Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

death grim...i will give you 25 pts!

mystery nuke been waiting for this
~
Points: 1/5 -ranked eighth in the world however that's due to the prior owners hard work and sweat not the current owner

OD: 2/5 - you could have been huge if you hadn't held troops while you betrayed your tribe mates both offence and defence mid battle

Tribe: 1/5 Well i dont really know which tribe you haven't tried to get into latley

Profile: 4/5 well at least you changed the account name in world unlike the other worlds where you trashed there account names like absent soul aka the yawing one

Other: 1/5 general dislike of his gameplay and how he hops from world to world trashing accounts and worlds example lets see

Daniel, the player on the account was a co-player on an account on w75, and when the account owner got into an accident and was in the hospital, he took control of the account and flipped to the enemy tribe. We know the account owner didn't like that tribe, and we had went to war with that tribe initially because of that account. When Daniel left, he framed one of his co-players, but when he went to the enemy tribe, he introduced himself as who he is. sounds almost like recent events dosnt it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

been waiting for this
~
Points: 1/5 -ranked eighth in the world however that's due to the prior owners hard work and sweat not the current owner

OD: 2/5 - you could have been huge if you hadn't held troops while you betrayed your tribe mates both offence and defence mid battle

Tribe: 1/5 Well i dont really know which tribe you haven't tried to get into latley

Profile: 4/5 well at least you changed the account name in world unlike the other worlds where you trashed there account names like absent soul aka the yawing one new name same rating

Other: 1/5 general dislike of his gameplay and how he hops from world to world trashing accounts and worlds example lets see

Daniel, the player on the account was a co-player on an account on w75, and when the account owner got into an accident and was in the hospital, he took control of the account and flipped to the enemy tribe. We know the account owner didn't like that tribe, and we had went to war with that tribe initially because of that account. When Daniel left, he framed one of his co-players, but when he went to the enemy tribe, he introduced himself as who he is. sounds almost like recent events dosnt it?

DeletedUser55551

​lesss

Points: 3/5 It's good, even though it doesn't look like it.

OD: 3.5/5 Not too shabby ;)

Tribe: 4.5/5 Not a huge fan of NME, but got to respect the size.

Profile: 5/5 Don't have a reason not to give that I guess.

Other: 5/5 Because you are 69th ;)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
jdog3622

OD: 0/5 - Needs ODA.

Tribe: 0/5 - Hadn't heard of it before.

Profile: 1/5 - The player profile doesn't really have anything of interest, but I like the tribe COA.

Other: 1/5 - I give you 1 point for having 18 mil. ODD.

Rate: oldmannie

DeletedUser

OLDmannie
Points: 3/5 - inactive? struggled recently with getting nobled out of area.

OD: 5/5 - Used to be a boss.

Tribe: 4/5 - would be 5/5 if you were in Growth :)

Profile: 5/5 - I get the feeling i dont want to mess with Amber

Other: 1/5 - Where do i donate the PP's to? I want to help special needs children.

Rate: Worthless503/Woj6666

DeletedUser117183

Worthless:

OD: 3/5 - ODA similar with rank but could be higher due to such a low ODD, yet to be tested by the looks of things.

Tribe: 4/5 - 2nd in the world so isn't full marks.

Profile 1/5 - Nothing interesting here.

Others 1/5 - No noticeable war front.

Rate: baggy77

DeletedUser109837

Baggy77:

Points 4,5/5- Top 10 :icon_smile:
OD 4/5: Pretty sexy OD overall. Could use with some more odd tho :icon_rolleyes:
Tribe N/A: Have not heard of those dudes
Profile: 3/5: Not much there, although bonus points for Arsenal
Others 4/5: Massive scrub <3. Have a decent war front and have already seen action!

Pure Pandemonium

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OLDmannie
Points: 3/5 - inactive? struggled recently with getting nobled out of area.

OD: 5/5 - Used to be a boss.

Tribe: 4/5 - would be 5/5 if you were in Growth :)

Profile: 5/5 - I get the feeling i dont want to mess with Amber

Other: 1/5 - Where do i donate the PP's to? I want to help special needs children.

Rate: Worthless503/Woj6666

Just wanted to reply. :p

Not inactive. We didn't struggle with getting nobled out of an area. We killed 8 mil. Units and lost a net of 30 villages (some of which were villages we'd nobled off of local players that they recapped). We had also recapped a few villages. It was fun. Would have been more fun had we not been so far away from that cluster. :D

Also, we haven't been completely nobled out of the area yet. Still one village left.

Send the pp to oldmannie, we'll take care of the rest. ;)

DeletedUser117803

i have been afraid to do this, honestly, as i do not want to be scathed. but i guess now is the time. so, given that i am only a noob, i will go out there and risk. ;)

pure panda:

POINTS: 5/5 - on the rim and started later than a lot of us
OD: 4.5/5 - way better than mine when all things are considered. in fact, pretty damned good.
TRIBE: 5/5 - not much more to say here
PROFILE: 3/5 - it is okay.
OTHER: 5/5 - both of the players i know on the account are smart and play a smart game. very measured in the way they approach things.

* full disclaimer: i love the pure panda account.

kit

DeletedUser47445

Kit

POINTS: 5/5 - Ranked 7th, won't really say much beyond that.
TRIBE: 5/5 - Rank 1, held that for some time. Given the obvious issues, I'll decline much more
PROFILE: 3.5/5 - I like the CoA, and the poem (or whatever it is, I cba to google it and see what it is) but beyond that it isn't much there
OTHER: 3/5 - From what bit I knew of you in Growth I saw you weren't a slacker. Granted I didn't see you do anything major, but I'm rather sure you're no n00b

Gr3gorCl3gane

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn, i wanted to do kit's. Damn your gregor :(

Tribe: 4/5 - Growth, ranked 2
OD: 3/5 - Mediocre ODA and little ODD
Profile: 3/5 - Any sane GoT person hates the Mountain. You get 3 points for the text
Other: 1/5 - You didn't let me do kit's evaluation and you even forgot to do her OD. pfffffff :(((

Overall: 15/25 - I was totally objective :icon_cool:

aquilon

Isn't asderf on sachs? Well at least that's what I inferred from one of the older forum posts

Makobex

Tribe: 5/5 For obvious reasons
OD: 4.5/5 -0.5 because you are #1 oda, or it would be 5/5 :> ODD needs working on too, but no penalty because its not your fault. Maybe you should poke growth in the eye:p
Other: 4/5 for having a healthy ego and for doing leadership work

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

well, signatures matter?

asderf is gregor.

and i want mako to do kit.
would be a transgression, but no one else is playing.

and, aquilon, i know you, but if you do not post account, many will not. so, divulge please?

DeletedUser47445

@Mabo, Name is due to the support team disagreeing with our old name Kim Jong un. My co is a fan of the guy who plays Gregor, they're both from Iceland. As for the OD, I'm not sure why I forgot. but it definitely has nothing to do with alcohol.

@Aquilon, Yes I'm on Gr3gor. The instance your thinking of was awhile back when I was sitting Sach and had nothing else to snipe with but three nobles. After it failed miserably (It didn't kill ONE SINGLE LC) I figured somebody could use a good laugh at my expense for even thinking that it was a good idea.

@Kit, Gee thanks. Didn't want to rate you anyway

DeletedUser

Gr3gor.

Tribe: 4/5 - Growth, ranked 2
OD: 4/5 - given start date a little light but decent with attacker of the day and defender of the day honors
OD Rank:27. (80,802,105 score)
OD Attack Rank:21. (62,574,124 score)
OD Defense Rank:69. (18,227,981 score

Profile: 3/5 - the issue I have is a guy a sword attacking what appears to be a pot pie or hot pocket?(are you saying guard the food?) and the self mutilation. of ones eyes is well strange to say the least (stop attacking me or I will rip my own eyes out?)
44445_large
Personal text
EmerladxZottenAnonymous

A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, cut them out and give them to your next outrider. Tell him you hope that four eyes might see better than two ... and if not, the man after him will have six.

Other: 3/5 - active in forums

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who's mabo??

And lesss you're supposed to do lapakas. Quick edit your post before anyone notices and starts questioning your sanity... ohhh wait, we already are ;)

DeletedUser

Who's mabo??

And lesss you're supposed to do lapakas. Quick edit your post before anyone notices and starts questioning your sanity... ohhh wait, we already are ;)

holy crap your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bad

lapakas

~POINTS: 5/5 - top ten not to mention can take a hit and dish it out
Daily achievements
award10.png

28x Attacker of the day Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.
Best result: on 06.04.2015 (401.843 units)

award11.png

16x Defender of the day Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.
Best result: on 16.08.2015 (4.868.134 units)

farmer_of_the_day.png

33x Looter of the day Plunder the most resources in this world.
Best result: on 23.08.2015 (422.967.580 resources)

award9.png

11x Plunderer of the day Plunder the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 05.07.2015 (24.821 villages)

award12.png

22x Great power of the day Conquer the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 09.07.2015 (38 village)

OD: 5/5 - way better than mine it fact it is huge!!!!!!!!!!
OD Rank:1. (373,407,265 score)
OD Attack Rank:2. (135,288,452 score)
OD Defense Rank:1. (238,118,813 score)

TRIBE: 5/5 - not much more to say here when your with less you have to be the best

PROFILE: 2/5 - it is okay. not what you expect from a team like these two but they spent time farming instead?

OTHER: 5/5 - kinda quiet but one of the best tribal wars players I have ever fought and one of the best tribe mates it has been my honor to play with

DeletedUser117803

@Kit, Gee thanks. Didn't want to rate you anyway

oh, i appreciate your rating me. and you were quite objective. thank you.

it's just that i crush so hard on mako, you know?
:icon_wink:

kit

DeletedUser47445

You said you would marry me and have my children. I still have the proof.