Happy new year

DeletedUser

Guys and Gals it is the end of another fun year of tribal wars

2j5apsx.gif

Lets all take a moment think about the friends we have made also those that we have lost along this journey. In the greatest browser game of all time.

th

HAPPY NEW YEARS FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
135.gif

please feel free to post your favorite in game moments of this year

OTDDeathAwaits

I wonder at which moment Growth knew that the word was won by NME & _SS_. :icon_cool:

[1]
95f7869c4778a8c2602adcac155ac7f7.png

[2]
3563eec6876df5e721aa252b6c1251e6.png

[3]
e0a60985a796c671fea289ee2246ad6f.png

[4]
330111c9dc7ca040a530f4b783a83a43.png

The Tuzain mail(to NME) is worth a mention!

However my personal favourite is runningbullet joining on 1.7m points, after getting devoured in loyal by Growth and doing this...The best comeback I have ever seen and more than anyone could have imagined!
8b24ca1660a8d9b9e04b1e005d6bdddd.png

Happy New Year NME & Allies

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice idea lesss.
First of all Happy New Year to all of w74 and may NME bring more destruction during 2016 :icon_wink:

As for my favorite moments ... It's many, so i'll just state my top3 in order
1) After months of begging, agonizing and pure rage I was allowed to hit dlhu and ADHD at the 20th of April and turn k52 into my domain.
2) Taking over the #1 ODA rank after tons of nuking throughout the world and many successful OP's and also being the only one with attacker's awards of over 1M troops killed and lately a 2M. Unless someone achieved it recently and I've missed it. Also, stay 2nd lappy :p
Side note: Sorry OTD, you have done 1M+ and your achievements will live forever... as runner-up in my awards :lol:
3) Managing to get myself in k44 around May in my second attempt after a failed one through WoW barbs 1,2 months prior to that. K44 was a lot of fun, fighting primarily Yogi and secondarily Warpro.

DeletedUser117803

What a nice idea, Lesss!!!

Joyous 2016 to all!!!

Some of my favorite moments:

- Finally joining NME, where I have belonged all along. Thank you to everyone who has made me feel welcome, and thanks to a great team of players in the NE.
- Adding Dino as co-player to my account, which not only has proven to be a harmonious addition, but also had the bonus benefit of enraging Tuzain.
- Forming relationships and continuing to collaborate with several of the awesome members of -ss-.
- Building and continuing the bond with the Z account. I will always be bound to Z, where ever and whenever.
- Ridding w74, and perhaps TW altogether, of that nasty, insulting, misogynistic Kul Tigin. I wish Gracie and KK only the best, but Kul is a scourge on TW and I am happy he got his just desserts, at least in w74.
- Mail trolling back and forth with Lesss!!!

Players i miss, who should not be forgotten, but probably mostly are: :icon_sad:
(In no particular order)

- griefer from the goplayfarmville account: great guy, great player.
- carlo spicy-weiner: not sure how many of you even knew him, but he was always good for lolz. loved the banta!
- endz: mercurial, and unreliable. but made the game fun when he was around.
- sam/trustme: i know he pissed a lot of people off, and many said he came off as arrogant, but sam is a good guy at heart.
- night: always dead funny and completely irreverent. a player who would not lie and always told it like it was.
- tuzain before he lost it: b/c at one time, he was actually a sort of decent guy.

Looking forward to the win in early spring, 2016.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser62294

What a nice idea, Lesss!!!

Joyous 2016 to all!!!

Some of my favorite moments:

- Finally joining NME, where I have belonged all along. Thank you to everyone who has made me feel welcome, and thanks to a great team of players in the NE.
- Adding Dino as co-player to my account, which not only has proven to be a harmonious addition, but also had the bonus benefit of enraging Tuzain.
- Forming relationships and continuing to collaborate with several of the awesome members of -ss-.
- Building and continuing the bond with the Z account. I will always be bound to Z, where ever and whenever.
- Ridding w74, and perhaps TW altogether, of that nasty, insulting, misogynistic Kul Tigin. I wish Gracie and KK only the best, but Kul is a scourge on TW and I am happy he got his just desserts, at least in w74.
- Mail trolling back and forth with Lesss!!!

Players i miss, who should not be forgotten, but probably mostly are: :icon_sad:
(In no particular order)

- griefer from the goplayfarmville account: great guy, great player.
- carlo spicy-weiner: not sure how many of you even knew him, but he was always good for lolz. loved the banta!
- endz: mercurial, and unreliable. but made the game fun when he was around.
- sam/trustme: i know he pissed a lot of people off, and many said he came off as arrogant, but sam is a good guy at heart.
- night: always dead funny and completely irreverent. a player who would not lie and always told it like it was.
- tuzain before he lost it: b/c at one time, he was actually a sort of decent guy.

Looking forward to the win in early spring, 2016.

:icon_wink:

Looking forward to keeping you from winning.

DeletedUser117803

Looking forward to keeping you from winning.

wow. someone seems to have missed the point of the thread?

:icon_confused:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This was a very nice thread to reflect back on 2015 and share our favorite moments... If some fellas are butthurt, don't blame it on lesss lol

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
wpid-screenshot_2015-01-02-21-19-17-1.png
[/spoil]

Thanks to the coplayers and friends I've met on W74, a few of the accounts with co-players I particularly miss.

Carlo Spicey-Weiner, Aaron7111, TrustMeImLying, Goplayfarmville and even *Black Dawn*

There's many more from early game and some I will have missed. I've made friends in all of the big three (Loyal, NME, Growth), so no matter what flag you're fighting under in W74 hope you have a great year in real life.

My top 5 for 2015

Kitmarlowe (Surprise of the year and oldest friend)
Lapakas (Defender of the year) (All round player)
Phippsy (Farmer of the year)
WinterWolf/tigerslash123 (Enemy of the year) (during Loyal vs NME)
Makobex (Attacker of the year)

Last edited: