EQ:Failure of yet another mass recruiter

DeletedUser

We've seen it before, hundreds of times. Nub duke recruits everyone under the sun, pushes rank, and falters when the sim-city phase of the game ends. A lot of internals, capping small tribes or tribeless, and generally avoiding all conflict possible. Even with a "war" going on, EQ still has time to do these things.

[spoil]
image_zpsny6iumay.png
[/spoil]

Salt!, mkc, *rise*, and V1king are all too small to be a threat. Heck, V1king is currently being dismantled by Old (good job guys), so EQ is just leeching caps off them. Then to top it off, their members are getting bored.... Internals galore. I also know of 3-4 members who are going to quit and war EQ just so they don't stab their own eyes out of boredom.

From where i sit, I can see several of their top 20 leaving in the next few weeks, either because they are afraid of a fight, or just because they can see EQ really does suck. Then the tribe disbands, most players join other tribes while a few band together and form a new tribe called Pheonix or some stupid name. The left overs will be eaten up by former tribe mates. It's so bad there, people join and leave the same day (faurkkk). 100k players near the Rabid/EQ front leave (Arioch44).

So my advice to the members of EQ: get out while you can. Join someone better (that's not hard to do, I've seen their forums), and eat up the mass recruiting sim city nubs.

Request for Rabid: please op these nubs quickly and make them scatter. There's a few good players there, but the tribe as a whole is a huge stain on my map. Please clean it up.

DeletedUser45512

So much one sided bs cant be bothered to point out all the things that are wrong with this post

DeletedUser

So much one sided bs cant be bothered to point out all the things that are wrong with this post

Love replies like this - dismiss an entire post, and justify it by saying you "can't be bothered" to actually justify it.

Seems like a fairly accurate thread starter to me!

DeletedUser57190

His is post seems fairly legit from where I'm sitting
already players are leaving EQ . Their op ( if you want to call it that ) on rabid was not co ordinated . They declared and it appears they didn't even prepare by stacking the front lines.
They also tried to get other tribes in their side. Yes I know that's part of the game. But that failed terribly

cannot see anything other than inactivity stopping rabid

Alpha-Q

Ill help then. Bc the post is pretty much BS. Most of the tribe was premade, not mass recruit. I think I was the 9th member when i joined. There was recruiting at the beginning of the world, to fill ranks. There were a couple recruits the last couple weeks that were not originals, but most of the people in there, I've been in skype chat with for months.

You say they avoid war, and then mention that they declared a war. Your are developmentally delayed. You mention the nobling of a Rise vilalge as if it were a negative statistic. And then you forget to mention that Rise was our second war. If the remaining players are still attacking us, why would we no defend ourselves?

When a large player needs to leave the game for RL, these forums are full of bs about one player doing nothing to help his tribe, and just internalling blah blah blah. We made a concerted effort to clear the aforementioned villages as soon as possible, so we could get back to work. You would expect that these same trolls would be consistent and laud the expediency with which Turkey was cleared out. But trolls are trolls. What more can you expect.

Lastly, front lines were stacked. I know because you guys lost all your nukes and half your nobles on me on day 1 :p We lost a couple villages since then, mostly when Rabid sold the farm to rim Evodude, a guy they didn't like (one of our few late recruits).

It's easier to dismiss an entire post, than waste time refuting the blatant inaccuracies and attempt to propagandize these forums. I'm still not sure why I didnt just follow Fred's lead. Look how many words that took. So yeah, its just faster to say "your post is bs", and then go eat my steak

DeletedUser

now that EQ has fallen I don't see any tribe capable of killing Rabid, so I am pretty sure the world is gonna end soon and Rabid will win. unless, unless one thing happens, the whole world gangbang rabid that means EQ,Public,Panda,Sarcow,X,Boob Vs Rabid and I believe it is unlikely to happen.

Garrock

Ill help then. Bc the post is pretty much BS. Most of the tribe was premade, not mass recruit. I think I was the 9th member when i joined. There was recruiting at the beginning of the world, to fill ranks. There were a couple recruits the last couple weeks that were not originals, but most of the people in there, I've been in skype chat with for months.

You say they avoid war, and then mention that they declared a war. Your are developmentally delayed. You mention the nobling of a Rise vilalge as if it were a negative statistic. And then you forget to mention that Rise was our second war. If the remaining players are still attacking us, why would we no defend ourselves?

When a large player needs to leave the game for RL, these forums are full of bs about one player doing nothing to help his tribe, and just internalling blah blah blah. We made a concerted effort to clear the aforementioned villages as soon as possible, so we could get back to work. You would expect that these same trolls would be consistent and laud the expediency with which Turkey was cleared out. But trolls are trolls. What more can you expect.

Lastly, front lines were stacked. I know because you guys lost all your nukes and half your nobles on me on day 1 :p We lost a couple villages since then, mostly when Rabid sold the farm to rim Evodude, a guy they didn't like (one of our few late recruits).

It's easier to dismiss an entire post, than waste time refuting the blatant inaccuracies and attempt to propagandize these forums. I'm still not sure why I didnt just follow Fred's lead. Look how many words that took. So yeah, its just faster to say "your post is bs", and then go eat my steak

Thanks Alpha, and I don't mean this as a flame, I certainly do not think anyone would deny that EQ's early demise is a disappointment. As for the "one" player having to leave due to real life? What player is that? EQ has been internalling since the first nobles came out...

Your stacks? There were "some" stacks, but nothing extraordinary...

Your wars? Who exactly? Every tribe has had to noble other players from other tribes, but most of us considered it food, and consequently refrained from declaring a war. As has been so highly publicized, no other tribe has had so many internals as EQ.

EQ leadership has been silent, EQ rounded up some tribes, coordinated a war effort, then disappeared, leaving not only their own members in the lurch, but also their allies, all the while promoting a "new" premade.

I am disappointed, frustrated, and aggravated, almost to the point of anger. While the initial topic may not be spot on, and may have some inaccuracies, EQ, all of it's PnP, all of the drum banging, has not lived up to it's potential. Without a doubt there is/was a lot of talent in the tribe, but it did not perform, whether that had to do with the personalities, or gross mismanagement of leadership, I really don't know. I had hoped for a challenge, and I guess, will continue to hold out for some hope that something competitive comes out of all this.

Good-luck to all former EQ, hope you guys get yourselves in gear and build something fresh, something successful, and something worthy of the talent that was in EQ.

/cheers

DeletedUser

Looks like my predictions were pretty accurate. Mass exodus:

[spoil]
image_zpsjyww07r7.png
[/spoil]

oh, and look....forming a new tribe:

[spoil]
image_zpsbaqeezul.png
[/spoil]

just admit that the nub tribe EQ is dead and save some face. You're just embarrassing yourself.

good luck to the former members who were smart enough to bail. I'm sure you will do much better in your new homes.

also, I'm curious who will step up and challenge Rabid for the top?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orlok-tsubodai

EQ and so called "wars" nobled a few villages and recruited their members. This thread is the most accurate thing I have seen written about EQ.

EQ were/are incredibly overrated. How can you fold so easily it was pathetic.

Congrats to rabid but really they just showed what a massive hype job EQ and their leadership were

DeletedUser103709

I still cant believe they disbanned before somone got rimmed ( not including evo that account was a goner for along time )

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And the Oscar for biggest disappointing tribe goes to EQ :icon_razz:

Erig

I think the disband was unnecessary. Wont bring any difference to the direction of the war.

DeletedUser118341

As much as I like Ronnie as he is a really nice guy. Anyone who talked to him I am sure will attest to this.

I was not surprised by early collapse of EQ. It has happened on other worlds he has lead on. He just doesn't make a good leader, because he doesn't seem to possess any form of strategic thinking.

His tribes seem to enter conflicts/wars, before they are ready. They don't seem to prepare for conflict properly (have multiple ops already set up / stack the front effectively). And always have members just wanting to leave due to him lack of organisation. This was a premade for the most part. So it is completely shambolic for them to fall apart in this way, before Rabid really did anything.

I think it is a shame considering the amount of times he has tried this. But perhaps it is time for him to give up this 'leading a top tribe' dream unless he shows remarkable improvements soon.

As for the post about 'Rabid already set to win the world'. Can this player just quit TW. Rabid look like a solid tribe, but tribes can always been brought down, you just need the right team for them to fight (and no, I don't mean organise a gang-bang).Stop being so defeatist, and just become better at the game.

Orlok-tsubodai

now that EQ has fallen I don't see any tribe capable of killing Rabid, so I am pretty sure the world is gonna end soon and Rabid will win. unless, unless one thing happens, the whole world gangbang rabid that means EQ,Public,Panda,Sarcow,X,Boob Vs Rabid and I believe it is unlikely to happen.

I'm sure you were one of the people telling us all how great EQ were going to be.

Honestly Rabid haven't proven anything, EQ were clearly not very organized but took little to no damage in this war. neither side had any what you could call successful ops.

They do seem to be a strong tribe but Rabid are yet to have overcome any challenge so far.

DeletedUser105579

I'm sure you were one of the people telling us all how great EQ were going to be.

Honestly Rabid haven't proven anything, EQ were clearly not very organized but took little to no damage in this war. neither side had any what you could call successful ops.

They do seem to be a strong tribe but Rabid are yet to have overcome any challenge so far.

Rabid defeated Goons, TBS and EQ in less than a week :lol:

hurod

Russell, i think we cant take the credit of their defeat. I would say it was Atmos who defeated TBS and EQ.

New tribes, new enemies. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser118941

Where is atmos' response? I would love to see him put something up about this again :)

Orlok-tsubodai

Rabid defeated Goons, TBS and EQ in less than a week :lol:

I don't mean to take anything away from Rabid. You guys did what was expected, however I think the main advantage was the rabid leadership Garrock > Atmos EQ council. EQ clearly have skill as shown in the exchanges, theres is/was alot of talent in there.

The point is really just how disappointing EQ turned out to be, and the fact they gave up when the war had barely started, nothing significant had even happened. Rabid's dismantling of TBS and Goons was fairly impressive in fairness.

Garrock

I don't mean to take anything away from Rabid. You guys did what was expected, however I think the main advantage was the rabid leadership Garrock > Atmos EQ council. EQ clearly have skill as shown in the exchanges, theres is/was alot of talent in there.

The point is really just how disappointing EQ turned out to be, and the fact they gave up when the war had barely started, nothing significant had even happened. Rabid's dismantling of TBS and Goons was fairly impressive in fairness.

This is absolutely true, as is hurod's statement. All we proved, or did was show that we were ready to fight, that we were going to be difficult opponents, and yes, we are laying a smack down on Goons, but they are not a strong tribe, I hardly consider them "war" material, other than that they were part of the declaration.

I really am not sure what went on with EQ, or TBS for that matter... as stated by eddie, atmos seems a sincerely nice guy, with great intentions, but he lacks vision, and commitment. A leader has to be prepared to put in a lot of work and effort, it's more than simply putting together talented players and then hoping they carry the tribe.

As for Rabid dominating the world, there are a lot of talented players in this world, Rabid has a few, but quite honestly we are a mixture of talent, but what we strive to do as a tribe, yes even our better players, is to make everyone better, coordinate, work together, and be a team. It's not going to be a gang bang that defeats us, I mean a gang bang could play a part, but it is going to be a tribe or tribes with a similar level of commitment and coordination. I hope we see that this world, and fairly soon.