Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Yes, I still stand by what I said in that thread.

Steve and I may disagree on a lot, and I'm not exactly in a hurry to re-add him on Skype, but for the time being we have very similar goals, so sharing a tribe makes sense. :)

I stand by my tribe, in this game.

You and Jake went to extraordinary lengths to destroy said tribe, that at the time we were all in, and went on to noble a good number of our tribemates.

Yes. What Greg did was wrong.

Yes. He should no longer have been duke.

No, you should not have taken advantage of the situation, backstabbed half of your tribe members during the middle of a war, and then go on to try and pretend you are anything even vaguely resembling honourable.

I may not like Steve, but I will work with him to rim as many of you guys as I possibly can. You guys destroyed my tribe on this world, so I'm going to do absolutely everything I can to destroy yours.

You act like Greg is to blame for all of Freak's leadership "issues" were you not apart of their council for over a month? Seems to me you act innocent, when you are just as much to blame for backstabbing GOAT and running Freak into the ground.

Mithrae

You act like Greg is to blame for all of Freak's leadership "issues" were you not apart of their council for over a month? Seems to me you act innocent, when you are just as much to blame for backstabbing GOAT and running Freak into the ground.

Is it really backstabbing when an alliance with alleged merge discussions happens to be cancelled with 48 hours' notice a couple of days after the ally enters a war with a top-5 opponent?

(Granted, I have previously described it as backstabbing - but where would the world be without advocates of the devil? Also, if I hadn't posted this I would not have heard my laundry beeping and may have had to go to work nude tomorrow, which would have caused all kinds of panic.)

DeletedUser116125

Greg was a dictator duke. If a dictator duke decides on something it's not much the council member cal can do. Cal prolly did the most for the tribe in a good way.

Also i have said it often where is us backstabbing Goat? as far as i know we had no cancelation period and we gave a 48 hour one. I told you personally that i really doubt the merge will go through and then you come crying about us pretending to merge to prepare for war.
As far as I know we never "backstabbed" anyone but Steve.
You will probably aswell see in the council chat that cal said "They want 7 members to join in the merge"
Then greg responding "Tell them it's into freak and we have a deal"
The plan was always to recruit strong Goats down the line. What we did was rush it for some reason.

This is for me our relation in a nutshell. Freak has been giving and giving while goat has been taking and taking.

1) After you guys asking non stop for diplo with us and us denying and us having basically the entirety of k44 hitting Goat and ghio came to us saying he would break appart half the tribe to join us instead of accepting we denied and took you up on the allience cause we wanted to work with goat.

2) Non stop conflicts after every single village take while we had diplo. Impossible to work with. We and you probably know this tried to be as fair as possible but you guys always pushed it and in every single noble dispute you tried to get the village.
How you guys treated us was insane for an ally with the plan to merge. We actually where pretty sure you guys would backstab us soon at one point. It was impossible to stay allies due to us not being able to work togather at all. That is why we could never do a full merge and have a shared council with 2 dukes and both with as many men. Just saw no way for it to work it would 100% of split the tribe apart over disputes and we would be back to square one. Greg had some dreams and still wanted to do it but i saw no way for it to happen.
Just the merge talks showed that to me that you guys where one unit.

3) We took in Goat members when they where royally screwed gave everyone a chance to get in. Wanna know why? Cause our plan was never to "backstab" goat and destroy them. It was to have a Good war ( didn't expect you all to give up so quickly )
and then when you guys fell appart to recruit a few spoils.
Recruiting the group of people that applied instead of just a few was the big mistake. Being nice to the people you hurt will never help you out.

Then ofc

Michael Corleone.

Baldur crying about things on the externals nonstop. I guess some things really do never change. Its done and over with move on

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
All of this was rather messy and unfortunate... I just wanted a Freak :icon_sad:
[video=youtube;EExdBDd0rcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExdBDd0rcA&list=LLn83HgvP_gNzXoiQy5_-ioQ&index=4[/video]

minicorndog

All of this was rather messy and unfortunate... I just wanted a Freak :icon_sad:
[video=youtube;EExdBDd0rcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExdBDd0rcA&list=LLn83HgvP_gNzXoiQy5_-ioQ&index=4[/video]

So the big question: Who will Holly try to get to carry him now when it comes to a real war? =D