Are You Not Entertained?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I had not intended on posting again, but I will do so one more time as I seem to have sent a message I did not intend to send. It's not a fair message so I want to put that right.

I am in no way claiming that Dest. chose to make their move because of Hybrid being in hospital or my situation. DVBBS clearly stated that he was wanting Regime to give a better fight. A fight that would be fitting for Regime in its prime.

I am pointing out that Dest. leadership was aware of all three of the goings on before they declared, and that had they wanted a proper fight they most likely would have known they would not get it from Regime by that point. They chose opportunity (Regime - being unprepared, lacking some leadership) over the hardest fight they would get at the time (SIN) - and so should not be expecting Regime to perform miracles when it was clear before the war was declared that it would not be the case.

Personal 'stuff' is being mentioned here because Dest. has made this personal by attacking individuals, in my eyes. And I have a right to defend myself if people choose to try and make me a scape-goat for their actions. Those people are the ones who were fully in the loop with my goings on and who knew that I was taking a step back from Dest. diplomacy unless absolutely necessary, which happened when we began to lose leadership activity.

Basher of Pigs:

Please stop inferring from my posts.

Take them at face value as I am putting very little thought in to how things could be interpreted if thought about for more than the time it takes to read a comment. Your inference is where you are putting words into my mouth. This isn't meant as an insult, just a request.

If you still feel that I am saying "Dest. only declared because of Regime RL stuff" then you need to read all my posts since the war began. I believe I have already stated why I think the war was declared. And my situation, Hybrid's situation had nothing to do with the declaration so far as I am concerned.

Just that it has had a huge impact on the result as there was no active duke when things began to kick off.

DeletedUser

If I remember right, Googly was, here on externals, accused of "abandoning ship". By Dest. Although you knew, what was going on. He wouldnt have brought it up. Same with the other 2, Hybrid and Foc. Dest. knew, they werent around, so why publically bash them by saying, they cant be around, they are abandoning ship, you were expecting more, bla bla bla.

I didnt bash them, and i didnt know about his situation personally. Before he explained them in another post he made at least. When that nap was broken all widely known in destiny was that Hybrid wasnt there anymore. That part is true, and its true when leadership left that allied chat most of us wished him all the best and to get better. And that now is represented as beeing a bad thing right? That was actually sencire, and if you dont believe that go ask him if he believe that to be sencire. And i would guarantee you his answer would be yes.

DeletedUser

The usual statements about how Destiny planned attacks on regime months in advance is really getting old to comment on. so Ill just state yet another "not true" and leave it with that.

Besides that I only have one thing to say to Googly.

You are right. we were well aware of hybrids abscent at the time nap was cancelled. Some were at least and I was personally. Then you can call us liars all you want to, but breaking that nap had 0 to do with that. Reasons explained , you among others ignore them and dont believe them, so be it.

all the above is fine. You wanna make the worst of it and so be it. But that you wanna acuse Destiny as a tribe to base most of their decisions on other peoples medical history, family loses or whatever stuff you come up with , then I am sorry. if anyone have crossed the line (should there be one), that would be you. you have done it with yourself in another post, now you do it yet again. Other people than Regime members have lost family last few months, have lost their job, have financial issues or whatever. And its not that people dont sympatize with you or anyone else for that matter. just that why does that need to be mentioned here? If so do you honestly believe that Destiny or individual players in Destiny wanna win a game on tribal wars taking directly advantage of those things?

Of course if most members in a tribe suddenly goes inactive cause they dont have time to play anymore or for other reasons, that indirectly benefits the enemy you are up against. but thats not the same as finding joy in other peoples missery. Maybe I am naive, but I dont think that anyone here playing this game wish that bad things are happening real life for other people.

As for Hybrid noone I respect more in this game. if you wanna find one reason only to why relations between Destiny and Regime ended, maybe the fact that he wasnt there anymore to smooth things out would be the answer to everything.

I see now that other than googly join the party of stating this war was all about taking advantage of 3 peoples horrible situation real life. How much a disagrace destiny are for telling the truth stating - cancellation of diplo had nothing to do with it.

You would have no clue of some Destiny members situation real life either. difference is we dont go tell all about them here, and blame others to take advantage of it. If anything posted in this whole discussion thats pretty much distastefull.

BOP how come every time u talk all i hear is WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH bro? Get off your high horse already. Its getting deep in here

[spoil]
charlie-brown.gif
[/spoil]

wrw57.jpg

DeletedUser

Only Googly, and because we did not know he was gone for any particular reason lol.

He showed a quote of me talking with him months ago about his tragedy last summer. Even though he was actively duking and everything, we thought he was still there then left, we did not know the reasons why.​

Yes, but everyone, who has been through something similar, will immediately know, that nothing is guaranteed.

Then the situation was brought to light and it made sense, and no one has accused him of "abandoning ship" ever since.

Are you kidding me? YOU were the one to bring it up. On externals. In the "Honorable to Intolerable" thread, post #241, on the 27th december.
i am also sorry to hear that the leader who got you into all of this mess, abandoned the ship. We would be in a different situation if not for that leader and thus Regime's decisions.
You were made aware of all issues by then, as far as I can tell. Anything you wanna say reagrding this?

Not to mention I have not once (and NEVER WILL) publically bash Foc or Hybrid.

Then, out of respect for those 3 and the situations, that they are in, you should now allow any of your members to bash them. Like DVBBS just did with making this thread, refering to leadership issues etc.

DVBBS

Theres times, when I wish, you would go through the same thing, that googly goes through. And then id love to see your face, when you realise, how disrespectful it is to come here and publically try to force him to come back to fight.

You saw opportunity, I dont blame you for it, but dont try and hide it. Cause that aint working. You know full well, with 3 main dukes absent, that a war is about the worst thing, that could happen. It has happened. And people walking out the door, together, with their friends, as a team .. Thats them judging the situation correctly. The only thing left to do.

LOL did you just insinuate you wished harm to befall my loved ones?

I never once told googly to come back, even told him to take time to grieve (read above). I am calling out regime leadership as a whole. Since they ALL went inactive. Not just the one you keep bringing up since it's the only argument you have.

So I'll let you guys push your toxic waste here and I'll go back to rimming you noobs in game. Happy posting !

DeletedUser117865

I had not intended on posting again, but I will do so one more time as I seem to have sent a message I did not intend to send. It's not a fair message so I want to put that right.

I am in no way claiming that Dest. chose to make their move because of Hybrid being in hospital or my situation. DVBBS clearly stated that he was wanting Regime to give a better fight. A fight that would be fitting for Regime in its prime.

I am pointing out that Dest. leadership was aware of all three of the goings on before they declared, and that had they wanted a proper fight they most likely would have known they would not get it from Regime by that point. They chose opportunity (Regime - being unprepared, lacking some leadership) over the hardest fight they would get at the time (SIN) - and so should not be expecting Regime to perform miracles when it was clear before the war was declared that it would not be the case.

Personal 'stuff' is being mentioned here because Dest. has made this personal by attacking individuals, in my eyes. And I have a right to defend myself if people choose to try and make me a scape-goat for their actions. Those people are the ones who were fully in the loop with my goings on and who knew that I was taking a step back from Dest. diplomacy unless absolutely necessary, which happened when we began to lose leadership activity.

Basher of Pigs:

Take them at face value as I am putting very little thought in to how things could be interpreted if thought about for more than the time it takes to read a comment. Your inference is where you are putting words into my mouth. This isn't meant as an insult, just a request.

If you still feel that I am saying "Dest. only declared because of Regime RL stuff" then you need to read all my posts since the war began. I believe I have already stated why I think the war was declared. And my situation, Hybrid's situation had nothing to do with the declaration so far as I am concerned.

Just that it has had a huge impact on the result as there was no active duke when things began to kick off.

I am glad you personally did not intend to send that message. It was worrisome and definitely incorrect as I don't think any player would take joy or plan around RL tragedies.

But to that point, there were still active players in leadership. Most of them -1 as I recall.

I did not know you were leaving in December
and I did not know anything about Foc's situation

So we weren't well aware, we did truly think Regime still had the whole council and 2 dukes were active and ready to fight. As it turns out this it not the case and we will see how it all plays out now.

Thank you for clearing it up Googly

And to be fair other Regime members seem to express that is the case, and Basher and I had the same interpretation, glad its cleared up

DeletedUser

Basher of Pigs:

Take them at face value as I am putting very little thought in to how things could be interpreted if thought about for more than the time it takes to read a comment. Your inference is where you are putting words into my mouth. This isn't meant as an insult, just a request

If that have been the case I apologize. As much as you feel the need to defend yourself, then missunderstood or not implying that others find joy in other peoples real life tragetys are way past personal more than anything else. So you see it as i am putting words into your mouth thats not my intention. Neither is it to try to discredit you. BUt as you said yourself
" as I am putting very little thought in to how things could be interpreted if thought about for more than the time it takes to read a comment."

I felt the need to comment on that part and in case of someone else than me should missinterpret previous statements, I wanted to make my point of view clear about that. So i did, and wont comment on that part of things anymore. Sorry for the rushed conclusions

DeletedUser117865

Yes, but everyone, who has been through something similar, will immediately know, that nothing is guaranteed.

Are you kidding me? YOU were the one to bring it up. On externals. In the "Honorable to Intolerable" thread, post #241, on the 27th december.

You were made aware of all issues by then, as far as I can tell. Anything you wanna say reagrding this?

Then, out of respect for those 3 and the situations, that they are in, you should now allow any of your members to bash them. Like DVBBS just did with making this thread, refering to leadership issues etc.

1. Agreed, nothing is Guaranteed

2. That was before Googly brought to light the situation, like I just said. After Googly did, he wasn't accused of that. Obviously I wouldn't have said Abandoned ship unless I knew the situation... Thus showing I did not have the knowledge that he was grieving and leaving tribalwars at the end of December. Otherwise I would not have said that, and have not said it ever since that.

Oh and since we are so high and mighty smart and citing things,

2015, December 28th, 14:58 Post #261 on the same thread.

That is what I was referring to when I said that Googly brought to light the situation and no one accused him of leaving ever since.

So thanks for supporting my point.

Do you have anything else to say regarding this? Or would you like to spit out ignorance and tell me what I know and don't know? Or tell me how I "planned" this knowingly?

kthx

3. When are you or anyone going to read the entire post? It is not about those 3. AGAIN. It is about the rest of Regime members and the rest of the council to wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jimmy was right. You have embarassed yourself so much more in the last couple hours in this thread than any of your nooby in game play could do in months, and thats saying quite a lot. No surprise that you think its a joke, but no less sad. Everyone else's posts are toxic waste.... And you call ME a bigot? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

2. That was before Googly brought to light the situation, like I just said. After Googly did, he wasn't accused of that. Obviously I wouldn't have said Abandoned ship unless I knew the situation... Thus showing I did not have the knowledge that he was grieving and leaving tribalwars at the end of December. Otherwise I would not have said that, and have not said it ever since that.

Oh and since we are so high and mighty smart and citing things,

2015, December 28th, 14:58 Post #261 on the same thread.

That is what I was referring to when I said that Googly brought to light the situation and no one accused him of leaving ever since.

So thanks for supporting my point.
was that skype chat with you? the one, googly posted I mean? cause that is time marked 15th november. 6 weeks prior to you posting about " abandoning ship". just saying ..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Due to current situation our tribe has been losing villas since start of the war.

Destiny leadership knows the facts behind these losses so I don't think our tribe need to explain anything to the world, we have been fighting with what we had, with what we got and what dignity we have left, our tribe have been insulted, humillated, called as liars personally and what we had ingame.

For me personally, Ive been trying my best o help our tribe with what time I could( even affecting my family), but this is a game I could play it full time and really do more but personally this burns lots of my time and I must set my priorities on whats more important in life..

Whats important in life.

1. God
2. Family and Friends
3. Career
4. TW

This game, burns lots of people having time for it and getting emotionally dragged to it is frustrating. Im still fighting cause I still got friends ingame and Im not fighting for dignity or glamour, Im fighting for my friends.

Meh, If we lose the battle at least I'll not lose a friend.

DeletedUser117865

[spoil]
923123e9f34865bdfd069b1bec761a60.png

[/spoil]

So a quick chat with him about why he left the council chat (after an outburst of his) and saying its all ok.

We talked after that quote for a couple more weeks normally as it was a quick discussion of a 1-off situation. He was still active in leadership and we still were discussing with each other.

I am to somehow deduce that he is leaving in December yes?

Just Saying....

DeletedUser

So you knew, that he was grieving, thats all I wanted to say. Which brings me back to my post, that obviously (and luckily for you), you have not been in a situation like him, or else you would have immediately understood, that the only thing your trying to do in such circumstances is to hang on to something familiar. At least thats my own experience, what helped me through similar stuff a few years back. But you should never ever expect anything from them at this point. It may seem all normal, but its actually the exact opposite ..

So please, to everyone, can we just let it be. There is nothing left to say. We now have discussed all this crap to detail, we all know, whats going on, so no need to mention it again. And no reason to yet again hint at Regimes vill losses or lacking activity, or anything like that ..

DVBBS

Jimmy was right. You have embarassed yourself so much more in the last couple hours in this thread than any of your nooby in game play could do in months, and thats saying quite a lot. No surprise that you think its a joke, but no less sad. Everyone else's posts are toxic waste.... And you call ME a bigot? :icon_sad:

Ouch that one hurt right in the feels. You think I care what you guys think of me? You're my enemy. I want you all rimmed and dead(ingame). There was no joke intended.

There are a few reasons I made this post. First This is my last world and I want a fight to remember. So far I haven't gotten one. Second the externals are dead and needed some CPR. Third I knew you would reply and it's fun to push you into temper tantrums Jovis, they amuse me.

Currently no one in regime has taken the time to properly reply to my post. You've seen how scary the stats are, and decided to ignore them and instead target 1-2 things I said. And what they have replied with has for the most part been utter nonsense.

Come back at me with stats or don't come back at me at all.

DeletedUser117865

So you knew, that he was grieving, thats all I wanted to say. Which brings me back to my post, that obviously (and luckily for you), you have not been in a situation like him, or else you would have immediately understood, that the only thing your trying to do in such circumstances is to hang on to something familiar. At least thats my own experience, what helped me through similar stuff a few years back. But you should never ever expect anything from them at this point. It may seem all normal, but its actually the exact opposite ..

So please, to everyone, can we just let it be. There is nothing left to say. We now have discussed all this crap to detail, we all know, whats going on, so no need to mention it again. And no reason to yet again hint at Regimes vill losses or lacking activity, or anything like that ..

My point is I knew he was grieving from quite some time ago, but I did not know about anything else or any of his RL plans to step away. So my comment being made was on the assumption he left for other reasons, and because I feel Dest relations would not have died out with Regime if Foc and Hybrid were at the mantle themselves.

That is from past interactions that I will not go into as its between both leaderships and not recent or relevant.

Since Googly was active and continued to work as a Duke and be active in discussions with me, for weeks after the above Skype quote, I did not know he would step away from the game in December, so sorry I did not foresee that.

Please do not tell me what situations I have not been or have been in. I have lost plenty, and I understand the feeling all too well. So don't tell me you know my life or what I have been through based off of some posts I have made on the external forums of a game.

In the end though, I am glad people have sparked up and replied here, I respect that some have expressed themselves and I look forward to the coming weeks of the war to see if some members fight back in Regime!

Edit:
I do think many people missed the rest of the main post

DeletedUser

I never once told googly to come back, even told him to take time to grieve (read above). I am calling out regime leadership as a whole. Since they ALL went inactive. Not just the one you keep bringing up since it's the only argument you have.

So I'll let you guys push your toxic waste here and I'll go back to rimming you noobs in game. Happy posting !

Calling out Regime leadership or belittling an entire tribe?

This is a Direct Call out to Regime for their lack of involvement in this war so far.

From the start of the world you've held a larger than life attitude and as soon as someone had the nerve to challenge you, you all skulk into silence like a bunch of cowards.

Regime is trying to overcome both leadership issues, inactivity, and overwhelming odds. We're doing our best fighting on two fronts against good tribes... you start a thread calling us cowards and we're the "toxic" ones??

There's some players I really respect in Destiny, then there's DVBBs and Coco...

DeletedUser117865

Regime is trying to overcome both leadership issues, inactivity, and overwhelming odds. We're doing our best fighting on two fronts against good tribes... you start a thread calling us cowards and we're the "toxic" ones??

There's some players I really respect in Destiny, then there's DVBBs and Coco...

It was a post to wake some people up and spur the forums, which it did.

Regime held a larger than life attitude and it is now breaking down is all he wants to point out.
Not to mention, Dest leadership has been called out on here AND belittled as a tribe by Regime too.
But I forget, selective reading. Only seeing what you want to see, as you can all do no wrong.

I am glad Regime is actively trying to fight us back, I look forward to it and welcome it.

I do not need your Respect. Just because I am vocal on the Externals and you don't like your enemy posting, does not matter to me. I don't need you to respect me in order to beat you.

I respect you for posting, I respect you for having a view and opinion, but I do not respect having all talk and no bite. I hope to see you fight back in the game as well.​

DVBBS

I called out those who left without good reasons. Like the rest of regime leadership (minus RD) and a good chunk of your frontline players. I also emphasized how certain regime players were pulling more than their weight.

Now we will move onto why certain posts were labelled toxic. When I make a post on the externals. I back up my points with stats and supporting evidence. When certain regime players don't like what I post they often ignore the message of the post and choose to target one or two minor points with excessive detail. What I label a toxic post is one that provides no further constructive conversation.

Like this is toxic:
LOL @ this. Nice that you have time to sit around and write garbage propaganda as the #1 noob turtle in all of W80 while resting on the laurels of all the good players like BEN, and others. The player who internaled his way to about 500 villages and is now sending trains of HC on a tribe that is being gangbanged from all sides is going to brag from his ivory tower? This post is a disgrace to Tribal Wars, W80, Destiny, and mostly YOU. Sit on the backlines for months and months and now going to gloat. I always knew you were terrible and unlikeable... but now everyone else does too. Congratulations on removing all doubt making a fool of yourself. Dulce Bellum inexpertis

wrorg.jpg

shame-on-you-060212.jpg

P.S. have some creativity and originality next time. Braveheart again? Rly? YAWN. step yer game up

It's toxic because it Doesn't address any aspect of my post, Provides no room for constructive argument and Is a personal attack with no statistical evidence.

Hope that cleared it up. I don't think all regime posts toxic, just mostly Jovis.

DeletedUser

It was a post to wake some people up and spur the forums, which it did.

Regime held a larger than life attitude and it is now breaking down is all he wants to point out.

You say they held a larger than life attitude, I say they were respected for the way they conducted themselves.

Not to mention, Dest leadership has been called out on here AND belittled as a tribe by Regime too.

But I forget, selective reading. Only seeing what you want to see, as you can all do no wrong.

It's not selective reading, you just don't deserve the same respect as leaders like Foc/Hybrid/Googly, you're no where near the caliber.

I am glad Regime is actively trying to fight us back, I look forward to it and welcome it.

I do not need your Respect. Just because I am vocal on the Externals and you don't like your enemy posting, does not matter to me.

I respect you for posting, I respect you for having a view and opinion, but I do not respect having all talk and no bite. I hope to see you fight back in the game as well.

As I mentioned, we're trying really hard to overcome many obstacles, I'm fighting back in game, I'm sorry it's not enough for you.