Fodox Tribal Wars Utility

DeletedUser97817

I understand the limited space. Just hate the 'no' ;)
Thanks for a quick reply.

DeletedUser

DO you have or use an "Advanced Proximity Sorter"? if so could you please let me know where or how i can find it, thank you

MR.MR

I believe the site is down? Anyone else having trouble connecting?

fodox

Reaction score
Yes,
it was down for a hosting problem. Now it is on-line as usually. Sorry for the mistake.

Fod.

fodox

Reaction score
Hello, I have updated my utilities with all the last worlds of EN server.

Fod.

DeletedUser

Hey, Thanks for the Utilities provided on the site. I'm sure quite a few people who are aware of it really appreciate it.

I'm trying to use Map Guru for W84 based around my village.
So I'm using the following Options:
1. Travel Time
2. LC
3. Center around my village
4. 120 Minutes
5. Search for Players and Barbs
6. Filter Villages from 0 to 150 points
7. Show Only Coorindates

but the result comes up with only 2 villages "Found 2 villages". There is obviously something wrong right or am I doing something wrong here?

Please do let me know.

Player not found.

xDaemon, send me a mail if you want an account back on World 78.

fodox

Reaction score
Hi xDaemon, thank you for your notice.
After a bit of investigatings I have found a bug. More precisely, *YOU* have found a bug ^_^

I updated the Map Guru utility, please try again your search. Maybe it could be necessary to force the page-reload (CTRL+R) or to clear the browser cache, to be sure to have the last javascript files.

Thank you again.
Fod.

Hey, Thanks for the Utilities provided on the site. I'm sure quite a few people who are aware of it really appreciate it.

I'm trying to use Map Guru for W84 based around my village.
So I'm using the following Options:
1. Travel Time
2. LC
3. Center around my village
4. 120 Minutes
5. Search for Players and Barbs
6. Filter Villages from 0 to 150 points
7. Show Only Coorindates

but the result comes up with only 2 villages "Found 2 villages". There is obviously something wrong right or am I doing something wrong here?

Please do let me know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you for resolving the issue Fodox. It's much appreciated. It seems to be working right now. I was wondering if there is anyway to organize the coordinates according to distance (Fields) from the village?

I had some other ideas you might be interested in adding to your utilities if you may:

Map Guru

1. Organize the village coordinates obtained based on distance/fields from the village.
2. The villages search options should include searching for villages based on fields, not just Time/Radius/Rectangular Area.
3. Filter Player Village Points and Barb Village Points separately. For Example, someone might want to filter villages with the criteria of 0-150pt Player Villages & 0-300pt Barb Villages.

Fake Script Generator
1. The Reset Script for the Fake Scripts should have a Confirmation Dialog Box to confirm with the user if they want to reset the script or not. (At the moment, I've clicked on the reset script 4 times so far accidentally and have had to start all over again lol, it's kinda annoying.)

If I do come up with anything else, I'll definitely let you know and Thank You again for the time and effort you have put into this.

I'll donate when I can. Not enough cash to spare at the moment, personally :p

fodox

Reaction score
Hello, you come up with interesting points. I will look the code to check what can be done. I will contact you in private if i need.

Fod.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi rathisamar, I rarely use skype and I'm really so busy this period; I prefer you mail me at "fodox76 at gmail dot com".

Thanks and please excuse me!

Is this post helpful?

Also fod, sorry to bring this off topic but do you actively play any worlds now or or in the past? You don't seem to post externally and I just wonder where players come from and decide to contribute so positively to the community.

fodox

Reaction score
Is this post helpful?

Also fod, sorry to bring this off topic but do you actively play any worlds now or or in the past? You don't seem to post externally and I just wonder where players come from and decide to contribute so positively to the community.

I confirm I use skype only during work time and not for personal use. If You need to contact me send an email or a private message in this forum.

I never played actively in EN servers but I played IT2 italian server few years ago. I am a software developer, so I easily created some script and PHP pages to help me in the game. A day I decided to put them togheter in a web site for public usage, so "fxutility" was born. This is all ^_^

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I confirm I use skype only during work time and not for personal use. If You need to contact me send an email or a private message in this forum.

I never played actively in EN servers but I played IT2 italian server few years ago. I am a software developer, so I easily created some script and PHP pages to help me in the game. A day I decided to put them togheter in a web site for public usage, so "fxutility" was born. This is all ^_^

your website is one of the best ive found
thanks again for the update

fodox

Reaction score
Fake Script Generator
1. The Reset Script for the Fake Scripts should have a Confirmation Dialog Box to confirm with the user if they want to reset the script or not. (At the moment, I've clicked on the reset script 4 times so far accidentally and have had to start all over again lol, it's kinda annoying.)

This point has been fixed, you can try after forcing page reload, as usually.

DeletedUser64299

Hi Fodox, awesome set of tools you've on your website. Was just wondering if we could get MapGuru and the rest of the tools for W87 please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: