Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that you didn't really answer his question. Here you go.

Conq vills - Lost vills - ODA - ODD
Anthrax712310.664709.582

DeletedUser

Didn't even notice that message before mines Duke, was actually just throwing that info in today to bump the topic to try gain activity. Apologies.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser112079

Rumour has it Indecisive Nubzz is currently Jagers biggest threat.

1ccd3bd6fc212ae0819a79e6ea0f8038.png

Edit: Found evidence to support my mocking.

5aab0a761281b44468dd5eef7dfa64ed.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117881

Not surprising at LEAST 10/15 names on that list are tribemembers.

Don't think I've seen a tribe internal this bad before, then say hey look we are rank 1 we are the best

they should just quit and save everyone the misery haa.

- Nubzz

Deleted User - 2849885

I'll admit when I saw your piechart my honest reaction was wtf nubzz, and an out-loud chuckle. He's even internalled someone that was and is still actively playing lol

It is very true that we gobble up folks go inactive or quit, and while it looks hilarious on a chart, I'm not sure we should have any other policy than to keep the villages in the tribe. =)

I will tell you that your pie-chart graphic is quite inaccurate, but you probably are aware of that already. Very amusing nonetheless

DeletedUser

Not surprising at LEAST 10/15 names on that list are tribemembers.

Don't think I've seen a tribe internal this bad before, then say hey look we are rank 1 we are the best

they should just quit and save everyone the misery haa.

- Nubzz

Remove every village we "kept" as an internal through players merging or quitting from the overall villages we have and points and I will I show you once more that we remain at the top. Don't spit your garbage on the forums again without my permission son. Go sit down. Let us big boys do the dancing.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Rumour has it Indecisive Nubzz is currently Jagers biggest threat.

1ccd3bd6fc212ae0819a79e6ea0f8038.png

Edit: Found evidence to support my mocking.

5aab0a761281b44468dd5eef7dfa64ed.png

As tempting as it is to poke fun at Nubzz for that - am I the only one that sees the fact that they're obviously doing well if their internals are at the top of that list? I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have that than have an enemy player at the top of that list? Internals happen, I'd personally be quite content to know that the enemy players aren't topping the list of vils taken from us. And they're even in two wars, and yet everyone still pokes fun? :icon_rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I'm not in Jager, so I can comment.

DeletedUser

Remove every village we "kept" as an internal through players merging or quitting from the overall villages we have and points and I will I show you once more that we remain at the top. Don't spit your garbage on the forums again without my permission son. Go sit down. Let us big boys do the dancing.

- Nubzz

Yes, his post was not the brightest post around, but there's really no need to get so personally touched. The part in bold was unnecessary and honestly makes you look like another air-headed fool. Don't be so cocky if you don't have the balls to back it bud. You can't tell him what he may or may not do any more than you can post an intelligible post. So basically you can't tell him anything at all. Keep your arrogance in check please.

DeletedUser

Gestalt and I were planning to merge up, though after sending down two trains we both decided that gaining a co player each was going to be more effective. After taking the two villages from Gestalt we agreed that me having/starting a new cluster down there to fight the front with Se7en from two fronts was going to be more beneficial so I kept the villages.

Oackman quit this world due, won't go into detail on this though his villages were in the section of this new cluster that I have been looking at creating from Gestalts villages so obviously I took some of them to help that cluster grow. Lastly, Pwnage and I ave been talking a while about merging up as my last co player Anton had to leave this world, again I won't go into detail on that as it's not my place. Though that's why I have internalled them villages.

Again, would you rather these players quit and went barb like Treetou, got internalled (due to mergning) or do you want us to remove them before taking the villages so it looks like we are taking them from players outside the tribe? To be quite fair, I don't even care in the slightest what way you think things should be done or what way you would do it. Simple as it is, we have done what we wanted to do and it's working. Why try to fix something that's not broken.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Yes, his post was not the brightest post around, but there's really no need to get so personally touched. The part in bold was unnecessary and honestly makes you look like another air-headed fool. Don't be so cocky if you don't have the balls to back it bud. You can't tell him what he may or may not do any more than you can post an intelligible post. So basically you can't tell him anything at all. Keep your arrogance in check please.

It was a bit of banter ^.^

He/She has been battering at Jager, actually all tribes from the start so just a friendly bit of banter to have a laugh about.

- Nubzz

atmospherecf

The sad part... that no one really talks about; are the players who quit that have great potential to dominate the world. You see it in every world due to real life issues or of them getting bored; they just flat out and quit. This causes morale to drop for most tribes. The best cure is to strive to motivate your members to finish what they have started and to try to keep them happy with goal oriented objectives.

DeletedUser84793

I hate to do this yet again..but Some of you guys just needs to sit down and shut up!...first of all their is nothing wrong with nubzz doing internals..everyone does it! good god...its smart for him to do it...better him having those villages then the enemy! lets just face it..some of you guys wont make it...if you don't know about internals you don't know jack about anything else. its good for growth and the villages stays with in the tribe with active players controlling it.I said what i needed to say. again some of you needs to just shut up already..you make your self look stupid! going back into stealth mode!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser112079

I hate to do this yet again..but Some of you guys just needs to sit down and shut up!...first of all their is nothing wrong with nubzz doing internals..everyone does it! good god...its smart for him to do it...better him having those villages then the enemy! lets just face it..some of you guys wont make it...if you don't know about internals you don't know jack about anything else. its good for growth and the villages stays with in the tribe with active players controlling it.I said what i needed to say. again some of you needs to just shut up already..you make your self look stupid! going back into stealth mode!:icon_evil:

I agree on the fact that it is better to keep the villages inside the tribe however Nubzz should be the one being force internalled with his 1 war cap in the last month :lol:

DeletedUser

It's not the internals but the amount of those internals that I think everyone finds appalling. 50% of his conquers are internal, then again leading a tribe takes a lot of time and internals keep the account growing.

DeletedUser

It's not the internals but the amount of those internals that I think everyone finds appalling. 50% of his conquers are internal, then again leading a tribe takes a lot of time and internals keep the account growing.

If two players merge is that internal or merge? Is there a difference?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

If two players merge is that internal or merge? Is there a difference?

- Nubzz

You answered your own question when stating two players merge, and as for the second question, no there is no difference. Whether in part or as a whole, when an account's villages are taken by someone within the same tribe it's internal. Don't get what I say twisted... I firmly believe it is far better to have villages kept "in house" rather then going barbarian or to an opportunistic war target. My only concern when it comes to internals is that the troops in those villages were used to further another player in the tribes advancement prior to noble, especially with two wars ongoing.
My previous statement was to try and explain why others felt your nobling habits were detrimental.