.NL (Request) shop

DeletedUser

Hi everyone from .net

We are 3 designers from .nl that will start playing on .net
Since there aren't a lot of designers here on .net , maybe we will be able to make it a bit more active here ;)

You might already know this , but the .nl designing community is the biggest of all of Tribalwars. There used to be lots of amazing designers , and right now the community is still as amazing as ever.

We will handle requests , and we will probably post some Profile and tribe images that are available.
everything will cost 50pp.
The reason for this is because we'll need some pp for our .net accounts ;)

Here is some of my recent work:(the other 2 designers will post something here later as well)

First Designer Portofolio
Magmaz

Profile images:
OzhvwSJ.png
0mGzrka.png
KtuQoyo.png

Tribe images:
cpAldnQ.png
Osqr8dU.png

oFeOdtW.png

Forum avatars:
ec08PvT.gif
g2ch1N8.png
8jwFRtx.gif

If you want to make a request , fill in this form please:

1. Image type(profile,tribe,forum):
2. The text:
3. Theme:
4. Something you might want to add:

!!! We won't be making any forum signatures , because we put a lot of work into them , it usually takes me 3 hours to finish one.If you want to see some of my work: http://imgur.com/a/YrOt0 !!!

!!! Everything costs 50pp !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2nd designer portofolio
Spark and Blaze

Profile images:

wFoXYcP.png

PyAeOO4.png

K53xogO.png

2MHhqZa.png

7WHmmUk.png

Be3463v.png

Tribe images:

Q28tKQA.png

DeletedUser

Reserve post 2
for 3rd designer portofolio

DeletedUser

Can you make me a forum signature and avatar that match?

We can do that but as you can see below , i won't put 3 hours of work into it. Of course , that doesn't mean that i will give you something that doesn't look good. i'll try my best to make something that looks good.

!!! We won't be making any forum signatures , because we put a lot of work into them , it usually takes me 3 hours to finish one.If you want to see some of my work: http://imgur.com/a/YrOt0 !!!

!!! Everything costs 50pp !!!

EDIT: we made a sig already , if you like it , we can make an avatar with it ;) . (the ©NLteam is a copyright that will be removed after you've paid)

ZsFy0pr.png

DeletedUser118912

Hello .net
I'm designer number 2.

Hoping to see some more request these next days :icon_razz:

cheers

DeletedUser

It seems that you guys are sending requests through pm. If you want you can just reply with the list filled in in this topic. you don't have to pm us.

DeletedUser

Type: Profile
Text: -K9-
Theme: Some sort of dog? Maybe a wolf or Mechanical or a Police dog
Extras: If it's very very high quality I would be happy to pay extra or for more :)

skiprx

Text: Skip
Theme: Maybe something frosty? cold colors like on this pic would be nice http://i.imgur.com/qsDQAmB.png . And I also like the light blue that's on your profile pic. Some ideas that pop into my head are maybe an eye?

I might not be checking this topic at all times, so feel free to send me a pm :)

GOG the Deceiver

Well done fellas. Hope you guys get lots of requests.

I believe my Co. has been in touch.

Gog

DeletedUser

Type: Tribe COA
Text: AKATSUKI!
Theme: The AKATSUKI Theme of Naruto Shippuden Series! Integrate it a little bit with TW and that it could be used in all worlds. Focus it much with Itachi Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan and his character story but with all the cast of characters of the AKATSUKI! and his big love for his brother and his sacrifice just to achieve peace by taking all the darkness upon him.

Thank You Very Much Mate! ^^ I'll add +50 PP if it's very cool and awesomely made! ^^ TY

DeletedUser

we're getting quite a bit of requests now. so 'Feder ft. Emmi' will be helping us making COA's.
we'll make sure to finish all of your requests ;)

Text: Skip
Theme: Maybe something frosty? cold colors like on this pic would be nice http://i.imgur.com/qsDQAmB.png . And I also like the light blue that's on your profile pic. Some ideas that pop into my head are maybe an eye?

I might not be checking this topic at all times, so feel free to send me a pm :)

q0izMMB.png

tell me if it's not what you're looking for,i'll try again. I still had this one lying around , it fits your color scheme , but maybe not the 'frosty' part if that's all right with you ;) the copyright on the image will be deleted if you decide that you want this one.

DeletedUser116628

Coa

Text: "HaroldH69" and maybe "Pain is weakness leaving the body" if there is space :)
Theme: Surprise me :) I like High quality photos and graphics :) I like blues but then I like all of your work that I have seen :)

DeletedUser

Text: -K9-
Theme: Some sort of dog? Maybe a wolf or Mechanical or a Police dog
Extras: If it's very very high quality I would be happy to pay extra or for more :)

c3GABWE.png

Type: Tribe COA
Text: AKATSUKI!
Theme: The AKATSUKI Theme of Naruto Shippuden Series! Integrate it a little bit with TW and that it could be used in all worlds. Focus it much with Itachi Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan and his character story but with all the cast of characters of the AKATSUKI! and his big love for his brother and his sacrifice just to achieve peace by taking all the darkness upon him.

Thank You Very Much Mate! ^^ I'll add +50 PP if it's very cool and awesomely made! ^^ TY

I really like akatsuki , but having all of the members in only one COA is impossible. the picture is way too small :(

DeletedUser

Sending the pp in game now, read my pm please :)
~ Which account by the way ~

DeletedUser

just magmaz , but you've already sent it i see ;) so that's all right. COA without copyright has been sent through pm

EDIT:
Text: "HaroldH69" and maybe "Pain is weakness leaving the body" if there is space :)
Theme: Surprise me :) I like High quality photos and graphics :) I like blues but then I like all of your work that I have seen :)

Random theme is a bit difficult. it's easier with a theme (it can be a very wide theme , but then i atleast have an idea)

Maybe you like this though:
7VSIYej.png

Noblemuch?

Text: NobleMuch?
Theme: Maybe like a swat officer or special forces something like that in black or red color :)

DeletedUser

c3GABWE.png

I really like akatsuki , but having all of the members in only one COA is impossible. the picture is way too small :(

I see. I thought you could worked it out though...

Maybe something like this mate?
[spoil]
bbeab67524e7015a5d4a6b594f3eb63b_large.jpeg

[/spoil]

or this...

[spoil]
5212.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1. Image type:profile
2. The text: I.Always.Sleep
3. Theme: Sleep :)
4. Something you might want to add: No idea, just make it look damn sexy

DeletedUser116628

just magmaz , but you've already sent it i see ;) so that's all right. COA without copyright has been sent through pm

EDIT:

Random theme is a bit difficult. it's easier with a theme (it can be a very wide theme , but then i atleast have an idea)

Maybe you like this though:
7VSIYej.png

Its not bad :) What about if I give you the theme of star wars :) (Blue lightsabers my fav ;))
I also like The British royal family and in turn there Coat of arms, if you wanna have a play?? Willing to pay for the extra time your spending ;)