Who Do you Believe will be on top at the end?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser

​I am pretty sure I will be on top , of a box of chocolate biscuits, remembering that its all a game about pixels, and who is the best at gloating about who is the best while I eat biscuits.

Biscuits are yummy you can eat them, In your mouth , yum yum .

ProGamer2010 will not be on top, he will be underneath, he is used to being there, its what he knows.

5dbaae3afdcd6384b20ff7cdfca985c3.png

I doubt that a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

this thread lol

we all know it will be a tribe that does not yet exist and will not exist for even further out than i can see?
i can tell you something about the future of w86 though, or rather their tribes have already told the tale, but nobody saw
less than 2 weeks into this world, these 4 top 10 tribes have less than 100 tribe changes...

Borgia
SMURFS
T-C-O
MORS

1 top 10 tribe is already at 180 tribe changes :icon_eek:
these 4 tribes are nowhere near half that

DeletedUser

this thread lol

we all know it will be a tribe that does not yet exist and will not exist for even further out than i can see?
i can tell you something about the future of w86 though, or rather their tribes have already told the tale, but nobody saw
less than 2 weeks into this world, these 4 top 10 tribes have less than 100 tribe changes...

Borgia
SMURFS
T-C-O
MORS

2 others are pushing 170. Another tribe that goes in and out of the top 10 with less than 100 changes.... I love me some Skittles. My favorite candy.

DeletedUser117168

The tribes that will be in the tops in a few months are:
-wet
-borgia
-mors
-pd
- maybe wow
- shhh, most likely for their spread

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im a big fan of Fallen warriors they have amazing leadership, some super quality players and just generally not nooby.....
lol jks they suck

DeletedUser

this thread lol

Borgia
SMURFS
T-C-O
MORS

We of borgia try to keep the members we have in the team, the only people kicked, are traitors & people that just wouldnt grow & People that refuse to help in team attacks/deffending.

Thats how you keep the tribe changes low :) and create a tribe that feels like one big family.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser112079

It comes from a long illustrious career of being a noob

DeletedUser118340

You never researched this before you made that argument obviously.

Pastor of Muppets. account:

W66, got reasonably big, however never made top 50, never a significant player on the world.

W82, been rimmed twice already.

Rest, 1 village wonders, a couple of times getting to noble someone first before quitting/being rimmed (highfive).

Fraseryear account:

W30, grew large. Until being shredded by a tribe called RAM, and pretty much immediately quitting on incoming, judging by stats.

W69, did ok, until got kicked by tribe/left. Then they nobled you out (still managed to noble a barb though (highfive) )

To be honest, I assume you have another few accounts. Because, you wouldn't make a statement like you did off the back of just this. Either that, or your delusional (which judging by your posts you probably are).

Thankyou for your time. You have been reviewed. You have been found lacking. (bow)

Deleted User - 4669627

lol... WHY YOU SUCH A NOOB BRO!
we might ask you the same question

for those who have not followed, fraser being unbanned finally drew my attention to the mayhem thread, which i began reading where he first posted
he was giving CD hell for nobling a bonus village, hence eddie jokingly referring to CD as a noob when he became the first player to noble PD
i looked at the area CD was in and what caught my eye was not the nobling of the bonus village, but rather than fact he had 7 tribemates in his 9x9!
i posted twice to point this out, then later read the original post which started the thread (over a week ago now), which i will now quote...

... or more precisely the 9x9 centering 575|496!

ake8wg.jpg

Uber hug!
nice post btw vernt, much better than my own
so now there are 4 pages of reply to the mayhem thread, over 4k views, but still eddie saw no problem with 8 tribemates in a single 9x9
clearly, CD got it

1117cd39f65a839494e439dba916bdfb.png

now check the time of eddie's post, CD had already left the tribe, nobled 1 mayhem and had already sent nobles at a second mayhem when eddie posted here

lol... WHY YOU SUCH A NOOB BRO!
we might ask you the same question

DeletedUser118341

so now there are 4 pages of reply to the mayhem thread, over 4k views, but still eddie saw no problem with 8 tribemates in a single 9x9

Just going to leave a quote of what I wrote earlier.

[spoil]
You also didn't highlight his tribe. Nor do you know the diplomacy of said tribe. Now ofcourse, whether he should be in that tribe is a different discussion to have, but in terms of just discussing targets at that time, it is very relevant.

I believe I looked at the time, and the only villages over 1K, were one of his tribemate
, and one a member of PD.
[/spoil]

You can clearly see I referenced that perhaps he shouldn't be in that tribe. However his tribe were not the discussion at hand. We are discussing the benefits of nobling a bonus village at that time, versus available targets.

Also, the person I was discussing it with, didn't mention tribemates once, hence why I didn't need to expand on it.

MR.MR

Pastor of Muppets. account:

W66, got reasonably big, however never made top 50, never a significant player on the world.

W82, been rimmed twice already.

Rest, 1 village wonders, a couple of times getting to noble someone first before quitting/being rimmed (highfive).

Fraseryear account:

W30, grew large. Until being shredded by a tribe called RAM, and pretty much immediately quitting on incoming, judging by stats.

W69, did ok, until got kicked by tribe/left. Then they nobled you out (still managed to noble a barb though (highfive) )

To be honest, I assume you have another few accounts. Because, you wouldn't make a statement like you did off the back of just this. Either that, or your delusional (which judging by your posts you probably are).

Thankyou for your time. You have been reviewed. You have been found lacking. (bow)

Fraser was one of the most influential and significant players of the first year of W30. Back when worlds were larger, progressed slower, and coplaying was less prevalent, he was a very good player. However, tribalwars has changed a lot in 30-50 worlds, and despite my best efforts Fraser has rejected my repeated offers to play with me so I could bring him up to speed in 'Modern' TW.

He was always a big mouth, but he had the skill and size to back it up in w30. Now the game progresses too quickly for his outdated skillset, so he is left often looking like a fool.

As for W30, he quit for a while, was about 75% nobled out via internal, then came back and made a resurgence, and was not rimmed by RAM, based on world wars and politics he had a fairly indefensible cluster.

How do I know this? I had to match wits with him across the battle lines as an enemy player and duke, and then ended up playing along side him when he came back the second time.

None of it matters now, and while Fraser is a bit of a crazy guy he is a friend and I can speak a lot more rationally than he can, and I feel he needs someone partially in his camp

(Note I have nothing to do with PD on this world)

Deleted User - 4669627

eddie,

fair enough, and idk you, or what you are trying to do
i am not trying to ridicule you, i am just at a loss to explain what i am seeing, though i see things pretty clearly

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?277429-Pay-to-win&p=6999143&viewfull=1#post6999143

you should read that post and recall that i took the discussion away from the bonus village and back to the tribe
i had not yet read the full thread or i would have simply quoted the original post, then backed it up with all the lolz that followed
i still have not read the full thread, idk if anybody tried to offer you advice, i know they did not at the start except to point out that it was unanimously laughable to have that many players in 1k

i considered pointing out something else about the tribe yesterday, but that is when i came across the original post and the ones that followed and decided it was pointless since after 1 week you had not taken any steps regarding the first issue your tribe faced

633b506990d9c3c0af9b126ae44f1164.png

i spent some time yesterday counting zeroes, not just in your tribe, but in all the top 10 tribes also
they each have 1-2, atm you have 14

idk you, i have nothing against you mate, you actually seem like a good guy and i have crazy high standards
you post to the forums as well, though idk why you have not joined the world chat
if you are trying to lead a winning tribe, clearly you are not accomplishing that goal
if you are trying to teach newbs, a teaching tribe, you are not accomplishing that goal either

if you would like advice, add me on skype, i have nothing against you and i have no horse in this race or skin in this game
you could accomplish either goal, most likely with less effort than you have expanded in failing to achieve either, i do not take you for an idiot or i would not offer to waste my breath

Deleted User - 4669627

Fraser was one of the most influential and significant players of the first year of W30. Back when worlds were larger, progressed slower, and coplaying was less prevalent, he was a very good player. However, tribalwars has changed a lot in 30-50 worlds, and despite my best efforts Fraser has rejected my repeated offers to play with me so I could bring him up to speed in 'Modern' TW.

He was always a big mouth, but he had the skill and size to back it up in w30. Now the game progresses too quickly for his outdated skillset, so he is left often looking like a fool.

As for W30, he quit for a while, was about 75% nobled out via internal, then came back and made a resurgence, and was not rimmed by RAM, based on world wars and politics he had a fairly indefensible cluster.

How do I know this? I had to match wits with him across the battle lines as an enemy player and duke, and then ended up playing along side him when he came back the second time.

None of it matters now, and while Fraser is a bit of a crazy guy he is a friend and I can speak a lot more rationally than he can, and I feel he needs someone partially in his camp

(Note I have nothing to do with PD on this world)
well said

he posted in a chat the other day that he owned eddie in the forums, and posted the link i describe reading from (ironically) in the post to eddie above this one
eddie, i told him to highlight all those mates of CD's, but as you said, he did not, hence why i posted

fraser is a big mouth with some issues, but i believe also that he has some redeeming qualities, the real shame is that he can be stubborn as a mule :icon_razz:
but you said it better than i do, well said

DeletedUser

fraser is a big mouth with some issues, but i believe also that he has some redeeming qualities, the real shame is that he can be stubborn as a mule :icon_razz:
but you said it better than i do, well said

Having only been in PD for a few days, i have to say he is a nice enough guy and appears to be an excellent tribe mate. Players tend to have alternate personalities on the externals so i tend to not hold people against what is said on here.