***Breaking News*** Destiny, Sin, et al collude to fight proxy war vs the Regime!!!

DeletedUser

Hello fake Jovis. You don't even know who is Dr. Pickles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it funny you talk of stabbing backs, deceit and lies when you, the current player in control of the Jovis account, stole it using deceit and lies from the actual owner.

Has anyone stopped to ask what exactly happened with the Jovis account?

Jovis, or whoever you are, hiding behind the Jovis name, how did you come by the Jovis account and why are you still gifting villages while talking big and making claims of lies and deceit?

The true story of Jovis.

Josh played with his brother Daniel
Josh and Daniel hire Andrew as co player, Josh quits.
Daniel and Andrew hire olt as co player. Daniel takes a break and says do anything you want.
Olt changes the account name, and Josh gets mad.
Somehow Destiny noobs end up in control of the account.
This is the true story, any other story told to you people, was used to manipulate you into destroying the Jovis account.
But hey revolt you should probably worry about your own house.
It seems you have a lot of members that are easily manipulated into believing what they want to believe. A drunk troll managed to get them to mess up a top 30 account for 5 days. If that's possible, I'm sure it's not hard to manipulate Sin and Destiny members into attacking one another so Regime can win the world.
WE THE PEOPLE!
Oh by the way, the person posting as Jovis now is the original owners brother. LOL.
rekt.

DeletedUser

Being the original owner's brother still doesnt make you the original owner... andrew you dont seem to realise i know everything. You can tell me im "rekt" but unfortunately it only shows ignorance. Then again ignorance is bliss.

DeletedUser

Like i just said please stop embarrassing yourself infront of me who knows everything.

DeletedUser

When Robot Unicorn believed everything he was told over skype and in game then realised he got manipulated and we were like:

60772066.jpg

DeletedUser

meh we were bored and brad invited connor specifically so we could troll him.

DeletedUser118341

All this talk of you did this, they did that. Quite simply its boring. Looks like the world might stop this hug fest that has occured since Gents (ironically) and the world might be interesting again.

Whoever did this, or did that. There is only one fact that is clear. Whoever was defending the account should be ashamed. Either that or the account players should be ashamed for setting the account up so poorly. Started bleeding villages after only gaining a couple million ODD. Horrendous.

Perhaps whoever is at fault for the fact that account was so easily collapsed should look in the mirror and learn to play TW.

Anyway, back to barbling for flags (wave)

DeletedUser

All this talk of you did this, they did that. Quite simply its boring. Looks like the world might stop this hug fest that has occured since Gents (ironically) and the world might be interesting again.

Whoever did this, or did that. There is only one fact that is clear. Whoever was defending the account should be ashamed. Either that or the account players should be ashamed for setting the account up so poorly. Started bleeding villages after only gaining a couple million ODD. Horrendous.

Perhaps whoever is at fault for the fact that account was so easily collapsed should look in the mirror and learn to play TW.

Anyway, back to barbling for flags (wave)

we left the account with tonnes of defense within close quarters, whoever failed to defend the account successfully either didn't want too, or merely sucked at defending.

so after daniel, olt and i lost access, whoever had the account could have defended... even with so many regime members close by, it was easy enough to defend it better than whoever defended it did.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come, some of the players in some tribes, maybe won't be that hard to rim if that's the way they defend.

DeletedUser58259

Don't worry, no one will even remember your account name by the end of W80.

DeletedUser118002

Sums up pretty much what i and the rest of us are thinking.