Best/Worst

Celece

Right, time to freshen up these forums. Stole this list from another forum obviously. But please, be honest and state your opinions.

1. Best All Around Player:

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender:

4. Best strategic player:

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

10. The player you never want to piss off:

11. Best team (group of players):

12. Funniest Player:

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

14. Best War:

15. Who would you most like to meet?:

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:

17. Most over rated player:

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

19. Most Annoying Player:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer:

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic:

25. Most Paranoid:

26. Most Underhanded:

27. Most Loyal:

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:

31. Worst Leader:​

Celece

If I mention people of my own tribe I'll include others aswell.

Jake, ApengDalDal :icon_rolleyes:

2. Best Attacker:

Checking stats, Eddie and Trex. But I prefer doing something with your nukes because sending them over and over again is just a matter of time. So I'd go for Joe.

3. Best Defender:

In general, Leah and Rob (zo0rban) are 2 of the best defender on .net servers. But that goes worlds back. If we would only look at w82 then I'd go for Bayliner, basicly running solo and holding off people who try to take advantage of it.

Rob (ceiling)

If internalled counts then it must be 'RuneScape Blows'

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

d42f6c3e8c51f7710781e5d2d1dcb303.png

7. Best Tribe:

LickMe / Colour.
25zgs60.jpg

8. Runner up Tribe:

Are there other tribes left? A huge red sea is blocking my view.

Myself? lol

Jake. My life is balancing on the emotional stability of Jake.

Probably the LickMe Council. Other than that I guess Colour is working together, maybe BT or BR. No idea.

12. Funniest Player:

Leah, Mar, Ryan

Everyone with an ego if they don't back it up. Aka 80% of the players/wannabes.

14. Best War:

Jager vs world? lol Other than that, CGI vs LickMe is semi-fun.

Leah ofcourse, going to aswel.

Everyone who launches scouts at me. Train or nuke me all you want, scouts are lame.

Slpher, for shittalking me on w80

Lots of LickMe players went from noob to killer. Litteraly. It's fun teaching people a little more about the game, and I feel like everyone should..

Everyone I don't like.

20. Luckiest Player:

Myself for knowing loads of people and having my best friend as co.

21. Best Alliance:

Colour - FFF

22. Greatest Farmer:

Eddie for his 80m cap.

23. Best mails:

The earlygame panic ones:

e91dd9d1996784ad60a8b9cc2b79b2f1.png

95611747746672f5eb7b3ee0f0882629.png

cf92f17cd03599ef40f671c9f3517915.png

24. Most Dramatic:

Myself lol.

25. Most Paranoid:

:x

26. Most Underhanded:

/

27. Most Loyal:

Everyone who doesn't jump ship when getting demolished.

28. Greatest Spy:

Spies are lame.

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

Klaus Johannis. 10308 ppv estimate? Oi

30. Best Leader:

Rob (ceiling) because I know he writes the most sexy circs ever. Trex has beautiful ones aswel.

31. Worst Leader:

Not sure if I can call her a leader or a mother. Creating families of 74 players to get a fast finish is no fun. Why even bother playing this way. (ly)

Last edited:

DeletedUser118341

Slpher

Been smashing it since joining us offensively. And beforehand showed talent with their backs up against the wall in GNOME.

2. Best Attacker:

Valmer

Great amount of war caps. Continuously poking, and finding new holes to dive into.

3. Best Defender:

Selene

Rather a large op run on this account by WAR! a while back. Dealt with it very well, especially since the account was rather exposed for a long period of time.

Ceiling Destroyer

Planned out the world for Colour from start to finish, every move he makes turned out well so far.

TruffleshuffleorRiot

Could have been a powerhouse, unfortunately got hit by inactivity and didn't progress anywhere

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Attilia

Stats speak for themselves. Solely nobled barbs early one, and seems to have set themselves up to do very well

7. Best Tribe:

Colour

8. Runner up Tribe:

N/A

PastorOfMuppets

Me

South Colour

12. Funniest Player:

Ganganstein

PastorofMuppets

14. Best War:

Only one with potential to be any good is CGI vs LickMe, looks even

Ceiling Destroyer

Nubz

Too many to name

Pahii

Although wasn't the best. Stuck around, and put up a reasonable fight for our northern members.

PastorofMuppets

20. Luckiest Player:

Probably the players in Jager who grew large without a challenge

21. Best Alliance:

N/A

22. Greatest Farmer:

Feelings

23. Best mail:

Found 3, of many I didn't save
[spoil]
70fb8987debf094141caa863d07817e5.png

4ce5b58a38f70c70fc5f865fc51d756c.png

7e3249190c619f5a860fb22474ca6e42.png
[/spoil]

24. Most Dramatic:

Pahii (Jixsta)

Would have thought his world was ending by some of his posts ealier in the world

25. Most Paranoid:

Pello

26. Most Underhanded:

Too many leaders to name

27. Most Loyal:

Ceiling Destroyer

to me :lol:

28. Greatest Spy:

N/A

29. Biggest Stat Padder(Player):

WeAreAnonymous

Has a player growing barbs for them, just to keep top rank.

29. Biggest Stat Padder(tribe):

WAR!

War'd multiple rim tribes just to try to make their war stats look good. Also kicked a few members here and there when losing villages.

30. Best Leader:

Shorty928x

Decided to stay loyal to FFF, and held them together, and now they appear to be getting strong again.

31. Worst Leader:

Nubs / Pello / Atmosphercf

Last edited by a moderator:

Slpher

Slpher, for shittalking me on w80

Emelie / w70 - Internal King
w73 - Apengdaldal / w78 - CBB / w80 - DVBBS / w82 - Grover is Blue / w83 - Sea Breeze

Not another dvbbs co, makes about 10 or something over the course of the world? I had no clue you were even on the account, name never came up, suppose that happens when your the 4th name on the profile :icon_razz:

Dw tho im sure your good and will prove it in this world right?

10 Slpher Colour1.569.7161709234
43 Grover Is Blue LickMe808.927998171

Ah crap, well i'm sure over the course of the world you would be wrecking shit and killing me...

1 C0V3RT -ND-27.265.31327359969
25 ApengDaldal HYENAS9.041.0179949096

Nope lol

Guess its just another all talk account, hey now i get why your on Dvbbs :icon_biggrin:

brattydreams

I am torn on this one tbh. There are several on this world that I have played with or against in the past that are awesome players.

But this is a different world and we all know how things can change with location and tribe dynamics. I like a few for an attacker but attacker and defender combo I have to say is Selene way up in the north. The player/players on that account can not just defend but attack and coordinate with others really well. They have proven that in this world as well as past worlds.

2. Best Attacker:

Well attacker depends on how you judge the attacking. ODA doesn't tell the full story you have to get the villages to match it and I don't mean by internalizing your own tribe. So now I have ruled out all of CGI with the internal part. If you check out the ODA map of the world you will find most of the decent oda players are in the east. Maybe because they actually fight wars rather than recruit their targets.

If I had to pick the best attacker it is a toss up between two but I will go with my gut and say Eddiecsec from Colour.

3. Best Defender:

I am going to say Phaii/Jixsta got stacked by tribe but didn't actually defend for himself. Big difference there. Anyone can get stacked but having to find the nukes from the fakes can be tricky and you need to be able to spot the patterns. So again ODD only plays a small part in saying who the best defender is.

I am going to say this is a toss up between Selene and Slpher from colour. Both are top notch defenders on this world and past ones.

Strategy to me isn't just about how many war targets you take but how many you can talk people out of them plus play the politics of the game. With that said I would say trex as much as I am not a huge fan of all the free villages he has managed to obtain he was smart about getting them and saving his troops for other fronts. He also shared those free villas with his members.

I haven't had the pleasure to meet a best player to be rimmed. If I rimmed them they whined or just gave up with no fight.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

-Attila- is the biggest barb eater but with recent stats and change in tribe it looks like he may have changed his diet. The only other ones I know of are in CGI and there are too many to mention.

7. Best Tribe:

I like colour because of the low member count and the wars they have fought and won.

8. Runner up Tribe:

This is a toss up. I like how ~FFF~ has rebounded from losing so many members and getting new leadership. But I also like the work LickMe has done.

LickMe is more vocal with their wars and ~FFF~ is continuing with their silence here on the PnP for the most part.

Both have strong leadership and both seem to like wars with current war stats. We know LickMe is hitting CGI and little birdies tell me ~FFF~ are cleaning up their back yard.

Progamer2010

Myself

The best coordinated team work I have seen is in the k45/46 areas

12. Funniest Player:

Ceiling Destroyer

Me

14. Best War:

I don't think we have seen it yet.

My Co Player

Trex's

They no longer play this world so I refuse to bash them here since they can't defend themselves

-Attila-

Went from massive barb eating to killing everything in sight.

Phaii

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer:

Eddiecsec

23. Best mail:

My form mail

24. Most Dramatic:

xxSteakthyxx

25. Most Paranoid:

xxSteakthyxx

26. Most Underhanded:

No longer plays this world so I won't bash him since he can't/won't defend himself

27. Most Loyal:

I guess we will see when a tribe shows it will win this world and who tries to jump ship to them.

28. Greatest Spy:

I can't tell I have several :)

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

Klaus, Anonymous both do it

30. Best Leader:

3 front runners but I would say Ceiling Destroyer he has held the reigns and led colour very well

31. Worst Leader:

Not sure I can pick just one.

DeletedUser

LOL! Em's totally loves you too ;) Tho I feel like this was a co playa love note more than a rating

Slpher you are totally right, but I was just feeding my TW addiction for about a month of this world and I started darn near 2 months after you.... I would be slightly embarrassed in your shoes we are catching ya up so quickly. Can I just say also: your claiming 100% stats on Covert is a pretty big joke. If we are combining co's then I suppose you should add SliperyTipple onto Em's 73 stats :p You still wanting to call Grover all talk then? Give us time and wars babycakes

edit: em's I cant believe you left out our mail with "no panties"! I've shown like everyone that and they've been in tears. I guess I get it.... CGI maybe dont need to know their leader takes going commando to the far extremes. *waves* HI NO PANTIES!!! ;) roar

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Neon Hitch- Jake

2. Best Attacker:
Neon Hitch- Jake

3. Best Defender:
Neon Hitch- Jake

TreX Because I get free villages? (dull)

The Infamous Coplayer

6. Biggest Barb Taker:
Can we just say BR as a tribe?

7. Best Tribe:
I want to say Ice Cream but I have be honest (chuckle) Probably Colour

8. Runner up Tribe:
Probably FFF :|

Jack Hood

Neon Hitch- Jake

Ice Cream

12. Funniest Player:
Neon Hitch- Jake

Neon Hitch- Jake

14. Best War:
Addict vs FFF the uncut version

The prettiest woman on the server, I'm Horny :)

Bluenile for taking barbs in my church and premium pushing them.

StormSiren

Alex- Slyguy my old coplayer :)

Jack Hood, Pello, Cruel King Adam... I don't care take your pick.

20. Luckiest Player:
Myself for finding my wonderful new friends in LickMe

21. Best Alliance:
CGI~DA and DA~CGI Who doesn't love a good family tribe? The big question is why don't the small players realize they will just be force internaled in the future?

22. Greatest Farmer:
Farming is for idle hands. I don't really care for farming, but whoever has the most farming acheivements is probably the best farmer right?

23. Best mail:
Definitely this one...
[spoil]
Mad Irishman Jan 27, 05:11
Hey treX. How are you? I have an idea that I am not sure you will be agreeable to. I do recall positive correspondence between us before.
How about we do this? You and Peq, and if there is room a few of the other local ice cream members join our tribe. Peq was once apart of us as we know. We would create a force that would really be hard to beat.
I know you most certainly take pride in your immeasurable success. It really is impressive how much you have personally grown. Ice cream would not change, and as part of this deal we would augment the rest of your tribe with resources. And possibly we could create two separate brother tribes based on geographical location.
Honestly I suggest this because as of right now, it seems inevitable that we would eventually face off. Avoiding this possibility will make both parties much stronger.
Let me know.
Respectfully,
MI
[/spoil]

24. Most Dramatic:
Neon Hitch- Jake

25. Most Paranoid:
StormSiren

26. Most Underhanded:
Heyoo

27. Most Loyal:
Shorty, though she did just force internal her long time allies in Tarot, she has proven very loyal to her tribemates in FFF.

28. Greatest Spy:
dont hit me- Stephen, sorry but the cats out of the bag.

29. Biggest Stat Padder:
WeAreAnonymous merging ftw

30. Best Leader:
Has to be Joe, surely not myself as I am way too lazy.

31. Worst Leader:
Indecisive Nubz

DeletedUser112461

I'm going to sound like a broken record but here goes. :icon_cool:

I would definitely have to nominate TreX for this title, and it's not just because he's a friend or in the same tribe. There are plenty of skilled players on Tribal Wars, a few of which play this world. But out of all my years playing and co-playing, I have never come across an individual with such skill and determination such as TreX. Once he sets his mind to something, you bet your little booty he'll accomplish it.

He's kinda cute too...

[SPOIL]
1-4.gif
[/SPOIL]

2. Best Attacker:

I am going to presume that 'Best Attacker' refers to players on this world. As I haven't been around for very long, I've yet to see the majority of the player's skill on this world. So once again, I'm going to have to say TreX. At times he can be an inactive toaster, true, but when you plug that bad boy in and turn him on :lol:, you best stand back cause you about to get some burnt af toast.

TreX sometimes yells at me when I miss launches. :(

[SPOIL]
cook4.gif
[/SPOIL]

3. Best Defender:

Once again, I have little knowledge of the defensive capabilities of w82's players. However I am going to nominate Miss Piggy (Mar & Ben) for their exceptional skill in the upcoming CGI OP. We wish them the best of luck!

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

When I think of strategy in Tribal Wars various things come to mind. Being an all round exceptional player is not exactly necessary to be strategic. Tribal Wars is driven politically, the game can change dramatically depends on who you do or do not know. The player in mind doesn't play this world, but given my lack of w82 knowledge I'm going to have to say Al Murph/Luxavism for this one. Although he's not top tier, he definitely has an array of other skills and attributes which easily award him this title. You could say Alex is pretty popular...

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

I'm going to change this one to 'Worst Player' that will 'be' rimmed as I find it hard to believe that there can be good players who get rimmed this early (time/real life committing of course). So I'm going to say StormSiren for this one. You put up a good fight, I'll give you that.

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

[SPOIL]
32b67bd94c8e46816feb22b252be16a4.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

7. Best Tribe:

I think Colour have the talent and the experience to be the best tribe of W82. I'd obviously like to say LickMe but we're pretty insignificant at the moment.

[SPOIL]
vPtZp3G.gif
[/SPOIL]

8. Runner up Tribe:

LickMe.

[SPOIL]
vN6UJnV.gif
[/SPOIL]

Grover Is Blue (Leah). Pissing her off is HILARIOUS. The insults she comes out with are absolute gold hahaha. Definitely the comeback QUEEN.

[SPOIL]
She-only-smart-also-sassy-great-comeback.gif
[/SPOIL]

TreX. He can be really mean. :(

[SPOIL]
423b26a1ca79a664def1ae6a65fe77ce.png
[/SPOIL]

Best duo: Jake and TreX. The best to ever walk on the face of the earth.

[SPOIL]
tumblr_mysmddENyD1rb2cnyo1_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

Best team: LickMe council. Active and determined players. What makes this team so amazing is the bond that has been created between them. You fight all the harder when you're playing alongside people you classify as your friends and family.

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

12. Funniest Player:

Myself. I'm god damn hilarious and everyone knows it.

[SPOIL]
7ea6fbd43cad1f8f376bc982b9bae5a2.gif
[/SPOIL]

Ass hole: TreX

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

Diva: Jake

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

14. Best War:

Haven't been around long enough, so no comment.

[SPOIL]
latest
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
32-mean-girls-gif.gif
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
tumblr_inline_nz6fdeVn3A1r79k32_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

.Beaker (Paul). I feel like such a proud parent right now.

[SPOIL]
tumblr_inline_o053c8RPHg1qmqvnr_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

Probably myself...

[SPOIL]
ModernFamily-MeanPerson.gif
[/SPOIL]

20. Luckiest Player:

TreX. Want to know why he's so lucky? He's playing alongside an absolute beast.

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

21. Best Alliance:

Leah and Em Alliance. Two of the baddest b*tches in the game and I'm LIVING FOR EVERY MINUTE OF IT. They're so cute together I could literally scream.

[SPOIL]
tumblr_npub6gPScp1u17yx1o1_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

22. Greatest Farmer:

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

23. Best mail:

I don't get mails... :icon_cry:

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

24. Most Dramatic:

[SPOIL]
3e19bd40-dd66-0132-4633-0ebc4eccb42f.gif
[/SPOIL]

25. Most Paranoid:

StormSiren. You can't really blame her though. Spies are everywhere!

[SPOIL]
tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400.gif
[/SPOIL]

26. Most Underhanded:

Ehhh........ Not a clue?

[SPOIL]
rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif
[/SPOIL]

27. Most Loyal:

I am going to have to agree with everyone and say Shorty928x. Respect for sticking to your roots.

[SPOIL]
Mean-Girls-GIF-Kevin-G-Dont-Let-The-Haters-Stop-You-From-Doing-Your-Thang1.gif
[/SPOIL]

28. Greatest Spy:

No such thing! Death to all spies!

[SPOIL]
latest
[/SPOIL]

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

No clue.

30. Best Leader:

TreX.

[SPOIL]
Hes-Amazing-Aubrey-Plaza-In-Parks-Recreation-Gif.gif
[/SPOIL]

31. Worst Leader:

TreX.

[SPOIL]
giphy.gif
[/SPOIL]

Old Hobby

Slpher

He's balanced everything real well. Not only has he proven to be a brilliant defender, but he's also attacked well, at the same time as maintaining a good growth rate. Overall has proven to be the best so far in this world I'd say.

2. Best Attacker:

Eddiecesc

I've done several ops with Eddie now, and he just slays :lol: He also attacks like a real team player, he knows that you don't always have to be the one who personally caps the vil that your nukes are clearing.

3. Best Defender:

Slpher

Close runner up: Selene

Slpher held off FFF ops repeatedly, I was in FFF at the time so I was watching the reports come in. He really didn't get much sleep. The reason I say Slpher over Selene, is because he not only defended the ops, but countered well, and managed to keep a good growth rate whilst being opped. (And not from barbs, from war caps!)

Nubzz- Haha jokes! :lol:

TruffleshuffleorRiot

That's if you count internalled. If not, possibly Cellus250

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Attila

7. Best Tribe:

Colour

8. Runner up Tribe:

FFF or LickMe

Nubzz

Shorty928x

South Colour

South of Colour has wrecked many a tribe already, they're a well oiled team by now.

12. Funniest Player:

Pello

Wasn't he fun to watch attempt to lead Jager? :lol:

My Co :icon_rolleyes:
You should read some of the mails! There's always entertainment on my account lol.

14. Best War:

What war?

Didn't realise there have been any wars, just a bunch of one way eatings so far.

Why would I meet people? That means leaving the basement! :icon_confused:

If I break mine, do I get an upgrade?

Cekseh

Over-rated by himself mostly.

Basically the whole of FFF

Pahii

20. Luckiest Player:

Me- Hardly ever have loyalty fails!

21. Best Alliance:

Colour/FFF -
back before a few of us moved to Colour.

Best Current Alliance: N/A

22. Greatest Farmer:

LA Enhancer

23. Best mail:

HeYoo used to send out the best circs to read!

24. Most Dramatic:

Pello

25. Most Paranoid:

Stealthy

26. Most Underhanded:

N/A

27. Most Loyal:

Shorty982x

28. Greatest Spy:

Shhhhh

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:

Shorty982x

Turned FFF around and made them into something.

31. Worst Leader:

Pello

DeletedUser117168

Slpher, no doubts. Maintaining farm high while being opped or opping, he's a beast, and has the capabilities of taking rank 1 or be around there easily. Best player in this world.

2. Best Attacker:

I'd say Eddie, Rob, Kelly/Matt, Me, Slpher, Selene.. et c.. all ops done by these players have been a huge success. Maybe not on the first wave but next waves it's full time cleaning.

3. Best Defender:

Bayliner, Slpher or Selene, can't pick one. I know the players in Selene so they are a perfect match, all of them. They held a lot of pressure early in the world with help from Vamler.

So far I really haven't seen proper strategies in this world (on offence to anyone) but I'm picking StormSiren, not for recruiting their way to the top, but because she put her lowest points members capping stuff in the front, she knows morale is a ;)

TruffleShuffleOrRiot. Miss James and Eli, mostly Eli for hating on me so much. Love you both

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Attila, but he's good as hell

7. Best Tribe:

Colour no doubt, early in the world I'd say FFF.

8. Runner up Tribe:

Atm, Lick me

My co, but really whoever gets offended by the things I say is a pleasure to me to piss off

Kelly from shorty or Eddie

South colour, although north colour is great as well

12. Funniest Player:

Frank, old co, best guy ever. Or Eli.

Eli, Xanthae (old co)

14. Best War:

None

Frank, you stupid asshole

Sheldon's

StormSiren, sorry, you have good strategies, but imo you're too rude

Myself

Myself, never cap in my church radius, ever.

20. Luckiest Player:

Xanthae

21. Best Alliance:

ex Colour/FFF

22. Greatest Farmer:

Feelings, myself, slpher, Shorty, Attila or jake from Trex

23. Best mail:

Too lame to put here

24. Most Dramatic:

Stealthy

25. Most Paranoid:

Stealthy

26. Most Underhanded:

There hasn't been one, but jimbo was one (HeYoo) But in a good way, I love him.

27. Most Loyal:

Me, Shorty and Ckong for always respecting my requests

28. Greatest Spy:

Uuuh

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

Klaus or Qwertyu

30. Best Leader:

Heyoo or Rob

31. Worst Leader:

Nubzz or War! Leader

Last edited:

Celece

w73 - Apengdaldal / w78 - CBB / w80 - DVBBS / w82 - Grover is Blue / w83 - Sea Breeze

Not another dvbbs co, makes about 10 or something over the course of the world? I had no clue you were even on the account, name never came up, suppose that happens when your the 4th name on the profile :icon_razz:

Ah crap, well i'm sure over the course of the world you would be wrecking shit and killing me...

Nope lol

Guess its just another all talk account, hey now i get why your on Dvbbs :icon_biggrin:

Dudeeee lol. You don't need to harass :p can't you see I was just joking around. Don't take everything that pops on externals personally. It's a game, have some fun.

I'm sure you know better than linking some points and talking down to people. My excuses for the butthurt :)

DeletedUser115240

Jake, ApengDalDal :icon_rolleyes:

Wow I'm blushing right now Ems haha. But I don't think I belong there. I'm just playing casually, aside from eating BALE tribe there's nothing much happening in my area.

DeletedUser115240

Nope lol

Dude I quit 73 like a month ago. Stop talking about 73 and let's get it on in this world.

Slpher

LOL! Em's totally loves you too ;) Tho I feel like this was a co playa love note more than a rating

Slpher you are totally right, but I was just feeding my TW addiction for about a month of this world and I started darn near 2 months after you.... I would be slightly embarrassed in your shoes we are catching ya up so quickly. Can I just say also: your claiming 100% stats on Covert is a pretty big joke. If we are combining co's then I suppose you should add SliperyTipple onto Em's 73 stats :p You still wanting to call Grover all talk then? Give us time and wars babycakes

edit: em's I cant believe you left out our mail with "no panties"! I've shown like everyone that and they've been in tears. I guess I get it.... CGI maybe dont need to know their leader takes going commando to the far extremes. *waves* HI NO PANTIES!!! ;) roar

First the tw stats start date is wrong, i was pp farming and then restarted to actually play so its more like 20 days, i think the auto updating maps - fastest noblers is more accurate, even if your smaller but growing you would be up there.

I never claimed 100% on c0v3rt, its obviously coed or i would be on my own acc. It's very hard to tell from outside who does what on an account tho, we never label our mails, people think their talking to Mike or he is doing stuff all the time because hes always been the vocal one on the account.

I have nothing against you, i have to mention the accounts the person plays when im having a go at them, i know apeng was coed aswell, doesn't mean i'm having a dig at that co, i never paid attention to that acc or slip acc on 73 so i have no clue what they did, i can just go on rankings.

Slpher

Dudeeee lol. You don't need to harass :p can't you see I was just joking around. Don't take everything that pops on externals personally. It's a game, have some fun.

I'm sure you know better than linking some points and talking down to people. My excuses for the butthurt :)

Who says i'm not having fun lol, i thought my post was witty :(

There's no point posting if your gonna get all defensive when someone replies, geez. I guess you just wanted everyone to post their lists and nothing else when you wanted to "freshen up these forums".

Thanks for the mentions from others btw, I was thinking its too soon to be doing a best/worst but this way makes me look good before i slowly transition to biggest stat padder :icon_biggrin:.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112079

1. Best All Around Player: Slpher

Late start, and defended sustained ops effectively whilst countering. Since joining Colour he has dominated in our wars and been a real asset to the tribe.

2. Best Attacker: Vamler

Can give this guy a list of targets and they're gone, great to have in the tribe and an excellent team player.

3. Best Defender: Boogs1

Might seem a strange one however 2.3M ODD for someone who maxed out at 10 vils is damn impressive.

Close call was Nunners, defending an op from Kian solo with ease and getting up in caps against them, shooting up to rank 1 ODD at the time. Also Selene defending a full tribe op from War! with a train to every village without a village lost.

4. Best strategic player: James (Truffleshuffleorriot)

Helped me plan the op which took down EV and set us up to get where we are now. One of the most successful and enjoyable early game ops I've seen with the limited resources.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Truffleshuffleorriot

Dominated every time I've seen him play, had the potential to be a powerhouse here again.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: -Attila-

7. Best Tribe: Colour

8. Runner up Tribe: CGI

Whilst I disagree with the methodology, nobody can argue with the dominance you have achieved.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: - Nubzz

10. The player you never want to piss off: Me - I'm a very angry person sometimes.

11. Best team (group of players): South of Colour

12. Funniest Player: Sheep

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Pastor of Muppets.

[Spoil]

pastor_prof_by_da_reall-d997h5e.png

f48241232fbd6c2651fb60d3bc431edc.png

Let's dive a little deeper into the derivation of these "floggings" and how he smashed a Colour player to "Bits and Pieces"...​

floggings_by_da_reall-d997gl0.png

[/Spoil]

14. Best War: CGI vs Lickme

Only war which is remotely even until now.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Ummm none of you weirdos

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: I am not so cruel

17. Most over rated player: WeAreAnonymous

Rank is completely boosted from mass internals and seemingly quit players boosting barbs for you

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Pahii

Relied heavily on stacks but showed tactical awareness in being able to call for them and get them placed in good positions, was tough to kill.

19. Most Annoying Player: Pahii (Jixta)

Constant whining on the externals cost you a place in Colour.

20. Luckiest Player: Eddiecesc (wasntme)

EDIT: He mad

[16:42:58] eddiecesc: er... what rob
[16:43:02] eddiecesc: why am I not mentioned? :^)
[16:45:28] Rob: You are
[16:45:34] eddiecesc: you twat :D
[16:45:39] Rob: (wasntme)

21. Best Alliance: Colour - CGI

Dominating the world right now, can't look anywhere else really.

22. Greatest Farmer: Ceiling Destroyer

No farming is the best farming

23. Best mail: Pastor of Muppets flogging Colour. Mail has deleted sadly :(

24. Most Dramatic: Jixta

25. Most Paranoid: Jixta

26. Most Underhanded:

27. Most Loyal: Shorty928x

Staying with ~FFF~ when the core joined Colour is extremely admirable and excellent qualities for a tw player to have.

28. Greatest Spy: Old man of tw - Been spying on War! for months now.

29. Biggest Stat Padder: WeAreAnonymous

Again, people growing barbs for you, ridiculous.

30. Best Leader: Shorty928x

Remarkable turnaround of ~FFF~

31. Worst Leader: - Nubzz / Atmospherecf / Heyoo / Many dukes of War!

Could name a few here.

DeletedUser116731

On this world we would say Slpher

He both defended and attacked well without massive amounts of stacks .

2. Best Attacker:

Eddiecsec from Colour not only does he have the ODA but he has the villages resulting from that ODA. Plus his timing is impeccable.

3. Best Defender:

Selene as defender the crew on that account knew exactly what to ask for and was very organized about it so they were able to fend off WAR!!

Ceiling Destroyer he has mapped out on this world where he was not only taking his account but his tribe from day one.

truffleshuffleorriot for an internal rimmed player

As an opponent I am going to name a very small player that was in {T}. His Duke kicked his entire tribe and cisb created his own tribe and declared on us so he could go out with pride and not as a refugee. We have much respect for that.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

-Attila- he took barbs because his tribe either allied or nap'd everything and wouldn't declare war so he had no way to grow. Now that he is in a tribe that keeps the red dots flowing he is proving his worth in this game. We couldn't ask for more in a tribe member and we are happy he is on our team.

7. Best Tribe:

This is an easy one because I doubt anyone would debate it. Colour have proven they can stay small and still fight the good fight. They take on larger tribes with more players and more villages and still manage to come out on top.

With that said they have many gunning for them now because of their success.

8. Runner up Tribe:

LickMe they were a tribe of a cast offs with Colour recruiting a bunch of ~FFF~ members to start with and honestly we didn't think they would make it this far. We were sure Trex would internal all of his recruits.

We are glad to say we were very wrong and they seem to be holding their own against a tribe more than 4 times their size. That takes great leadership and a ton of good old fashioned team work. We will assume there is no heroes here but a huge team effort to take on CGI and family.

Progamer2010 is so easy to piss off and from my chats with him he thinks he is a God (rofl) He is sure he will rim us even if we are much larger than he is :)

This is a toss up in game we wouldn't want to piss off Eddiecsec but on these forums we wouldn't go near Brattydreams with a ten foot pole. Eddiecsec will make it his life mission to make you wear out your D and Bratty just reads to well into the world politics and seems to always be close to being right every time she posts.

I tried really hard not to name ~FFF~ in here because it seems biased but I have to put my kudos here. We have a great team even if not the most skilled. Team work trumps skills 9 out o 10 times. We have members learning and more experienced players teaching. With our newest recruits they complete the team and it feels like they have always been with us.

12. Funniest Player:

Progamer2013 with his talk of being a God in tribal wars even after being rimmed and claiming to have a mythical nap with my tribe.

HeYoo not only limited ppl's growth in his tribe but left them to join colour only to go barb because he had decided he didn't like the idea of a merge after he switched. So rather than tell anyone he hit delete and left a huge clean up to be done.

Still trying to get relations right with other tribes because he lied to so many.

14. Best War:

To date we would say the LickMe vs CGI war. It is at least not one sided and very frankly we think there will be better wars down the road.

It really is to early in the world to say for sure.

We would like to meet each other and one of our former co's

Usually our own most days.

Cellus in our opinion. He was a back line player for the Jager wars and was ranked 1 at one point. But he had a ton of free villages from his tribe and rather than use his troops he used his words to gain villas. But once under attack he quit and gave his sit to someone.

But we also have several CGI players that have internalized more than fight to get to their size. ODA proves this more than anything as well as nobeling history. It is sad when you look at the ODA map and all the top ranking ODA/ODD players are in the east.

Not sure since we think some of the ones laying low are or were just waiting for the opportunity to show they had real skill.

Phaii he whined in mail soo much.

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

CGI family

22. Greatest Farmer:

I am going to say whoever has the most LOTD

23. Best mail:

Peggygotnolegs but I can't post due to language used.

24. Most Dramatic:

xxstealthxx is the Drama Queen of this world

25. Most Paranoid:

Better question is who isn't paranoid playing this game?

26. Most Underhanded:

HeYoo he lied and manipulated not only other tribes but even his own and his council.

27. Most Loyal:

Any of our members in ~FFF~ that stuck with us during our troubled times and put faith in us to lead them.

28. Greatest Spy:

Usually the Dukes of other tribes tbh

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

CGI with all of their internalizing to keep their large players large. WeAreAnonymous

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=476462&type=&pn=-1

StormSiren

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10912115&type=&pn=-1

and kuyokothttp://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2489459&type=&pn=-1

30. Best Leader:

We only know of a few but so far I will say Ceiling Destroyer and Trex

Ceiling destroyer because of how he has guided his tribe to where it is now.

Trex because he really surprised us when he didn't eat his tribe and join a different tribe but rather taught his newer members how to play and is now taking on the top 2 tribes without help from other tribes.

31. Worst Leader:

Anyone that led Jager

Just as a foot note yes there is a female in this account but there is a guy as well. He just hates dealing with the bs so I do most of the talking.

DeletedUser116815

1. Best All Around Player: Bayliner

2. Best Attacker: Cruel King Adam

3. Best Defender: FizzyCola

4. Best strategic player: HiddenInTheShadows

5. Best Player that got rimmed: FizzyCola

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Home77

7. Best Tribe: Colour

8. Runner up Tribe: LickMe

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Trekt

10. The player you never want to piss off: always nice to piss of someone

11. Best team (group of players): Cellus250 - Feelings

12. Funniest Player: Pello / Pastor of Muppets

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Trekt

14. Best War: Jager vs world

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Recruited by Muldie 325

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: The Infamous Coplayer

17. Most over rated player: Treckt

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Treckt

19. Most Annoying Player: Treckt

20. Luckiest Player: HiddenInTheShadows

21. Best Alliance: Jager vs Rehab

22. Greatest Farmer: Gorth Kirgar

23. Best mail:

Home77: hey trex, am i wrong or you got treckt?
TreX: if i saw you in real life i would punch you on your teeth

24. Most Dramatic: stealthy

25. Most Paranoid: Pello

26. Most Underhanded: Treckt

27. Most Loyal: Cruel King Adam

28. Greatest Spy: Feelings

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Treckt

30. Best Leader: Nubz

31. Worst Leader: Captain Hellrazor

DeletedUser118341

3. Best Defender: FizzyCola

Someone who got wrecked by Se7en... really? :icon_biggrin:

11. Best team (group of players): Cellus250 - Feelings

2 players that did nothing apart from get freebies/internals to gain top rank. Planned to merge together to try to keep rank 1. And got wrecked after a small amount of pressure. :lol:

14. Best War: Jager vs world

Not a war, more like a slaughter. We just walked through you, as did CGI family.

30. Best Leader: Nubz

Not even going to dignify this with a proper response. Just going to quote it, to ensure people read it again :lol: