W85 Premades

DeletedUser114149

Matt, straight? Surely you jest.

Ayyyyy, what are the chances you stay with this world
I restarted and now I'm right next to you :icon_eek:. Having to compete with the might nauz is a scary thought.

I'm regretting restarting and moving my location now grrr

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm probably going to use the relocate item honestly just so I don't stifle hellfire77 whose right next to me. Not really keen on slowing down a tribemates growth.

DeletedUser114149

Seems like the south-east is going to have quite the competitive early game then, with at least four decent tribes all competing for the same space. There's no spread any more either because of how low the population is. Before the rim would change and tribes could start three weeks late and be an entire K or two away from first week "rim" tribes.

DeletedUser

This world is starting to get interesting..

This world in a nutshell:
2894181382_c1e9f52f59.jpg

Loads of old guys trashtalking knowing full well they'll all be dead soon anyway.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, it is not friendly banter that "disintegrates" the forums. That'd actually be intense heat. That's the only way to disintegrate a server or so I hear.

Erig

DOKDO's spread could either push them to the top, or destroy them. With this small world size I wouldn't be surprised if they found success joining across 3 continents (given their players are competent and skilled enough).

Good luck to them :)

SHAGAN888

Erig
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2013,May 11thPosts408

icon1.png

DOKDO's spread could either push them to the top, or destroy them. With this small world size I wouldn't be surprised if they found success joining across 3 continents (given their players are competent and skilled enough).

Good luck to them
smile.png

Erig I agree completely with your evaluation. I do like DOKDOS hope they do well....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Great! Pre-mades!

Hi! Could you disband and disperse please! and joined the smaller new tribes to give this game some flavor? I'm sick and tired of eating same foods everyday. =P Same Faces, Same Players, Different Tribe Name.... grrr... Don't wake up the sleeping Giant/Dragon! ^^