Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, although some players on the world hate seeing me still around and would rather have me killed though I think it's time that I updated this thread and wrote what I think it's a personal opinion on the top tribes. Although some might disagree though it's just an opinion. Hope you enjoy.

#1 Jager

Jager has been at the top end of the rankings from around the start of the world, killed a lot of immediate area competition and pushed itself in multiple directions. Has the top ODA which is showing massive progress on a daily basis and still managing to grow even though you would think these nukes would be burning out by now. Top ODD and again showing not only can they can handle offensive Ops that they can conduct defensive Ops also and still maintain a massive growth in the world receiving mass amounts of nukes daily.

Jager is currently at war with multiple tribes in the top 10-12 in the rankings and overcoming multiple wars though as you are all well aware these wars can take a turn for the worst at the best of times so Jager must remain focused in order to maintain this growth. I have a lot of respect for the individuals in Jager as the have shown great communication skills and when asked to conduct an Op they act on that until it's complete and as the Duke of Jager I couldn't be more proud to have such a great bunch of players to play alongside.

Rating - 8/10

#2 TDA

TDA joined the world slightly later I believe and became one of the fastest growing tribes in the world due to the spread in which they have in the south-west. Great potential in this tribe with a bundle of great players who are still currently sticking around to fight and good fight with Jager. Although they are which seems on a downwards spiral with multiple players leaving the game the area and mass of good players they have I wouldn't count them out just yet. They are currently #3 in the world in regards to ODA and #2 in the world regarding ODD so as you can see from the stats this tribe are well aware on how to send nukes and conduct defensive Ops. I think there is still a lot to come from TDA but again, this is just my personal opinion.

Rating 7/10

#3 DA~CGI/CGI~DA

I think in regards to a personal opinion I would have to put both of these tribes into one. So as you can see this tribe basically just owns the north-west section of the world, currently taking apart players and smaller tribes in their area rapidly and have been from the start. This tribe(s) is clearly a tribe for the mid-game and end-game if they play their Diplomacy right and choose wars correctly. Great leadership in regards to Storm, a player in which I have known for a long time now and who managed to take control of Jager back on w69 when I had to leave so I know exactly what Storm can provide and that's definatly something to watch out for in this world. The only thing that bothers me about this tribe is the lack of war caps, although some might say they torn Rehab apart though with 11 war caps between both tribes at this stage of the game kinda just screams out mass recruitment and lack of wanting to actually war, maybe I'm wrong but they kinda seem untouchable at the minute in their area. A lot of internals to come to merge both tribes up but after that, they will become a tribe in which this world needs for a kickstart atleast into the externals.

Rating 8/10

#4 Se7en

Although I hate to say it, this tribe has suprised me a lot in regards to how long they have stayed around in this world. They have made a massive clusters in the middle of this world and it keeps tightening up daily. The tribes that come up against Se7en have a lot of work to do. Currently at war with Jager, not much between both tribes though it seems now that the barriers between both tribes have been broken as they are now right beside each other due to multiple others tribes assisting the real wars begin for them now. I'm not quite sure on the leadership in this tribe, been hearing a lot recently there is multiple players who are upset and even I today received a mail from a player stating they wanted to take out a council member which just inst great news. If I had to give any advise, again this is just personal I would try to revamp the council up and make sure that the tribe are aware of what's going on and bring back some constructive Ops to make sure that the cluster in which you currently have increases in size and you expand in a direction to get out of the current state you are in. All in though, great to see them still around as it clearly shows that a tribe in which people think will fall quick, if they stick around and work hard they can achieve greatness and for that I personally applaud you.

Rating 7/10

#5 ~FFF~

Another tribe which started later into the world, same as TDA. Great spread up in the north-east and showing massive potential. This tribe have Colour in front of them as they seem to now already have immediate access to the rim so unsure of what's to come from ~FFF~ but I would assume at the rate they are growing it would take a massive set of plans to overcome this tribe. Had a few chats with the Duke of this tribe, lovely player and always up for a good laugh, that shows that they are level headed and from what I hear the leadership is spot on in regards to making sure everyone has their shit in order. Massive potential to come from this tribe, I predict they will take the #2 spot over the next 14 days and potentially chase #1 in the upcoming weeks ahead. Great work guys, keep it up.

Rating 8/10

#6 Colour

Colour.. Do we need to say much more? Clearly a bunch of overly experience players just playing this world as a small bunch conducting massive Ops daily to overcome wars. Recently started to pick on KIAN and within the first few days rose to #2 in the world in regards to war caps.. That.. That alone shows not just balls but skill and that's exactly what Colour bring to the table. Unable to get a clear picture of what's to come from Colour over the next few weeks as it gets to this stage of the world when players get bored, morale gets to become a bitch as there are now "smaller" players in the tribe which can assist with nukes over terrible morale but as it stands.. This tribe and I have said it previously have shown to be a massive threat to whoever comes before them and I can't repect them enough for doing this with 16-17 members.. Can't get online at the moment as my co players on though I think it's 16 members right?

Rating 8/10

This was just a personal opinion guys, I know it's not your normal massive write up which players spend massive amount of time.. I'm just back from a two hour football session, really tired but thought I'd try assist you in a half decent read before bed (Assuming more of you are from the UK and need sleep). If you're offended by any of my posts then mailme directly ingame, no need for hated comments in these sections eh.

Best of luck guys, this world is now changing and more wars are on the horizion.. Again, best of luck.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

brilliant stuff nubz, had this on my laptop as a student walked past(i'm a school teacher) asking me what's a jager, had to tell him it's a breed of cat

DeletedUser116731

Good post nubz nice to see more clearer thoughts you have on some of the top tribes. I particularly liked your posts on your main 2 enemys

DeletedUser

And in regards to the comments about our war caps - you know what, you're absolutely correct. I do feel we've been a little too conservative but we have full faith in Stormy and how she intends to run the tribes.

Most of our best caps in the Rehab blitz were on Rehab members that left and after we started hitting them so their caps haven't counted towards our total.

The 2 main wars we've participated in were against SCAR, where we took mostly the backseat in that fight up until .Ex closed, then we took over and completely destroyed that tribe, rimming every single member - but because .Ex disbanded, the war - according to the game - was over and no longer counted any future caps from there on in...but if you look at our external stats...we have over a huge amount of SCAR caps that were never accounted for(gotta be at least 60-70 at this point, i haven't checked).

The second war was against Rehab and rather than take the lead, we were apart of a 3 way organization albeit, we only really communicated with Se7en and focused only on caps...we would of had plenty more had Rehab members not bailed straight away and if TDA had not recruited so many(which i guess ended up hurting themselves in the end)....come to think of it, the decision to recruit those members has really had an adverse effect on how this whole thing played out. If TDA just focused on eating them and not recruiting, all 3 of us(TDA, CGI and Se7en) would of taken their villages and none of them (well most) would of ended up in Jager unless they were willing to take onboard refugees(which would of only applied to CGI at that point as we are the only tribe out of those 3 not at war with Jager).

Jager have done bloody brilliantly regardless. As for CGI, we know we can't stand still and hopefully by next week w82 will be hearing a lot coming from from our camp :)

DeletedUser84793

And in regards to the comments about our war caps - you know what, you're absolutely correct. I do feel we've been a little too conservative but we have full faith in Stormy and how she intends to run the tribes.

Most of our best caps in the Rehab blitz were on Rehab members that left and after we started hitting them so their caps haven't counted towards our total.

The 2 main wars we've participated in were against SCAR, where we took mostly the backseat in that fight up until .Ex closed, then we took over and completely destroyed that tribe, rimming every single member - but because .Ex disbanded, the war - according to the game - was over and no longer counted any future caps from there on in...but if you look at our external stats...we have over a huge amount of SCAR caps that were never accounted for(gotta be at least 60-70 at this point, i haven't checked).

The second war was against Rehab and rather than take the lead, we were apart of a 3 way organization albeit, we only really communicated with Se7en and focused only on caps...we would of had plenty more had Rehab members not bailed straight away and if TDA had not recruited so many(which i guess ended up hurting themselves in the end)....come to think of it, the decision to recruit those members has really had an adverse effect on how this whole thing played out. If TDA just focused on eating them and not recruiting, all 3 of us(TDA, CGI and Se7en) would of taken their villages and none of them (well most) would of ended up in Jager unless they were willing to take onboard refugees(which would of only applied to CGI at that point as we are the only tribe out of those 3 not at war with Jager).

Jager have done bloody brilliantly regardless. As for CGI, we know we can't stand still and hopefully by next week w82 will be hearing a lot coming from from our camp :)

well you guys have a wonderful duke and i know you guys will do very well no matter what you do.

DeletedUser118341

Good job Nubz. Enjoyed reading your views on other top tribes.

DeletedUser

Seems you guys are now jumping in on F!, well done.. This kickstarts the north western side of the world to get into gear and conduct war. Hopefully see War! and Llama get involved. I wasn't dissing you guys in regards to caps, was just stating at this stage of the world we would have expected more from each of your tribes regardless though we understand that players leave and delete etc etc and you still take that ground. We've had the same issue with TDA who are struggling to breach the 5m mark in points.. Seems everytime they breach it they lose multiple villages. F! are no mugs, just took them a while to understand that war was coming regardless and the response from them onto TDA has been excellent.

Best of luck to all tribes in wars at the moment, it's fairly helping to shape up this world!

Thanks a lot guys for the response, it was just a quick type up.. Hopefully I gain enough time to do this regularly and keep the externals flowing with debates.

- Nubzz

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Colour cant get more then 8/10 due to Eddie

WE WANNA BE A STRONG 9/10

DeletedUser

Colour cant get more then 8/10 due to Eddie

WE WANNA BE A STRONG 9/10

I don't think anyone at this stage in my personal opinion deserves a 9/10 at this stage. Some are close, just not quite there.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

I don't think anyone at this stage in my personal opinion deserves a 9/10 at this stage. Some are close, just not quite there.

- Nubzz

my question is this how come everyone got a 8/10 rating and Se7en only gets 7/10 rating you also gave TDA the same rating as well for which i think we should be higher then them due to the fact our stats is much better..is it fair to say you ranked us the lowest due to not being popular with ya..i mean after all we have a war going on but the other tribe has higher rankings...i just wanted to point that out because its would seem to me to be a bit well lets say bogus. to be honest i think Se7en should be ranked at least 8/10 i could care less about what you rank TDA..lol no offense their nubzz just caught my eye had to ask..

but i did enjoy the read..very nice!

DeletedUser

Se7en and TDA in wars are losing ground, caps and not just that we are warring with you both.. I just think on a personal basis you don't deserve a 8/10 rating. Let's be honest, both leaderships are shaky, both tribes have members which are quitting and deleting accounts. You personally removed a player from the tribe for talking back to you (Runescape Blows). That alone, shows that the overall picture in the tribe isn't looking as pretty as it should and therefore my decision to provide a 7/10 rating was just my own personal opinion. If I had to re do it today..? They would all be still the same.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Se7en and TDA in wars are losing ground, caps and not just that we are warring with you both.. I just think on a personal basis you don't deserve a 8/10 rating. Let's be honest, both leaderships are shaky, both tribes have members which are quitting and deleting accounts. You personally removed a player from the tribe for talking back to you (Runescape Blows). That alone, shows that the overall picture in the tribe isn't looking as pretty as it should and therefore my decision to provide a 7/10 rating was just my own personal opinion. If I had to re do it today..? They would all be still the same.

- Nubzz

I just love how you get your info so quickly..lol ok fair enough answer. it amazes me the spy network you have...impressive!

DeletedUser

I just love how you get your info so quickly..lol ok fair enough answer. it amazes me the spy network you have...impressive!

In fact, right now I don't have a single spy who works for Jager or works for me. In fact, I have players who come to me regularly as some Dukes of top tribes would know who pass you information as they dislike the players they/we are warring with. Hence, how I found out so fast. Though, if there is anything I want to know I'm sure I can gain information quite quickly.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

In fact, right now I don't have a single spy who works for Jager or works for me. In fact, I have players who come to me regularly as some Dukes of top tribes would know who pass you information as they dislike the players they/we are warring with. Hence, how I found out so fast. Though, if there is anything I want to know I'm sure I can gain information quite quickly.

- Nubzz

Nice!:lol: