To End The Tyranny

Ignoramus of the Law

I'm sorry, but who has ever said that Tyrant is another Regime. Yes, we both have limited recruitment, but for the most part its completely different players?

You were in Regime on 80, right? Well, before you got nobled by that random guy from Korea. Tyrant and Regime are very, very similar. Same diplomacy, same strategies, same Grand Battle Plan doctrice, same avoidance of serious battles, same type of players, same limited recruitment, 3 players per account or something. Even the same profile, wrote with the *code* tags. I wouldn't bet my arm on it but I think UBM made you the coat of arms. The great difference was that Foc and Hybrid, damn it, had style. They knew to present their tribe and themselves. Those guys were a delight to chat with. You are a Regime. With a bad PR.

I'm usually not the one to respond to posts on externals, but saying "oh, this world is boring, the top 2 tribes aren't fighting what so ever" is kind of ridiculous.

I think it's more ridiculous for the Tyrants to keep coming here flaming the topics while taking 4 villages per week, while losing 3. That's ridiculous. If you're good to talk on the externals, you should do just as a great job on the map as well. That was the point. Keyboard warrioring.

We've both had our own ops and both tribes have faced a tough wall on both sides. I am pretty sure that it was said multiple times that both tribes have had ops of their own that failed.

As for Gidiup, yes, we have NAPed them in order to focus on the Why front, but please do tell me how that is anything different than what Llamas did earlier in the world when they NAPed Why F in order to "fight" (recruit) their own battles.

We didn't ask Why F. to fight our wars while we sat comfortably in the backline. That is the difference. We made the NAP to have time to fight our wars, not to make others fight them. Why?? and us never had a common tribe to fight with and the NAP was not meant to push them against any of our enemies.

And I am 150% certain that if you wouldn't have a fight with Why?? going (or ready) that NAP wouldn't have existed and you would just keep eating Gidiup. Can't believe octagonal got so naive, honestly.

We have had nothing to do with the RoH and Giddiup merger.

Course not! *Waterloo winks with great subtlety*

Other than that, all I see in my end is Llamas all up alone in the NE recruiting from every enemy tribe they face before they disband.

Llamas started this world with 3 council members and 4 players. 2 quit a week later. We've had 10 players quitting in the last month alone. We aren't mods and in-game staff. We are on .net since May last year and this our second world. I am sure if we had the strings to pull to gather 30 word winners just blowing in the horn we would do that. But we are not. Players quit. We don't have 989 accounts on our Skype to quickly find replacement. So we recruit. Even so, our tribe changes stand lower than Why??'s, Gidiup, SK and the other large tribes that formed in day 1.

And more - we are still the second tribe in the war ranking and have the lowest percentages in internals and barbarians.

Instead of flaming Tyrant for their actions, why don't you please look in the mirror because Llamas has been pulling strings for the whole world.

This is why there isn't a blog on this world and nobody really bothers to comment recent events. Because then, his audience, unable to understand and counter the argument, picks at that posters' tribe. Sort of like Balian.

Poster 1: Umm... your tribe did that and it's not good.
Poster 2: Ok. Let me explain why we did that and why it's in fact good. Because your tribe sucks and you are an idiot stop posting, go look in a mirror, your dumb tribe, worst tribe ever hahahahaha!!! Stop recruiting, lol, string puller! :)))))) lol, loser!
Poster 1: Great argument sir!

I want to end by saying we respect Why. They have shown that they're a bunch of very capable players. Yes, some of us have flamed them in the past, but its all part of the fun in the world. I myself don't usually like to flame (even though I am right now), but some players enjoy it and its part of the fun of TW. Instead of talking like your all high and mighty, please do list Llama's accomplishments.

I am particulary proud of our war against PH. 80 villages taken in two days. That was nice.

LE: Plus, having the most active Skype chat on the world. I definitely wouldn't trade 3 Tyrants for my Llamas. Yes, definitely not famous and not that fancy but in our own, peasantry, rural way, a good tribe to be in and a great company to have near.

Thought I'd add my replies per chapter. To make it clear...er?

Last edited:

Michael Wolf

Again, I need someone to do PnP for Why??, I'm too blunt and straight forward.

I can attest that every offensive OP created by Why?? has failed. The defense from both tribes has been amazing to date.

Squela, When the RoH thing happened I had no choice but to give up my death star so I could fight back in my core. I miss being surrounded by you guys. :( There's always a thrill when you first login and see red everywhere lol.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
The amount of ignorance in your post is outstanding. The first thing I wanted to address is the PH "war". Llamas first goes on to recruit the top players from PH (because of course they couldn't defeat them without recruiting). Then ops PH. Of course, the war was a success, but like every time Llamas wars, they have to recruit the best.

You saying "I think its ridiculous that Tyrant is flaming Why F and are barely taking any villages" is also ridiculous. Also why should you care? Some people enjoy flaming like I said, so why not let them? A good PnP between two tribes that are fighting is not something new is it? Its been happening for years on end in TW. (Its also the only thing that keeps these forums active anymore.)

Say what you want about Tyrant, I really don't care. I think we've shown to fight our way through our conflicts more than almost every tribe this world. (which can be seen by our ODA, which what do you know is ranked 1. Way higher than Llama's ODA). We have not declared on every little tribe like Llamas did because we didn't see the need to. We also didn't declare on Why, they declared on us and didn't have any luck rimming not even one of our players.

Other than that, I think I covered all of your points. All I see you doing is making excuse after excuse for why llamas has recruited so much and frankly I don't care why you did recruit so much.

DeletedUser88324

@waterloo - I do agree with the fact that for us the outsiders, the WHY?? vs Tyrant war is very boring, and disappointing even.. The other arguements you made were decent, and i can see where you are coming from, but to pump your chest about the PH """""war"""" when you rrecruited their top 10 accounts and then ate the leftovers, is just pathetic dude.. and I ain't judging you for having recruited them, you may have your reasons, i may personally not do the same in that situation, but i can totally understand why you did it. BUT.. come on dude, you not only call that a war, but you even say you are proud about it... lol..

@Tyrant & WHY?? - come on guys, give the world something interesting to see! we are bored to tears watching what little we can on the map and in stats.. either that or just call it peace and move on with your business as usual and get back to it at a later date... lol

Ignoramus of the Law

The other arguements you made were decent, and i can see where you are coming from, but to pump your chest about the PH """""war"""" when you rrecruited their top 10 accounts and then ate the leftovers, is just pathetic dude..

I wasn't pumping my chest about defeating PH. Their tribe was very problematic, even when they were rank 5 with their full effective. But we grew 410k points in 36 hours, nobling their villages. That's something I am proud of.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118938

I feel like this world is just a high school cafeteria with all this bickering and name calling. All we need left is a musical number and it perfect.

(Sing it like We're all in this together from High School Musical)
We're all in world 84
When we don't farm
We just whine
We're all whiners
And we re-farm
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we bitch
In this forum
Makes our wars more funnnnnn

End scene.

Ignoramus of the Law

People complain when nobody's active and when people are actually active, flaming each other, suddenly, they become judgemental and start complaining about people's activity.

Seriously?
What are we supposed to do to keep everyone satisfied? Count to 9999?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just good to see some thread alive in this forum!! Some good pnp in here, like your analize waterloo, has a valued points. Prometheus also has his points but his angry writing kind of ruins them.

But ofc this war is boring, it´s a mid game war between 2 top tribes that did not have that big borders to each other in the start of it, defending is too easy as it´s mostly far away attacks.

I am sure this war will get more interesting by the time as the borders are getting bigger and bigger every day, ruler coming into my area for some fun and other players coming closer to each other.

I would never say one tribe has more skillz than the other, both have alot of skillz. And it´s wierd to see many players say that Tyrant has the skillz and what not, from my end it´s pretty equal and currently why has more fronts to fight than Tyrant, and we are doing fine even though we were backstabbed by our ally, dont care if Tyrant had anything to do with it or not, but it failed as we have just gained more villages in the backline for the next stages of Tyrant war.

DeletedUser

Should probably choose your Allies carefully, hugging the world generally back fires eventually.

Squela

Again, I need someone to do PnP for Why??, I'm too blunt and straight forward.

I can attest that every offensive OP created by Why?? has failed. The defense from both tribes has been amazing to date.

Squela, When the RoH thing happened I had no choice but to give up my death star so I could fight back in my core. I miss being surrounded by you guys. :( There's always a thrill when you first login and see red everywhere lol.
Yup, I sent scouts to check every few days, and all of a sudden I saw that the village had only 3/4 of a defensive village and 3k scouts to try and kill my scouts :D

I woke up one morning and was like... ummm guys??? There is a giant red dot in the middle of my cluster. xD

DeletedUser93066

Dear Looloo,

No matter what my co-leader says I throughly enjoyed your post as always. Your posts usually never makes sense but a lot of fun speculations and such which makes it interesting. Also the fact the forum has gotten a little lively since your post so kudos to you. You did a stunning job in sucking up to your ally Why? F, and started to believe in whatever delusional crap they may or may not have been feeding to you.

The fact remains as Forgotten tried to end the skirmish since the beginning until now for one sole reason the war was premature. We do not classify this as war. In fact we do not believe in war and all the violence, We only kill to feed. Peaceful yes we are. There is nothing to hide here. We did NAP Gidiup and it was our only diplomacy reason being very simple. Strategy. Do you know why Strategy? I bet you do.

As rest of the world knows including yourself, apart from your delusional self that we do not seek any tribe's help, We did not go around and mail every single tribe in the vicinity to fight Why F like they have tried. You can ask Forgotten he can show you all his mails to all the tribes he contacted that includes Gidiup,Roh, X-NIN, APEX, Perhaps SK and ANTX too. So before you say pathetic please look in the mirror or just look at your Ally you will see how pathetic your or your ally's achievement in this world thus far.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We have had nothing to do with the RoH and Giddiup merger.

The fact that several Tyrant players started faking my maincluster at the same time that RoH started attacking and joined Gidiup proves that you may not have been the ones to initiate the merg but you clearly where in conversations with eighter RoH or Gidiup.

I know that RoH was promised deffhelp from Gidiup which never came. It wouldnt surprise me if Gidiup and Tyrant talked and agreed to say that to RoH just trying to use them against Why??/!!

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I guess you can called it an educated guess. And it wouldnt surprise me at all if it was true.

Also, please stay on topic. I got no interest in knowing if you like cheese or not :p

DeletedUser102653

This is how last tyrants posts look like>

ffqPD.gif

But please, if llamas wars were lame, how would you classify your wars? Oh wait...

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

DeletedUser

Eh? Tribe plays farmville?

I'm struggling to put two and two together, Coming out with 3 on that one :D