Lets have some w84 chat

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
there seems to be a blanket of quiet on this world chat

lets have the main guys post somme updates..tribal analysis or even general flaming

lets do something eh?

kirk

DeletedUser

Kirk what ru drinking tonight mate?

WHY?? dont you start and give us an update on APEX plans? besides wasting random nukes :p

p.s. this was me recently watching my perfectly timed nukes/train/support about to land, when i thought i could easily noble some noob s in TDOR...it was all going so well...
[spoil]
1296040067_wii-skijump-fail.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

theoneyoucantstand

That noob you tried to noble was at a bachelors party too, and offline.
Losing two nukes and four nobles to that noob must have been embarrassing. :(

DeletedUser

That noob you tried to noble was at a bachelors party too, and offline.
Losing two nukes and four nobles to that noob must have been embarrassing. :(

How is it embarrassing if it is stacked regardless of what the player was doing. I mean perhaps if he sniped it on the cell or did something that required skill, than sure, our sweet old Lew could feel embarrassed. But like whuuuu

theoneyoucantstand

Situational awareness my friend.

When someone is offline and it was not previously stacked its to the situation on which you know nothing.
Perfectly alright though. :)
To get into details and argue on these forums is a waste of time.
Carry on, place your reply below:

DeletedUser88324

Wait. Lew attacked this dude while he was offline? He didnt send him a message with a 48hr notice before he launched on him? Duuuuuude... thats just wrong, Lew!!

DeletedUser

So you are saying he attacked a village that wasn't stacked with the owner offline and you guys just assumed that nukes were going to said village and stacked it blindly? The X-files is making a comeback, maybe you guys can get a feature on that for being real life psychics! If you an Agent Moulder type and believe in that ish.

Ignoramus of the Law

Lew, stop attacking offline people. That is simply... rude.
Make an appointment with the guy, sync your online hours, maybe send him some support before your attacks... Be a gent Lew!

DeletedUser

"I have returned! Tassah Dhe Ha Khlare! Core guides me! For Waterloo! You called for an Exterminator!? I'm here! I'm gone! Nobody knows what hit them! So anyone got a Smoke MAITE!? Go! Go! Go! Work! Work! Work! I mean, Snipe! Snipe! Snipe!" XD! ^^

DeletedUser88324

The forums are dying because people make stupid arguments, stupid comments, that later result in expected flaming, because really, who can ready a stupid comment like "you attacked him while he was ooffline at *insert some lame excuse* and not flame? Every time someone posts an even remotely inteligible and/or accurate sentence, others clap. It is as if most of people on the externals are wishing for someone to say something that wont burn yet another brain cell over all who read said post..

Ignoramus of the Law

I think the quality of the posts is pretty much the same on all the forum not just the 84 one.
However, this is a very silent and apathetic section. That is the real concern and question. Why is that, given it has the most players, most tribes and a very good amount of "star players"?

What is so fundamentally different on 84 than, let's say, 85, which, by the way has already more posts than the 84 forum. Its the tribe's or player's quality? Is the thin balance, everyone is struggling to keep? Is everyone so strict with their agenda that they fear even to say something that might disturb their plans?

Take a look at the elephant in the room - 420, growing at 5kk ODD in less than a week. No Tyrant, no Why?? has even mentioned that on the forums even if, basically, all the tribes on the whole world noticed it and acknowledged it. There is more talking about that in rank 40+ tribe's Skype rooms than on the W84 chat or on the forums. And if the forums aren't for that kind of subjects, then for what are them?

Cold War time, I suppose.

DeletedUser88324

Tribe and player quality has nothing to do with externals. I know many a great forum posters who cant back their talk in game or just rather get some sort of respect with their words because they are not able to cause an impression with their ingame abilities..

Yea, many tribes do censure their tribe mates because they dont want too much attention, and other tribes dont post much because there really isnt much to talk about or say, or because they rather let their playing speak for them.

If there were actual interesting and inteligent threads to comment, many would be here. But most war threads now days are just pure fflaming and keyboard warring. The lack of actual logic is astounding, to the point most feel it a waste of time to even address the "conversations" in externals.

Ignoramus of the Law

"Many tribes censor their mates, members because they want their game to speak for them."

I wonder if those same tribes are the ones complaining about the lack of activity on the forum and lack of any intelligent or interesting threads.

LE: Probably not, given Kirk started this topic and we all know how they play...

theoneyoucantstand

The point I was making was not that he was offline.
Jeeez if people were to ever read and take the time to think from another perspective.
He wasn't online that's a statement. Wording I used. Understand?
I don't care he attacked him at night, this isn't the UK server. It wasn't the point.
Listen to his perfectly timed nukes/nobles/support because timing is so hard... Oh my God how do you do it?!
The obvious fake, everything so obvious and yet its a surprise what's happening.
Oh wow its a random stack! Luck be have it! Give me a break...
As much as I'm not a fan of 420's merging its understandable why.

And to be blunt from an outsider to these forums from over the last four year.
Those who came for the elitist talk are here, no more are coming.
The forums die because of people like you.
You don't like to hear it, you will definitely argue about it.
But it's a losing battle on both sides, you have your opinion and I have mine.
I'll leave it at that and not bother coming back to reading the forums.
It'll just be the same people over and over.
Enjoy the same old same old, your words hurt me.

Ignoramus of the Law

Those who came for the elitist talk are here, no more are coming.
It'll just be the same people over and over.
Enjoy the same old same old

Well, if you are up for it, come join me on Thursday, I go distributing fliers about INNO and Tribal Wars, see if we can bring in any more new players. Maybe open a new marketing department, just the two of us. I can bring in people and you can take care of them to not get mauled and impaled to death by the same elite, over and over again.

Should be hilarious.

DeletedUser

The lesson of TW!!!

All aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

Let's Go!

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane

I know that things are going wrong for me
You gotta listen to my words
Yeah

Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become
Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something' that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame

dem0nic pain

I think the quality of the posts is pretty much the same on all the forum not just the 84 one.
However, this is a very silent and apathetic section. That is the real concern and question. Why is that, given it has the most players, most tribes and a very good amount of "star players"?

What is so fundamentally different on 84 than, let's say, 85, which, by the way has already more posts than the 84 forum. Its the tribe's or player's quality? Is the thin balance, everyone is struggling to keep? Is everyone so strict with their agenda that they fear even to say something that might disturb their plans?

Take a look at the elephant in the room - 420, growing at 5kk ODD in less than a week. No Tyrant, no Why?? has even mentioned that on the forums even if, basically, all the tribes on the whole world noticed it and acknowledged it. There is more talking about that in rank 40+ tribe's Skype rooms than on the W84 chat or on the forums. And if the forums aren't for that kind of subjects, then for what are them?

Cold War time, I suppose.

The quality of externals has been the same forever, that's never going to change, 84 is no different. What is different is the amount of people willing to participate in it. It just appears to me that people would rather lurk or stay silent (such as myself) than get involved.

I also wonder how many newer players even know about it? Perhaps if there was a quest to register your account name to the external forums there'd be more activity? Also, the increased number of people playing via mobile could be a detriment.

It could also just be a quiet world, with not a lot worth shouting about? That happens sometimes.