Welcome

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser115004

Hi

Just wondering whos joining 85, anyone I know?

SHAGAN888

Im here and yes I think we have met somewhere Lord Eastwood...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Some of us are relics of an age long gone. We know no one, and no one knows us.

DeletedUser57316

I know of a few relics who have come from hibernation for the last world before p2w, since a lot of us wont bother with this game once it is strictly p2w.

DeletedUser

It's nostalgia beyond anything else. Joining an old friend at their death bed. Paying respects.

DeletedUser

At least there is an easy way to earn premium though... p2w games without premium trading features are not uncommon. Although premium trading does create a type of see-saw effect for players, earning and spending across various worlds.

DeletedUser118708

P2W sucks, but Red is right; at least there are reasonably simple ways for free players to trade for premium points in-game.

Looking forward to this world, hoping to see some old faces. I don't post much on externals but might actually be trying to do so for this world :lol:

DeletedUser

Yep, join us here! It's always good to have more participants. And don't worry about the bullies, they can't actually hurt you - most of the time they are just ego stoking.

hermitty

Reaction score
Looking forward to playing this world. Hoping to run into a few familiar faces from w58 and 65 since this is the last non p2w world.