Difference: 0
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 138,026
Side 2: 138,026
Difference: 0
chart
Export to public forums

DeletedUser

Lets just lay down some facts about Tyrant vs Why?

Below is some graphs, clearly you can see when said tribe has done Ops

I have Added Conquered villages along with ODD

d709fb076129dc15019946495e6f437c.png

824ad779bdb1a5be2ba4a15737c79a56.png

So Tyrant's First Op was a success

Little ODD from the Why?? side with substantial gains from Tyrant.

Closely followed by the Why?? Op

Little ODD from Tyrant side with zero gains on the Why?? side.

You slowly start to see a trend.

High spikes for Tyrant Ops compared to Why??

I think of recent there most successive Op to date was their latest one with an impressive 4 caps, altho one was recapped.

So lets try and keep on topic forgotten.....and above all

201503_1020_dgcga_sm.jpg

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just wondering, where was Forgotten not on topic?

And I think it just is wrong leaving Gidiup out of the warstats when thats when we have done most work lately.
If those were taken into account I would think we are about even.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah dont see any comment off topic here. And ofc gidiup has been working with Tyrant for a long time, that´s why we have been focusing them, so we could see the real borders and fight Tyrant as whole tribe. Seems like we can do that soon as Tyrant is recruiting everyone worth something in gidiup.

So things might get more interesting in the main war now as the borders are getting bigger! Hoping for more fun to come in this world, gl to Tyrant, hope those new recruits will serve you well.

DeletedUser

Well lets be honest, You need something, cos the last 4 ops have been a disaster really

I think Giddiup must be the only tribe you couldn't get on board, With a lot of sense.

Just about ready to start using my other hand to continue counting the tribes you have Diplomacy with to side against us :)

its cute

Like this cat

images

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well lets be honest, You need something, cos the last 4 ops have been a disaster really

The last ops havent really been a disaster. We got some work done. Not much but can't except that your enemies will just lie down an die the first few ops you run.

I think Giddiup must be the only tribe you couldn't get on board, With a lot of sense.

I'm not even sure if we tried to get Giddiup on board.

Just about ready to start using my other hand to continue counting the tribes you have Diplomacy with to side against us :)

I'm really sorry for your condition :( It cant be easy in dailylife with only 3 fingers on a hand.

its cute

Like this cat

That cat ain't particularly cute btw

images

You are pissing against the wind

DeletedUser

Touched a nerve streetgut?

I'll let you calm down a bit before commenting again :)

58763475.jpg

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you know. I wasnt salty at all reading what you wrote. But then that "stay salty" picture comes in and I get so so salty.

DeletedUser

quite afew of the top tribes on this world are disappointing in the way they play the game, But can't say I've not done the very same before its all a learning curve :), eventually you just gotta take risks instead of trying to make yourself safe and secure, otherwise you recruit everything, hug and make family tribes and before you know it you've turned the entire world into a steaming pile of plop.

I grew tired of waiting for at least one of the tribes in K43 to imply they would be taking that risk within the next month. There's nothing quite like a continent in which the top six tribes (four main tribes, two of which have a family branch) almost all have diplomacy with one another and show no signs of ever wanting that to change. The exception in this case being TIME with Why??/Why!!. I would have stuck around and joined TIME if the recruiter would have at least slightly suggested a war with cVc was on the horizon.

Anyway, when is APEX going to take a break from conquering inactive villages and merging to create their "C" around the rim to join in on this war? I assume they would be siding with Why?? against Tyrant based on conquering stats, location, and the recent merge of 420. Any chance those "skirmishes" are going to escalate soon? Apparently, both sides are content with letting them play out on an individual level, rather than a tribal level.

Conscience

I grew tired of waiting for at least one of the tribes in K43 to imply they would be taking that risk within the next month. There's nothing quite like a continent in which the top six tribes (four main tribes, two of which have a family branch) almost all have diplomacy with one another and show no signs of ever wanting that to change. The exception in this case being TIME with Why??/Why!!. I would have stuck around and joined TIME if the recruiter would have at least slightly suggested a war with cVc was on the horizon.

Anyway, when is APEX going to take a break from conquering inactive villages and merging to create their "C" around the rim to join in on this war? I assume they would be siding with Why?? against Tyrant based on conquering stats, location, and the recent merge of 420. Any chance those "skirmishes" are going to escalate soon? Apparently, both sides are content with letting them play out on an individual level, rather than a tribal level.

Me and Mango both miss you <3

DeletedUser106815

'Tis true, we miss you dearly. Your inactive villages fought bravely in your absence though. Loyalist pigs managed to stop two trains by sheer force of will.

DeletedUser

Me and Mango both miss you <3

'Tis true, we miss you dearly. Your inactive villages fought bravely in your absence though. Loyalist pigs managed to stop two trains by sheer force of will.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't help but notice you both avoided answering the question. I would have liked to keep playing alongside you guys, but I don't have so much time to play that I could afford to wait for some conflict that would keep my interest. L.o.H was at least something for me to do for awhile, but it was really disappointing to learn they were the only tribe I wouldn't have diplomacy with after joining one of the top tribes in the area. A few years ago, I might have been around when you guys finally decided to declare on a tribe. It is a little hurtful that you guys had room to bring in a whole tribe, but I was apparently going to take up too much space. For that reason, and the fact that I had nobody to sacrifice troops against, you guys actually stumbled upon troops on an account that was set to delete.

Back on the topic, I expect you guys to officially join this war in the next two weeks. It would be a small token that I could appreciate on my birthday if something happened on the most lifeless world I have ever experienced. I want to see some real nukes and nobles exchanged soon. I think you guys have waited long enough, considering you were supposed to be joining at the start. You would have been in a much better situation to declare if you didn't lose Abby a couple weeks ago. Was that a deletion out of boredom as well?

DeletedUser106815

I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't help but notice you both avoided answering the question.

To be fair, when does anyone openly answer questions on the externals? It's unfortunate and part of why they are so dreadfully dull. Also, neither of us is really in a position to speak as tribal representatives. Just a couple of grunts doing what they can to help our tribe thrive.

That being said, as anyone can see from looking at TWStats, it does appear that skirmishing between Tyrant and APEX has increased recently. Does this mean we've "joined the war" and picked a side? Not really my place to say, but one can infer from the stats what they will.

DeletedUser

FEI(For Everyone's Information....)
[spoil]
ProGamer2010 Mar 01, 08:18
is that all you can do? throw fakes? I thought you would be better than that T_T

You in WHY Family need to stop OPing [ally]Tyrant[/ally] and start OPing me! You need to prove to world 84 your Tribe is better... o_O

ProGamer2010 Mar 01, 08:20
Rimmed me and you guys will win this world, but if you can't do that. You will lose or your Tribe will be disbanded...

Mezonis Mar 01, 09:04
We had personal NAP, till you crossed the line.
With Tyrant you've agreement, that they let you live while you send them support and you are happy. So to speak, they're using you.
I don't think that it's something to brag about for you or express how good as player you are.
You lost all, name, trust, whatsoever, and as a player you're nothing.

Anyway, your days are counted, as either we take, either you give all for free to Tyrant. Both works for me.

ProGamer2010 Mar 01, 10:07
Author said:
We had personal NAP, till you crossed the line.

It was you who crossed the line mate. I never attacked you! But you did! Something to meditate about...

Author said:
With Tyrant you've agreement, that they let you live while you send them support and you are happy. So to speak, they're using you.

Where the heck you get such information? or are you presuming that is the case? No mate, Tyrant helped me to Sniped your Nobles and so I helped them. I live by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you want others do unto you". [ally]Tyrant[/ally] helped me, I helped them. StookDog, MehCooky, Lord Armandini and 1 other attacked and took my village, I do the same to them. [ally]Lhamas[/ally] sent cats to me, I did the same! and now you attacked me! I also do the same to you! ^^ What is hard to understand about it?

And also, I live by the Code "The Strong shall live in order to protect the weak" and not the other way around "The strong shall survive, the weak shall die" Hence for my slow growth since I didn't attacked or nobled players at the start of this world! and that is why StookDog even has grown!

Author said:
I don't think that it's something to brag about for you or express how good as player you are.
You lost all, name, trust, whatsoever, and as a player you're nothing.

Certainly, I am not bragging and I didn't lose Trust and whatsoever... clearly it is you, whom I respected and have lost that respect... you clearly are alike with Forgotten Warrior X. Who exchange a good player for some villages...

Author said:
Anyway, your days are counted, as either we take, either you give all for free to Tyrant. Both works for me.

It ain't over until it's over mate! ^^

and Good Luck! ^^

Best Regards to you my friend ^^
[player]ProGamer2010[/player]
TW War God

[/spoil]

So not everyone presumes too much... ^^

DeletedUser

To be fair, when does anyone openly answer questions on the externals? It's unfortunate and part of why they are so dreadfully dull. Also, neither of us is really in a position to speak as tribal representatives. Just a couple of grunts doing what they can to help our tribe thrive.

That being said, as anyone can see from looking at TWStats, it does appear that skirmishing between Tyrant and APEX has increased recently. Does this mean we've "joined the war" and picked a side? Not really my place to say, but one can infer from the stats what they will.

A quick glance at the war stats for the last week would suggest you guys deserve a nice little pat on the back. You have been coming out ahead with more than double their conquers.

[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: APEX
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 6
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,032
Side 2: 40,255
Difference: 62,777

chart
[/Spoil]

Unfortunately, adding in your family tribe puts you behind, but you guys are still relatively even.

[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: APEX, ApexB
Side 2:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 19
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 118,177
Side 2: 141,509
Difference: 23,332

chart
[/Spoil]

Of course, one week is a relatively small sample size, considering the age of the world and the tribes involved. While the recent stats my be a good indicator of momentum, some people might argue that the big picture is all that really matters. With that said, the APEX Family would come out on top when looking all the way back to the beginning.

Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 29
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 198,375
Side 2: 201,962
Difference: 3,587

chart
[/Spoil]

These war stats might give Tyrant haters and Why?? Family supporters some hope that the tables might be turning soon. If the APEX Family is managing to hold their own and even take a small lead in the skirmishes, the prospect of them putting all of their effort into this war might be promising. Of course, the war stats are missing a key component to the recent development of the APEX Family, 420. They are missing here because they disbanded to merge into ApexB. This is a move that might appear to have bolstered the southern territory and front with Tyrant, but a look into the stats might tell a different story.

[Spoil]
APEX Family Conquers (Forever)Tyrant Conquers (Forever)Skirmish Breakdown (Forever)
TribeConquersTribeConquersTribeConquers
42020420102420-82
ApexF0ApexF5ApexF-5
ApexB4ApexB13ApexB-9
APEX31APEX16APEX15
Total55Total136Total-81
APEX Family Conquers
(Last 7 Days)
Tyrant Conquers (Last 7 Days)Skirmish Breakdown
(Last 7 Days)
42004207420-7
ApexF0ApexF0ApexF0
ApexB2ApexB13ApexB-11
APEX15APEX6APEX9
Total17Total26Total-9
[/Spoil]

I wonder if taking in the 420 refugees will end up being the downfall of APEX.

Conscience

Only time will tell (since i have now left my position in APEX) i do not have much of a say, Anyway wasn't you bashing for Why?? members? There's a lot of rim players that needed cleaning up. :)

DeletedUser110464

A quick glance at the war stats for the last week would suggest you guys deserve a nice little pat on the back. You have been coming out ahead with more than double their conquers.

[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: APEX
Side 2:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 6
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 103,032
Side 2: 40,255
Difference: 62,777

chart
[/Spoil]

Unfortunately, adding in your family tribe puts you behind, but you guys are still relatively even.

Side 2:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 19
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 118,177
Side 2: 141,509
Difference: 23,332

chart
[/Spoil]

Of course, one week is a relatively small sample size, considering the age of the world and the tribes involved. While the recent stats my be a good indicator of momentum, some people might argue that the big picture is all that really matters. With that said, the APEX Family would come out on top when looking all the way back to the beginning.

Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 29
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 198,375
Side 2: 201,962
Difference: 3,587

chart
[/Spoil]

These war stats might give Tyrant haters and Why?? Family supporters some hope that the tables might be turning soon. If the APEX Family is managing to hold their own and even take a small lead in the skirmishes, the prospect of them putting all of their effort into this war might be promising. Of course, the war stats are missing a key component to the recent development of the APEX Family, 420. They are missing here because they disbanded to merge into ApexB. This is a move that might appear to have bolstered the southern territory and front with Tyrant, but a look into the stats might tell a different story.

[Spoil]
APEX Family Conquers (Forever)Tyrant Conquers (Forever)Skirmish Breakdown (Forever)
42020420102420-82
ApexF0ApexF5ApexF-5
ApexB4ApexB13ApexB-9
APEX31APEX16APEX15
Total55Total136Total-81
APEX Family Conquers
(Last 7 Days)
Tyrant Conquers (Last 7 Days)Skirmish Breakdown
(Last 7 Days)
42004207420-7
ApexF0ApexF0ApexF0
ApexB2ApexB13ApexB-11
APEX15APEX6APEX9
Total17Total26Total-9
[/Spoil]

I wonder if taking in the 420 refugees will end up being the downfall of APEX.

For the record a few weeks ago renship had made some kind of deal with apex where they took his rim villas and he took some of theirs closer to the core in return when we were on better terms.

As far as the why war goes just an update for the war stats ig in case any of you wanted to see it:

bf49737a6d9d2bf262c04a3b154bd67f.png

132f3677eab20ab706752ff21a528c1b.png
1967c6957b0025f9c7b9af56eea83ed1.png

And overall stats (from tyrant being the ally side, why as the enemy):
671fe04a49efffcf90d7fefee23f92d3.png

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know you guys dont got the Gidiup-part of the warstats so I'll just post those for you so we get the full "Side 1 versus Side 2" stats.

addc655538.png

Yakushi Kabuto

I know you guys dont got the Gidiup-part of the warstats so I'll just post those for you so we get the full "Side 1 versus Side 2" stats.

addc655538.png

Woooowww!! Why?? so strong! incredibleszzzxxz

You strongly disagree not putting Gidi on the stats in the externals, so you post and include them :D

(PS: streetgut only post when there is something he strongly disagree [like internals and such])

Is that really the "Full side 1 and 2"???? Are you really sure about that LOL :D Don't kid yourself Hahah