Farmers Only - Grasping for Salavation

OTDDeathAwaits

It delights me to inform all of you involved in the recent approach to me to have your larger accounts recruited to finish the world is DECLINED! :icon_twisted:
2502928-7546786094-images

So there is no further misunderstandings NME will now officially and for one time only on W74 Declare War! :icon_eek:
26066813.jpg

Growth are Grasping for Salvation but ironically are on a steady decline to Irrelevance and the Death of the Tribe :lol:
five-stages-of-decline.gif

Why Declare?
logo.png

Until now there have been no official In-game war stats because of lack of declaration and it is time to remedy that since all NME can do now is stat-pad until we reach or dominance to declare W74 as victory.
shutterstock163246544.jpg

and Remember...
Be-polite-write-diplomatically-even-in-a-declaration-of-war-one-observes-the-rules-of-politeness.jpeg

DeletedUser62294

It delights me to inform all of you involved in the recent approach to me to have your larger accounts recruited to finish the world is DECLINED! :icon_twisted:
2502928-7546786094-images

So there is no further misunderstandings NME will now officially and for one time only on W74 Declare War! :icon_eek:
26066813.jpg

Growth are Grasping for Salvation but ironically are on a steady decline to Irrelevance and the Death of the Tribe :lol:
five-stages-of-decline.gif

Why Declare?
logo.png

Until now there have been no official In-game war stats because of lack of declaration and it is time to remedy that since all NME can do now is stat-pad until we reach or dominance to declare W74 as victory.
shutterstock163246544.jpg

and Remember...
Be-polite-write-diplomatically-even-in-a-declaration-of-war-one-observes-the-rules-of-politeness.jpeg

One of the worst pnps I've seen if you're going to take time to do it at least make it good. If/when you win the world how is it going to feel being one of the worst tribes to ever win a world ?

OTDDeathAwaits

One of the worst pnps I've seen if you're going to take time to do it at least make it good. If/when you win the world how is it going to feel being one of the worst tribes to ever win a world ?

Why stick around to officially lose to one of the worst tribes to win a world? Doesnt say much about Growth or what you have going on for yourself.

DeletedUser62294

Goodness you're starting to sound like the Table players begging people to quit. Myself I get enjoyment of seeing such bad attacks and the tryhards. Each month you're not at 70% percent makes me smile. As was it not back in November you had member boasting the world would be over by Christmas ?

OTDDeathAwaits

Please tell me how the world would have been over by Christmas 2015 - only way is if Growth had their way and got the merger you desperately seek. You knew you couldnt go to-to-toe with us...I dont blame you.

When we reach the 70% and the world is closed out all the smiles that Growth had by nobling barbs to try and diminish our world % will all have been for nothing because we will reach it and will smile last.

If we wanted to end the world in a short timeframe we would recruit your large players like suggested...but obviously we like the way the world is going. So you are smiling, but we are smiling to. What a happy world we are in.

DeletedUser62294

Well sounds like your members boasts of finishing it by Christmas as you said was unattainable so sad. By your own tribes actions I would say you were the ones scared of going toe to toe which I don't blame you. The proof is all there you recruit 3 players from the other tribe shows fear, taking advantage and finding ways to increase an attackable ban shows fear. Please mate stop with the lies and the propaganda this all started with you betraying someone you called a friend ......one of the reasons this game is coming to a sad death dishonest people.

DeletedUser109837

Well sounds like your members boasts of finishing it by Christmas as you said was unattainable so sad. By your own tribes actions I would say you were the ones scared of going toe to toe which I don't blame you. The proof is all there you recruit 3 players from the other tribe shows fear, taking advantage and finding ways to increase an attackable ban shows fear. Please mate stop with the lies and the propaganda this all started with you betraying someone you called a friend ......one of the reasons this game is coming to a sad death dishonest people.

This is bullshit on so many levels. None in their right mind would believe that the world would end by Christmas. The only one saying that was tuzain and the only way it was happening was with a merger, which didn't happen. Grwoth recruited 3 players form loyal, i don't see a difference there :icon_confused:

Cmon mate ofcourse we are gonna attack a player that insulted us and then got himself banned. What tuzain did was extremly childish and stupid.

OTDDeathAwaits

You can point your finger at me and the moves we made, deals struck and backs stabbed. Growth has its own full list of ploys that were undertook as we all know :lol:

Let me introduce you to two things strategy and diplomacy. Growth were second rate to NME's capabilities when it came to those two aspects and finally we are proving to be better than you in actual in game combat too.

Call me a backstabber, betrayer, dishonest... blame me for the death of the game. I am just someone who knows what they want and will get it #winning :icon_cool:

DeletedUser62294

So you're saying you're tribe mates lied about being able to finish the world by Christmas ? I'm not saying Growth didn't recruit players from Loyal but that is irrelevant as we aren't the ones who stated we want it "to be a fight" or not able to go "toe to toe". I'd say yes you wanted a fight but only one you felt 101% confident in winning. My closing statement is as soon as you can reach 70% the better I can no longer feel duty bound and quit this shell of a game.

OTDDeathAwaits

So you're saying you're tribe mates lied about being able to finish the world by Christmas ? I'm not saying Growth didn't recruit players from Loyal but that is irrelevant as we aren't the ones who stated we want it "to be a fight" or not able to go "toe to toe". I'd say yes you wanted a fight but only one you felt 101% confident in winning. My closing statement is as soon as you can reach 70% the better I can no longer feel duty bound and quit this shell of a game.

Which members of NME said it would be over by Christmas 2015 by nobling Growth members, please :icon_rolleyes:
Even if someone did I am sure it was all in good spirit and with optimism(do you remember optimism?), dont be so hung up on some comment you think you read from someone... :icon_wink:

To win you have to knock down all superpowers in the world in some shape or form. Sooner or later either Growth/NME/Loyal were going to war; why not be calculated and only take on a fight that we are sure we can win. Why stretch ourselves and make NME members feel the way Growth troops currently do? Our tribe play for the social aspect and the collaboration because we know the win is coming and its timeframe is a matter of indifference. Growth are just aspiring to delay 70% by a few months and see victory in that.
Let me thank you for your sense of duty, prolonging the world and allowing all of us in NME to play on together as a team. :icon_biggrin:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sitting on my k63 throne with laughing at you right now.
Also having quadruple your ODA is hilarious too mr. Bit Cloud. Or 86M ahead of your #1 in ODA, or 134M from your #2. Go noble your inactives and barbs bitches...

Also more people approached NME to end the world with them joining us. Some recent, some not so recent. Growth has never fought a real war. You surprised Loyal twice, you beat ADHD after months, the worst tribe that even reached #4 in the ranks (behind NME, Loyal, Growth). It took you the same amount of time to beat ADHD as it took us to beat Loyal. That says a lot lol.
Your tribe can't OP a real target for sh*t. You cant defend as a tribe either. You only bend over or struggle temporarily at best.

And for the love of every religion's God, why the hell would NME finish the world with Growth? Who would you buy that lie. Why trust a tribe you never interacted with, never been allied with, never did ANYTHING together apart from Solo being 'buds' with Tuzain... Like seriously. Do you guys understand Growth isn't respected as a tribe? And you were just kept in a safe distance while we fought the REAL contender of the world win? (aka Loyal). And you liked being spectators and only joined in the war mid-August when we had brought Loyal to their knees, although you had said you'd join mid to late July. Guess you liked what you saw and you wanted us to soften them up more for ya.

And personally speaking, I've been frontline in 3 K's you massively dominated and since November no-one did anything to me. You prefered to focus hard on k51,61 and our semi-actives or smaller members (or scrubs like xa4cd). This is your tribe. Going for the easy prey, and now that you're out of easy prey you go after barbs.

Also making you happy delaying our win, is just miserable lol. Simply a loser's mentality.

aquilon

sFkZSRY.jpg

zslMn4d.jpg

When you all ready to recap a villa of your homie but you get stopped by 700 spears

f3d7dcdae1118b1ea5821a14e49e2e82.jpg

#FeelsBadMan

DeletedUser62294

You're so full of it Adam

Oh how I've missed you Dino but you're right I am full of it. Full of telling the truth how it is. I play with a certain code no backstabbing, being honest In my dealings, and having fun. Has this always worked no there are times when I have "lost" at this game however I've also won on two worlds and made a plethora of lifelong friends so I'll continue being full of it. Thank you for the compliment.

OTDDeathAwaits

Oh how I've missed you Dino but you're right I am full of it. Full of telling the truth how it is. I play with a certain code no backstabbing, being honest In my dealings, and having fun. Has this always worked no there are times when I have "lost" at this game however I've also won on two worlds and made a plethora of lifelong friends so I'll continue being full of it. Thank you for the compliment.

You were in the victorious tribes on two different worlds, you mean to say that your leadership on those worlds never played some cloak and dagger. You are in denial.

DeletedUser62294

Considering I was in the leadership of one so knew the dealings no. The other again no best group of players I've ever played with and probably one of the best teams TW ever had. Their standards of the game were to the extent all but a few quit a few years back when Innogames did the big update that broke all the scripts and then the developers pretty much told us tough shit. We were well on our way to winning the world we were playing at that time as well. We cared more about the fight and having fun than winning a world. If another tribe could give us a good fight good we wanted that. There are tribes and leaders that don't have to resort to "cloak and dagger" to win. Sorry mate

OTDDeathAwaits

Considering I was in the leadership of one so knew the dealings no. The other again no best group of players I've ever played with and probably one of the best teams TW ever had. Their standards of the game were to the extent all but a few quit a few years back when Innogames did the big update that broke all the scripts and then the developers pretty much told us tough shit. We were well on our way to winning the world we were playing at that time as well. We cared more about the fight and having fun than winning a world. If another tribe could give us a good fight good we wanted that. There are tribes and leaders that don't have to resort to "cloak and dagger" to win. Sorry mate

Inspiring

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cool story
I'm teary now. I guess you were one of the best in that group of the best that ever played the game?
axaxaxaxaxa

DeletedUser62294

I'm an average player as are most players on this world. But still not as average as your trolling attempts.