Life goals & Completed goals

DeletedUser

By which I mean did he taste of tea and politeness with a subtle undertone of silent judgement of your behaviour and did you feel an overwhelming desire to queue up for something afterwards? :p

DeletedUser

6a7.gif

xRedDevil

My life goal has always been to become a racing driver, I'm only a few months away to be completing that. I have a lot of sub goals to go through with it but I'll be happy enough at the first goal

xinryr

By which I mean did he taste of tea and politeness with a subtle undertone of silent judgement of your behaviour and did you feel an overwhelming desire to queue up for something afterwards? :p

I lost it at the queue up for something one...

He tasted like skin mostly, and there was no silent judgement as he actually enjoyed it I think.

DeletedUser

-Have a net worth in excess of $75 million
-Own a yacht
-Go to space
-Set foot on another planet
-meet aliens
-Own a Tesla
-Travel the world
-Go to another country
-Become an iron-fisted, yet fair despot of an African nation
-Destroy TW
-Own a house with a secret room
-Have my stocks go up in price
-Be married
-Have two kids

DeletedUser

Own a business - completed
[spoil]flea market business, but it was legit. we even had to buy insurance because it was an indoor location. we were raking in $100 profit each week. hard to believe I used to wake up at 5am on the weekends
BhEHvXc.png
[/spoil]
Be a model - completed
[spoil]
MoXa1PS.png
[/spoil]
Be hugged by pretty girls - completed
[spoil]
whMcmaV.png
[/spoil]
Be Time magazine's person of the year - completed
[spoil]
XV0HpwC.png
[/spoil]

xinryr

Im a professional licker. I lick walls for a living. Hmu bro i got you

If you ever hit on my boyfriend again I will run you out of the thriving metropolis of Off-Topica faster than you can say "No Don, that's a windmill!"

Last edited:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey hey. Share. We're all on the same team here. Everyone should get a turn. I'm a wall licker, my pay is below min wage, cut me some slack i only want that check

xinryr

I received a message via the rep system and would like to answer the question posed by my anonymous interlocutor:

Ezgyf.jpg

Oh, it's not my name, it's just a username that I chose when I signed up for the website.