Akatsuki reborn!

DeletedUser

43538_large

AKATSUKI
[spoil]is a criminal organization composed of ten high-level ninja that have defected from their village of origin. They are composed of 10 volunteer ninjas that always team up in groups of 2. Usually they are either rogue ninjas, or exiled out of their tribes.[/spoil]

History/Origin
[spoil]~Long time ago,there was an organization named AKATSUKI. The Akatsuki kanji means daybreak, breaking down the word itself gives us aka meaning red (a common color in the group) and tsuki meaning moon. This Organization is a collection of S-Ranked criminals. Many of these are missing-nins who fled their villages after causing death and destruction.

~The group itself acts as mercenaries for hire, offering their services to villages wary of taxing their own resources.

~Then, Some of the Top Five Leaders from the most powerful Tribes of the world made a decision to demolish the Akatsuki organization fearing their growing strength. So, before the Akatsuki becomes too powerful for them to handle the Top 5 Leaders guide all their Top Ranking players from their own Tribes to demolish the organization. Then, the organization is demolished through cheer numbers and great quantity of casualties.

~Ten years later after the death of Akatsuki,a survivor named ProGamer2010 has summon all the members of the legend organization. The survivor revive the organization.

~Now, They are on the search for new members of Akatsuki. And here starts the TW Akatsuki Saga chronicle!~[/spoil]

War Song!
[spoil]Under the Dark sky
Came the Red Clouds of death
We act as one
None shall stop us
Ruler of the worlds
Doom approaches in Red clouds.
Purge the heretic, Burn the unclean, Kill the corrupt!
Avenged our Name! Destroy everything that is in our Path!
For Vengeance is our Game![/spoil]

Motto
[spoil]“For all of mankind, we of the Red Cloud, are dedicated to A Bright and Beautiful Tomorrow… HARMONY AND BALANCE FOREVER! Bringing Down Powerful Tribes at a Time!"[/spoil]

Recruitment
[spoil]Limited...[/spoil]

Diplomacy
[spoil]Open...[/spoil]​

---------------------------------------------

Accepting PP Whore Players, 24/7 Players/Accounts, Super Duper Elite Players, Team Players, Gorgeous Gal Players! XD ^_^ We're located at K54 =)

If you want to be a part of a Historical and Non-Historical Tribe, come and Join Us! For the Fun, for the sweat sleepless nights/days to come, the heck! Just for entertainment gaming.

Oh! BTW, before I forgot, there is a 200 PP fee entrance to the Tribe! XD if you don't have PP, just convert it to 200 days of non-stop 24/7 activity in-game. ^^ Never mind the second to the last sentence mates. -.-

Ignoramus of the Law

I like your style. The Llamas wish you best of luck! xox

DeletedUser

I like your style. The Llamas wish you best of luck! xox

style has nothing to do with it mate! PP does! XD and who needs luck if we got skills? it's PP what we need mate! :lol: that's why we are here for! if worst comes to worst, give me a holler in game mate. We will do the job right if the price is right! XD! ^_^

((but thanks mate =))

Lil D

FATE smiles at you

I hope it does mate! coz FATE for me is just F-ood A-t T-he E-nd XD ^_^

((but thanks mate =))

DeletedUser

Lil D

FATE smiles at you

o_O... I'm sorry mate. I did not mean to offend you with my remark. It was just a poor attempt of humility which I thought, you were referring to FATE as in AKATSUKI REBORN's DESTINY on this world. It was just an instantaneous attempt of humor in my part. ^_^

I did not notice this...
[spoil]Rank Tribe name Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
358 FATE 120 1 120 1 120[/spoil]

Once again, I apologize and good luck to you and your tribe mate. =) Don't messed up and perhaps in the future, I'll send you a special invitation to SS-NIN =) or vice versa. ^_^

@Prome, you playing here mate? =) what username you go by? o_O

DeletedUser18543

o_O... I'm sorry mate. I did not mean to offend you with my remark. It was just a poor attempt of humility which I thought, you were referring to FATE as in AKATSUKI REBORN's DESTINY on this world. It was just an instantaneous attempt of humor in my part. ^_^

I did not notice this...
[spoil]Rank Tribe name Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
358 FATE 120 1 120 1 120[/spoil]

Once again, I apologize and good luck to you and your tribe mate. =) Don't messed up and perhaps in the future, I'll send you a special invitation to SS-NIN =) or vice versa. ^_^

@Prome, you playing here mate? =) what username you go by? o_O

It's too late. I've already cried myself to sleep...twice.

All joking aside, it's ok. I thought it was a good joke :p
As for the possible future invitation. I haven't really played TW seriously in years. I usually join a world then leave in a few days/weeks. Everyone I know seems to have quit long ago. I do not think this time will be any different. I do appreciate the offer tho <3 :D

DeletedUser

I do not think this time will be any different

It's a choice mate. =) Then make a difference! There is a reason why it is called "The Past" because is has passed by and are gone and what remains are just memories. Look unto the future and just be Optimistic about it. =) If you don't tread to the unknown then you'll keep circling, doing the things you do, all over and over again. A repetitive cycle, a box, a prison, a slave. Go out there and make a difference! shout if you have to! as long as you're doing a different thing than what you've done before! =)

And also believe! that is what we call 'PLACIBO effect'. If you believe then it will happen as what you believe. And I'll just keep it at that coz it is a long story if I have to explain it. =)

Cheers mate! and Happy Halloween!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

I like Akatsuki .. Also like your general idea and approach. Wish you the best. Kill the llamas let Fate morn over em dead llamas!

Ignoramus of the Law

I like Akatsuki .. Also like your general idea and approach. Wish you the best. Kill the llamas let Fate morn over em dead llamas!

wheuy y het us almait kor ue no dud nething bed............. xox

5zo3DA0.png

DeletedUser

Thanks mate =) if you want to contribute to our success in this world though, there is still room. We haven't reach our quota of limited members.

[spoil]
hqdefault.jpg

The Man Behind AKATSUKI
1. Madara Uchiha(Secret Member)
Madara's Will
2. Obito Uchiha/Tobi(Pending)
3. Zetzu(Pending)
Zetzu's Dual Persona
4. White Zetsu(Pending)
5. Black Zetzu(Pending)

AKASUKI's Original Founder
6. Nagato([player]Baisti Complete[/player])
7. Konan([player]Raavna[/player])
8. Yahiko/Pain([player]deaneric[/player])
Six Paths of Pain
9. 壱 (1) - Deva Path(Pending)
10. 弐 (2) - Asura Path(Pending)
11. 参 (3) - Human Path(Pending)
12. 四 (4) - Animal Path(Pending)
13. 五 (5) - Preta Path(Pending)
14. 六 (6) - Naraka Path(Pending)

AKATSUKI's New Members Second Founding
15. Itachi Uchiha([player]ProGamer2010[/player])
16. Kisame Hoshigaki([player]tellwright[/player])
17. Hidan([player]masternavi3[/player])
18. Kakuzu([player]Roadtrash[/player])
19. Orochimaro(Pending)
Orochimaro's Subordinate
20. Kabuto Yakushi(Pending)
21. Sasori(Pending)
Sasori's Puppet's
22. Hiruko(Pending)
23. Third Kazekage(Pending)
Sasori's Subordinate
24. Yura
25. Mukade
26. Deidara([player]Legourrierec5[/player])

AKATSUKI's Latest Members called; TAKA
27. Sasuke Uchiha(Pending)
28. Suigetsu Hōzuki(Pending)
29. Karin(Pending)
30. Jugo(Pending)
------------------------------------------------------

The Following Rest New Members of [ally]SS-NIN[/ally] will have their own Name Title...[/spoil]

wheuy y het us almait kor ue no dud nething bed............. xox

hmmm... xox, xox, xox, xox... it sounds like socks!? LoL not to offend mate, but it's true ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

You see Mate I am Hishamara the First. You may use all yer reincarnation spell but I am out of the league. xox

DeletedUser

You see Mate I am Hishamara the First. You may use all yer reincarnation spell but I am out of the league. xox

You might mean Hashirama Senju mate. =) Even so, do not underestimate Itachi Uchiha mate. =)

DeletedUser

Our Story in World 84 ^_^

[video=youtube;eJrIudlS2ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJrIudlS2ac[/video]

DeletedUser

Llamas versus an Amaterasu... I'll be sure to bring popcorn :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Llamas versus an Amaterasu... I'll be sure to bring popcorn :icon_biggrin:

you might want to bring in marshmallows too mate and fresh meat for barbecues as sooner or later, flames will start and spread everywhere... ^^