Lets have some w84 chat

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay here is where I shut up , because I know you all have just got to have that last word , so go ahead it's all yours LOL

DeletedUser118938

I really wish I was around when you made a fool of yourself cause I would've had so many one liners. Dammit i suck, someone rim me. 0/10 cant snipe.

DeletedUser93066

You will be missed Balian. Hope you can get an account in WHY?! So I can make you eat your words. This PNP needs fool to make it a bit spicy and fun :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You will be missed Balian. Hope you can get an account in WHY?! So I can make you eat your words. This PNP needs fool to make it a bit spicy and fun :)

The way you talk here , it sounds like you have W 84 pretty much wrapped . I'm not to crazy about playing on others account anyway , I'll most likely sit this one out ...

DeletedUser

The way you talk here , it sounds like you have W 84 pretty much wrapped . I'm not to crazy about playing on others account anyway , I'll most likely sit this one out ...

For some reason it sounds like he thinks he has Why wrapped up rather than the world, to me at least. Could be the actual words he used that make me think that, but idk.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For some reason it sounds like he thinks he has Why wrapped up rather than the world, to me at least. Could be the actual words he used that make me think that, but idk.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes right , he don't want to piss the whole world off ATM he be biting off more then he can chew right ?

DeletedUser118938

I hear they just post pictures of llamas and thats literally it. Nothing less and nothing more. Pure llama fun.

DeletedUser

I hear they just post pictures of llamas and thats literally it. Nothing less and nothing more. Pure llama fun.

yeah my spy pulled this one of WLew & Rock off their forum. Llamas seem to have all the fun in W84
[spoil]
batman-llama.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser118938

See I know thats fake because everyone knows Batman plays on the US server. Geeze. Worst spy NA 2/10

DeletedUser

Haven't been active for a while. Would like to catch up with TW & 84.

What are the headlines?
Any special declarations by Tribes/Players?
Anyone from 19, 60, 66, 78?

DeletedUser

​Did play 66 briefly, who you?

I can't remember my account name any more. I remember you though :) You're led Core or Was it Ego? I tried to Troll you. But ended up in Ego :icon_biggrin: Then all the trolling got boring because I was in the backlines and Cliftus was being annoying my taking villages near me. Wait I t just tried to look, I think it was Fiction.

World 19 in K88/K89 Area :D

I took over an account there and co-played with a friend. Its be a long while.. I think it was Albania26.

I played world 78 for a bit :p
Hey! That's the last world I played. xD I believe my tribe is Ranked 2nd now.
You're the one who told me to take it easy on the flamings with Dallow which I got an Infarction for. lol

I played 60 too. So hows everyone? The only one I found in-game was Squela. 70 villages! Need to catch up!!

200_s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

i played w60 for a couple months, coplaying sweetmisery.

DeletedUser

i played w60 for a couple months, coplaying sweetmisery.

That's not a bad account :) We would've never met in the front lines unless either of us located new villages next to each other. Most my villages were in the North East.

Sonic Empire here eh. Rank 4. I feel puny now with a 200pt village :D