe comes out OK. The setbacks are just too great for the smaller, less prepared players and they quit or lose interest when they splat their troops and lose the 1 noble it took them 2 days to save up for.

Ghostbusters makes a very good point.. early wars, especially prior to 5 villages, a whole bunch of less experienced players can inflict quite a bit of damage via cats. The number advantage is big at this point and certainly shouldn't be discounted. Later world, heck yeah I'd take 10 veterans against 100 randoms every day of the week.

Even with 7 tribes against them, I wouldn't call Golden the underdog.

DeletedUser115558

What?
77 ( just finishing ),75, 71 and 69 are the last 4 worlds that have been won and out of those 4 tribes 4 are premades NAM, @night (best premade known to man p.s. i wasn't in it), W2V and Knock!
And i know the members in those tribes are "Veterans"

26well-blog480.jpg

DeletedUser

First it was Ded getting gangbanged, and now its Golden that's getting bangbanged? o_O

I think I missed something.

DeletedUser

While veterans vs randoms is a good argument, there's also village build to consider.

For example, when I nobled, my village was 5k points, with a level 20 rax and 28 pits. When I lose troops, I can rebuild quite a bit quicker than a 3.5k village with a level 10 rax and 25 pits that noble rushed. And, I can mint more coins and push nobles faster than that 3.5k village. When you have a tribe full of better prepared villages, the numbers aren't as important.

Troop for troop, Golden can produce more offense and defense per hour than 90% of the coalition members. And Golden can produce more nobles as well. I think that's a huge factor in a gangbang, and why 9 times out of 10 (just personal experience from worlds I've played in and been in a similar position) the gangbang ultimately fails and the more experienced tribe comes out OK. The setbacks are just too great for the smaller, less prepared players and they quit or lose interest when they splat their troops and lose the 1 noble it took them 2 days to save up for.

Ghostbusters makes a very good point.. early wars, especially prior to 5 villages, a whole bunch of less experienced players can inflict quite a bit of damage via cats. The number advantage is big at this point and certainly shouldn't be discounted. Later world, heck yeah I'd take 10 veterans against 100 randoms every day of the week.

Even with 7 tribes against them, I wouldn't call Golden the underdog.

+ 1