A New Order

MR.MR

Rhythm is literally not even mentioned in this thread, until you said it, Olt. But good attempt at rabble rousing.

DeletedUser117635

Olt., this is SPB and their ally tribe(Both CRASH! puppets) in the north west threatening Loading. TNub(Myself) only stated our stance on the fact that it is dishonorable and rather pretentious of Micheal to think he will succeed when he is losing by a longshot and at an ever increasing pace.

There is the explanation.

DeletedUser118181

wittman go ahead and rim marv. hes been waiting for you.

DeletedUser94059

It's spb getting their big boy pants on thinking they will dominate the world

DeletedUser118725

Sorry, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

oh im coming for you guys :) you are such good warriors and yet you fight on the side of dishonor. my warriors will not condone the acts that your leadership takes part in

DeletedUser99939

Hello for those who do not know me.

Michael we have been friends off and on since w30. I fought with Ram for awhile and then left w30 for 6 months to graduate High School leaving Ram behind. When I returned I ended up in LoEN as the name I am better known as...Ciranore due to my strong ties within the tribe. Over time I had the opportunity to fight BH alongside the w30 Phoenx crew eventually with the allied win (LoEN choose to stay as LoEN rather than join Phoenx although the option to merge was made at end). As w30 ended and many of the w30's drifted off into retirement I ran into many of the core Phoenx and as you know Michael I play for my friends and my tribe. No sole leader will ever control me. My loyalty Michael is to the w30 crew. I was giving you options to save yourself and your tribe through my advice but backstabbing my tribe and extension me does not go down well like I have told you in game. When I hit you last you where lucky that I did not have the short range support to hold them allowing you to recap them or you would have been toasted right then and there. You got lucky Michael in the next few weeks that luck will run out and I will not be holding back because you stabbed me in the back first. I will not be joining your crusade as you keep asking in game. I will swiftly help my tribe remove the red spot on the map and then move onto the more pressing "bugs" in my windshield.

I play The Golden Horseshoe in game. To those who know me now you know where I am and am no longer hidden.

War

Michael Wittman

mmmmmmmm good times indeed. all is on course and large players are falling to small players. i like it that way :p as you love to use your size to overcompensate for lack of skill. ahhhh it is so much fun for myself and my warriors to slash into. and we are making good friends who understand this as well. we are legion, you should have expected us

Michael Wittman

Michael we have been friends off and on since w30. I fought with Ram for awhile and then left w30 for 6 months to graduate High School leaving Ram behind. When I returned I ended up in LoEN as the name I am better known as...Ciranore due to my strong ties within the tribe. Over time I had the opportunity to fight BH alongside the w30 Phoenx crew eventually with the allied win (LoEN choose to stay as LoEN rather than join Phoenx although the option to merge was made at end). As w30 ended and many of the w30's drifted off into retirement I ran into many of the core Phoenx and as you know Michael I play for my friends and my tribe. No sole leader will ever control me. My loyalty Michael is to the w30 crew. I was giving you options to save yourself and your tribe through my advice but backstabbing my tribe and extension me does not go down well like I have told you in game. When I hit you last you where lucky that I did not have the short range support to hold them allowing you to recap them or you would have been toasted right then and there. You got lucky Michael in the next few weeks that luck will run out and I will not be holding back because you stabbed me in the back first. I will not be joining your crusade as you keep asking in game. I will swiftly help my tribe remove the red spot on the map and then move onto the more pressing "bugs" in my windshield.

I play The Golden Horseshoe in game. To those who know me now you know where I am and am no longer hidden.

War

dont dirty yourself with such talk. you are better than that

Michael Wittman

War

who is taking k13 and then coming for more. in the words of my master teacher :))) check yo self before you wreck yo self

machieveli in this kalluminati all through your body, blows like a twelve gauge shotty

Last edited:

Marvx360x

mmmmmmmm good times indeed. all is on course and large players are falling to small players. i like it that way :p as you love to use your size to overcompensate for lack of skill. ahhhh it is so much fun for myself and my warriors to slash into. and we are making good friends who understand this as well. we are legion, you should have expected us
Much wow

Player not found.

The new order seems to be failing miserably according to these stats, what's your excuses now Witty?

[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: 20.5%
Side 2:
Tribes: SPKW, SPB

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 37
Difference: 90

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 5
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 987,376
Side 2: 141,988
Difference: 845,388

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 406,400
Side 2: 28,363
Difference: 378,037

chart

[/Spoil]
In some cases..
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 111
Difference: 231

chart

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 9
Difference: 174

chart

Side 1: 2,809,634
Side 2: 499,479
Difference: 2,310,155

chart

Side 1: 1,483,362
Side 2: 62,192
Difference: 1,421,170

chart

[/Spoil]

cristalblueroses

The new order seems to be failing miserably according to these stats, what's your excuses now Witty?

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 37
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 5
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 987,376
Side 2: 141,988
Difference: 845,388

chart

Side 1: 406,400
Side 2: 28,363
Difference: 378,037

chart

[/Spoil]
In some cases..
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 111
Difference: 231

chart

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 9
Difference: 174

chart

Side 1: 2,809,634
Side 2: 499,479
Difference: 2,310,155

chart

Side 1: 1,483,362
Side 2: 62,192
Difference: 1,421,170

chart

[/Spoil]

Come on Pnf.. I'm sure that is all part of the master plan.. or something.. *laughing*

Player not found.

'Witt'man thinking he can take on the world is hilarious as I reckon he still has a chance :X

Michael Wittman

'Witt'man thinking he can take on the world is hilarious as I reckon he still has a chance :X

player, i will show you :)))

i cannot see how they think they are good when they do not even fight enemies of their size with skillz it baffles me. yea you are big. yea you are food lol

Michael Wittman

omg i have 247 incoming with no trains. i should run for my bunker. or should i ignore you as always haha bwahahahaha. boosh!