To End The Tyranny

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
uhmm... ok... just want to put this UP....

http://www.twstats.com/en84/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=548882

I just want to clarify things here... as I have friends in Why Family too but...

ah well, it's all jumble out here, will be re-editing this all from start to up until now. AKATSUKI w84 Documentary...

First I was left wondering how you were able to take a village from Yoon and Mezonis. Then I looked closer and noticed you had put the TWStats on "Gains" only and not showing that the one form Yoon was you recapping something he nobled form you, and that you lost the village back to Mezonis.
How am I supose to trust the other propaganda you write when you so clearly try to twist my viewes from the beginning?

DeletedUser

First I was left wondering how you were able to take a village from Yoon and Mezonis. Then I looked closer and noticed you had put the TWStats on "Gains" only and not showing that the one form Yoon was you recapping something he nobled form you, and that you lost the village back to Mezonis.
How am I supose to trust the other propaganda you write when you so clearly try to twist my viewes from the beginning?

You don't need to trust me now mate but later on you will ^^ and you still got that invite? I advise to take it now Johan. The moment Mezonis broke our PA agreement, it was Game Over for WHY FAMILY!! ^^ Vini Vicci Vidi ^^

DeletedUser64969

can someone show the performance thing between [Gidiup] and [Why??], to my understanding gidiup is just another puppet tribe of tyrant

DeletedUser64969

Another Puppet Tribe of Tyrant? Who's the other one?

Well according to people in various tribes tyrant has afew tribes under there thumb and saying how high when there told to jump.

not like it matters, I just want to see the war stats between gidiup and why, judgement free zone :)

quite afew of the top tribes on this world are disappointing in the way they play the game, But can't say I've not done the very same before its all a learning curve :), eventually you just gotta take risks instead of trying to make yourself safe and secure, otherwise you recruit everything, hug and make family tribes and before you know it you've turned the entire world into a steaming pile of plop.

But i'm resigned to the fact there will never be another proper annihilation war, where one tribe keeps relatively intact in it's original member base and munches the rest of the world with very little recruitment. (how it should be), everyone would rather make things "appear" safer by recruiting more instead of trusting the players they have already recruited.

DeletedUser

56318_thumb
Gideon09 today at 20:16

check twstats :)

in last 5 our why's conquering pages...there is less barbs nobbling in your last, from today :))

anyway...if you will not admit..you dont have to :) maths never lies...and good job for gidiup hugging :)

43825_thumb
Please??today at 20:19
<3

56318_thumb
Gideon09 today at 20:20

i cant see where i said thank you...but okay :D

hugging hugging hugging :)

Tyrant..... Hugging? Eh? Awkward.....

koala-hugs_o_329235.jpg

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like how not long ago Tyrant gave us alot of crap for barbnobling but seems to now have fully embraced our tactics :p

DeletedUser

Worlds boring, everyone recruits everything, Game certainly hasn't changed in the 4 years I have been gone

DeletedUser92617

for whoever it was that asked for gidiup stats, here ya go!

Side 1:
Tribes: Why??
Side 2:
Tribes: Gidiup

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 84
Difference: 157

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 5
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,517,820
Side 2: 463,477
Difference: 1,054,343

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,753
Side 2: 28,336
Difference: 197,417

chart

DeletedUser92617

and timeframe of forever for those that want to see that!

Side 1:
Tribes: Why??
Side 2:
Tribes: Gidiup

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,243
Side 2: 849
Difference: 1,394

chart

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 43
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 11,707,056
Side 2: 4,523,796
Difference: 7,183,260

chart

Side 1: 779,473
Side 2: 340,859
Difference: 438,614

chart

DeletedUser92617

does there have to be a point?
People wanted stats I posted stats

then the last post about those players was just funny, after all that crap about us taking in god, tyrant does same thing..only difference was god didnt try like at all to help himself and made me the bad guy for trying to help the guy! But then you guys recruit from the tribe getting wiped out lol

I tried to tell the gidiup guys they were only meat shields for tyrant, guess they should have listen:)

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
does there have to be a point?
People wanted stats I posted stats

then the last post about those players was just funny, after all that crap about us taking in god, tyrant does same thing..only difference was god didnt try like at all to help himself and made me the bad guy for trying to help the guy! But then you guys recruit from the tribe getting wiped out lol

I tried to tell the gidiup guys they were only meat shields for tyrant, guess they should have listen:)

See the difference in this case is that these players are loyal players. You tried to get diplomacy with Gidiup (get them to attack us) and when that failed you tried to recruit their best. Yes, Gidiup is a failing tribe, but they were and still are our friends. You'll see this world that most of the players left are loyal and can't be recruited like why has tried to do against us multiple times.

DeletedUser92617

See the difference in this case is that these players are loyal players. You tried to get diplomacy with Gidiup (get them to attack us) and when that failed you tried to recruit their best. Yes, Gidiup is a failing tribe, but they were and still are our friends. You'll see this world that most of the players left are loyal and can't be recruited like why has tried to do against us multiple times.

dont act like you havent tried..if you going to give someone crap,own what you have done also lol, how many of my guys you try to get to join you? 2 for sure :)
We tried to tell gidiup not to be food, they would not last on that side, guess I was right since gidiup is basically gone now...I seen your forums, and them asking for support that you guys "promised" but I guess that was mostly one sided deal haha

and I think your confused maybe? I have only offered one guy to join us,only reason being that he wanted to join us before he was with you guys, but I told him no because his location and I didnt want him to get wiped out..so not sure what your on about "multiple times"

oh and just like our side..I wouldnt trust everyone you have now lol,maybe watch you you bring in......

DeletedUser92617

Then there is this..I call it,tyrant got scared tactic:

just last 24 hours alone,look at total caps,its like all close on our growth(why and tyrant) but then look at points and its almost like tyrant doing exactly what they tried to troll why about doing..barb warrrrrr
Side 1: Tribes: Why??
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 37
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 285,163
Side 2: 100,526
Difference: 184,637

chart

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

then we look at 2 days,like wow, still? even the one cap on us was the same point range as the rest of the caps they have,about 1900 points :( maybe new rule in the tribe..?
Side 1: Tribes: Why??
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 51
Difference: 28

chart

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 551,832
Side 2: 167,009
Difference: 384,823

chart

Side 2: 1,935
Difference: 1,935

chart

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
dont act like you havent tried..if you going to give someone crap,own what you have done also lol, how many of my guys you try to get to join you? 2 for sure :)

lol we did?

We tried to tell gidiup not to be food, they would not last on that side, guess I was right since gidiup is basically gone now...I seen your forums, and them asking for support that you guys "promised" but I guess that was mostly one sided deal haha

The players that Why recruit into Why!! are not food? Some of them co, yeah sure, but most of them are internalled out of boredom, how is that anything different? And no, Gidiup are not food. We have helped them multiple times throughout the world and still help them to this day.

and I think your confused maybe? I have only offered one guy to join us,only reason being that he wanted to join us before he was with you guys, but I told him no because his location and I didnt want him to get wiped out..so not sure what your on about "multiple times"

oh and just like our side..I wouldnt trust everyone you have now lol,maybe watch you you bring in......

Thanks bro I appreciate the heads up.