Who Do you Believe will be on top at the end?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser118603

What tribe that is alive now will be here at the end?

DeletedUser118185

As long as you have a Personality Disorder, I see good chances to win this world ;)

DeletedUser118822

My personal thoughts on the only mentionable tribes thus far. Feel free to agree or disagree, feedback is always welcomed. This is a small list as there is not many things to base an analysis off yet. No particular order

1. Personality Disorders

Has many well known and respected players
Most of the players have played together on other worlds.
Already has 50 members, but can't really be called mass recruiters because most members know each other as I previously said
Very curious to see how this functions, a lot of good players in there like I said, but will they be able to work together as a unit? Only time will tell there

2. Infamous Smurfs
Smaller Tribe than PD, but has skilled players
Most of these guys have also played together in past worlds, either in the same tribe or as close allies. Can expect a lot of coordination in there.
Don't want to talk about this tribe too much as it is the tribe I am in.

3. Online
Seem's like your typical mass recruiting tribe to me
Very few recognizable names
No idea who knows who in that tribe, but as I said looks like they just invited random people out of those that pre-registered. If someone from that tribe reads this and can provide better insight please speak up

4. Lannisters

Another one of Black Flags attempts at a tribe
Looking to see the same things we always see, him bullying his members and being an overall jerk to his food erm I mean tribemates
Maybe one other notable player excluding Black Flags of course.

5. WHATEVER
The same tribe that fought aganist Why?? in world 84 for some time
For the most part are very skilled players
Have proven they can hold their own for some time in battles that they have really shouldn't be able to hold their own in
Looking forward to good things from this tribe

6. Whatever Dude
SmellyHaggis' attempt at another tribe, although under the name SmellyBaboon
I assume he is looking for redemption after Llamas eating him in World 84
Some notable members, a decent skill level in the tribe overall
Very low member count, could mean he is selective, or that people have developed a bad view of him as a player

As I said just a small little list of this worlds most notable tribes thus far. Looking forward to seeing and reading other lists!

Ignoramus of the Law

Smelly is joining 86 and didn't tell us? Not cool man! Not cool at all!

Anyway, PD looks promising. The most promising, looking only at the member list. curious though to see how will it function. I have a bet with Brad about how long it will last :))

Sad to see that my tribe, Galitz is not on that list Vincent. Also, not cool brother!

DeletedUser117534

Decent first attempt to sum up more noticeable tribes.
I'll add my analysis once the game starts rolling.
At this stage Personality Disorders are looking the strongest and it probably won't change for long time.
Im interested to see if we have any premade tribes that have remained hidden from the externals.
As to Smurfs I have heard the name before but apart from that I cant comment on your qualities until I see some action.

Good to see you starting on this world Waterloo1815, by your tribe do you mean you're the Duke?

Ignoramus of the Law

Good to see you starting on this world Waterloo1815, by your tribe do you mean you're the Duke?

I am joining with an old, good friend to make some PP. Nothing too fancy. I am the duke but it's just a two person tribe.

Just to sell, troll and watch Brad's yet finest attempt.

How about yourself? Will you be playing here?

DeletedUser117534

We have a good account with few people on it. It's my only world so I'll commit to it 100%

Triple Threat

PD will either dominate or personally destruct with all the personality disorders in the tribe

DeletedUser118185

We have a good account with few people on it. It's my only world so I'll commit to it 100%

You seem like a very friendly and polite player. Wishing you all the best, no matter which tribe you are in or will be in.

DeletedUser118822

Haha I apologize Waterloo I had no idea you were gracing us with your presence this world

DeletedUser117881

easy to be on top in a world completely devoid of talent :icon_confused:

DeletedUser117534

You also had a good account on W80, why didn't you commit 100% there?

I did until end of October when I had to stop playing TW, until then I was no life for 9 months. I sorted out few things and was considering coming back but account was lost by then. Guys who took it from me left without giving a sit so I guess it had to be internalled. Half of Regime starting team left including all leadership, hats of to those who stayed and are still fighting you guys.
Have to say Dest is doing quite well considering its beginnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118603

I did until end of October when I had to stop playing TW, until then I was no life for 9 months. I sorted out few things and was considering coming back but account was lost by then. Guys who took it from me left without giving a sit so I guess it had to be internalled. Half of Regime starting team left including all leadership, hats of to those who stayed and are still fighting you guys.
Have to say Dest is doing quite well considering its beginnings.

Welcome back, too bad you chose to go elsewhere for this world. It would have been interesting playing with you :p

DeletedUser117534

Welcome back, too bad you chose to go elsewhere for this world. It would have been interesting playing with you :p

Thanks mate. We've decided to start fresh for once without a tribe as we haven't done so for a long time. I know it would be fun with you and your team Brad, who knows where we're going to start and where we're going to end up :p

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
This will be an interesting world at the start that's for certain. As Vince posted above there isn't an ample number of great tribes to start but definitely a few good contenders. At this point it will come down to spawn placement and compatibility amongst the teams.