Reaction score
Regime:

not-sure-if-asian-or-just-bad-vision.jpg

Yes ...
201407_1613_bedhb_sm.jpg

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No need to ask Ben if I'm on Aldegrion Googly. Just look for "Asura" send me some loving care I'll be happy to take all the loving you have to offer.

I have no need to ask Ben anything, James.

I just looked for 'Asura' in your signature when you last posted here :)

But yes - good luck Destiny :)

monstaz2

tumblr_maemjjBGdy1rr7h1c.jpg

Regime trying to regain their honor. Good job following through on your word Regime!

DeletedUser83995

Regime trying to regain their honor. Good job following through on your word Regime!

From my experience in TW. When a tribe wants to start a war badly enough. Everything that happens in an NAP or alliance is "against their word" and them "Becoming a traitor". So you guys can keep repeating over and over again that we "broke the NAP" When in reality, you guys were going to declare anyways and you are just trying to find reasons at this point.

DeletedUser102104

Interesting day :) Good luck to Regime and good luck to Dest.

The Scientest, it is quite clear that both Dest. and Regime broke NaP terms. I've spoken to a few of members from both sides and keep getting the same answers so I conclude that it's been a back-and-forth type of thing since the fall of Gents.

Just me 2 cents, it don't mean a thing.

DeletedUser79609

When in reality, you guys were going to declare anyways and you are just trying to find reasons at this point.

Quite the opposite actually...

I'd go in to detail but it'd just be met with "DEST IS BAD"

DeletedUser58259

So violations in the border agreement, which may I add, was actually made by Regime, that had nothing to do with it.

147af8cb8f9280ea8668979225a3434a.png
c012125bc03e350b79a3f7119ac0d4ed.png
5468dd342274b7a7866ba9df59fd5925.png
08f519494c069640c11bd00beb0ed47f.png

Border agreement was made for the K54, on the 475 line, all the other villages taken on the east side of the 475 in K54 are violations, dating back to Nest taking several, then Jovis taking the one in the above, and further taken during the grace period given.

We'll not talk about the attempts to recruit while the grace period was still going.

Also, you may or may not be aware, but Dest. Approached Regime regarding an alliance several weeks ago. Dest. was told no, wont go into details, suffice to say group chats were made in regards to that and no ground was made obviously.

And don't forget the pickles gifts that were made because they were west of the 475 line. Totaling over 120 villages

fccd1e3cbd64663dbb94600b1589dfac.png

None of *Nest's villages in violation were gifted over. In fact, not even Jovis's was. Nothing was gifted, yet everything west of that line was expected to be gifted to Regime. Regime wanted too much and gave too little.

EDIT:

Further violations made by Nest* On or about the date of 10-27

e1ef3057ac64e50c0856e0f4b7719f45.png

Regime, why make the border if it was going to be such an issue? If you didn't want the border why did you INSIST on it? You wanted it up until the point that you realized that there was still food on the other side, then decided "Oh, let's take it, screw the border" And took it. Then got mad when we recruited players that just happened to have villages on the West side, while at the same time violating the border more and nobling on the East side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartanzeon

All i see are excuses from Dest. to justify their declaration when in reality they would have declare nonetheless and with another set of excuses. At least be honest :)

Best of luck to both but im rooting for Regime

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Destiny is the Rank 1 tribe in the world, they can say anything they want.

Goodluck to both Sides :)

DeletedUser102104

All i see are excuses from Dest. to justify their declaration when in reality they would have declare nonetheless and with another set of excuses. At least be honest :)

Best of luck to both but im rooting for Regime

I have to respond to this post, tribes do NOT need justification to war another tribe. Destiny at least had the decency to explain why they did it but it seems as none of you are taking it.

And Ampac, rank 1 has nothing to do with anything right now. Rank 1 & 2 are right behind eachother in terms of points and villages so in reality, both Regime and Dest. can say what they'd like. As for me? I just like talking!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of the Points RANK 1 is rank 1, its irrelevant for tribes to explain why they need to declare war on a tribe, Destingy and Regime have a history of helping each other with utmost respect to War. Noblings on other side(border issue) is a lame excuse to justify that we are the sole principal on why this war happened.

Destiny Declared, because they can, they are Destiny Tribe Rank 1 and all past history for them is nothing.(Lol we even have a shared forum).

I'm posting this as my own opinion, and your actions towards this day shows what you really want...

DeletedUser102104

I had a run-in with Googly back on W62, it was my first ever time duking, and was pushed into a border agreement(Not forced as I agreed to it) and whatever break we had in it was a HUGE deal to him and to Agency. I am highly doubting the claims coming from Regime that nobling over a border is 'not a big thing'. Regime was gifted 100+ villages to accommodate the so-called 'border' and that should of shown the tribe how dedicated the 'rank 1' tribe was to follow the border.

I am going solely off experience with Googly at the helm, he does love his borders and always expects the other side to adhere to it but this is the first instance that i see a member of Googly's breaking the border agreements and it's been done on MULTIPLE times, which always leaves me to think if Regime really ever had the plan to fully accommodate it as Dest. did... Just me 2 cents and as I said above, they mean nothing as I am neither in Dest., neither in Regime.

DeletedUser109890

World wont be fun without a good war :) I was happy to see when we decided to honor the alliance break time :) we didnt go and declare on Regime just like that, which was the case in most of the major wars in this world :D
Good luck to both :) Have fun :)