.NL (Request) shop

DeletedUser

I see. I thought you could worked it out though...

Maybe something like this mate?
[spoil]
bbeab67524e7015a5d4a6b594f3eb63b_large.jpeg

[/spoil]

or this...

[spoil]
5212.jpg

[/spoil]

fThQ3ON.png

This is about the best i can do with a black-white picture ;)

DeletedUser

fThQ3ON.png

This is about the best i can do with a black-white picture ;)

Ok I'll have it mate. Where do I send the PP and I also request for a Profile.

1. Image type: profile
2. The text: Itachi Uchiha
3. Theme:About Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan! The Moon Illusion Technique!
4. Something you might want to add: ProGamer2010 ^^

-M A R I O-

Hey mate spark already did amazing CoAs for me! I am now looking for a signature for the forums. Think you could help me out at all?

DeletedUser

PP can be send to: magmaz

I'll do the profile later. ;)

Hey mate spark already did amazing CoAs for me! I am now looking for a signature for the forums. Think you could help me out at all?

Only if i have time too much. because sigs are quite a bit of work. so i'll make them if i have time extra. right now i have school and stuff :(

DeletedUser118912

Its not bad :) What about if I give you the theme of star wars :) (Blue lightsabers my fav ;))
I also like The British royal family and in turn there Coat of arms, if you wanna have a play?? Willing to pay for the extra time your spending ;)

Couldn't fix it in blue. Was getting too low quality then

ixiwdrxiivy.png

skiprx

we're getting quite a bit of requests now. so 'Feder ft. Emmi' will be helping us making COA's.
we'll make sure to finish all of your requests ;)

q0izMMB.png

tell me if it's not what you're looking for,i'll try again. I still had this one lying around , it fits your color scheme , but maybe not the 'frosty' part if that's all right with you ;) the copyright on the image will be deleted if you decide that you want this one.

It is not exactly what I was looking for, although the font of the name is cool, do you have any other pics that would fit a bit better?

DeletedUser

Payment sent.

Date Transaction Change New premium points More Information
Jan 21, 00:30 Transfer -50 2784 to: Magmaz

I give you just 50 PP coz most of what you did...just copy and just light it up a bit...never add something new in it T_T

Anyways, I hope the Profile, you'll spend time on it mate. ^^ And I'll give you a bonus +50 PP with the payment then = 100PP ^^

Ok, I will wait. So, when can I use my COA and the trademark taken from it?

DeletedUser118789

2. The text: Sweagle
3. Theme: Some kind of gold eagle with nice blueish backround, maybe a swedish flag as backround there the blue is really highlighted compared to the yellow in the flag
4. Something you might want to add: Not to the picture but is it okey if someone else send you the pp? Mine is not for the moment tradeable

And I will only send pp if i like the picture, if I really like the picture i add 50 pp;) Hope you can make it :)

I will prob not check this thread so often so please send me a pm ingame if you made a picture;)

-Sweagle

Old Hobby

1. Image type: COA
2. The text: Invalid Account Name
3. Theme: I'd like an invalid stamp with a picture of a tribalwars village underneath. If you could lighten up the picture a bit and make the village "pop" so that the invalid stamp and village blends nicely.
4. Something you might want to add: If you could do a High quality picture that would be awesome. I'm willing to add an extra 25 pp-50pp depending on the quality. :)

johnny789

I will send 700pp for 2 pictures, one will be my profile picture

1. Name: Patris Mortem
Style: Something like the first picture you shown, the rebounce tag one

The 2nd is a tribe picture, it for the .uk speed team, use the british flag and get a little creative

2. Name: TeamUK
Style: British Flag, some effects, just work your magic

I will send 700pp whenever you respond or add me on skype, my username is : patrismortem

DeletedUser116628

Here are some Pictures I would like turned into COA with the same name and Don't worry to much about the other text unless you think it really works :)
xHqQPcm.png
pAloX1r.jpg
xJM8LwY.jpg
RCcCNXV.jpg
D71xceg.jpg
5PaggJO.jpg
doIaQK3.jpg

DeletedUser

1. Image type:profile
2. The text: I.Always.Sleep
3. Theme: Sleep :)
4. Something you might want to add: No idea, just make it look damn sexy