PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

DeletedUser66411

^^ pd and wet were probably better off not declaring this war publicly

Indeed. Rank 1 and 2 announcing they are hugging to attack a tribe less than one third their size. I could see them both attacking TCO but making it public is embarrassing. Its already common knowledge WET is trying to hug the whole world. Lets see if PD follows suit.

DeletedUser70389

Indeed. Rank 1 and 2 announcing they are hugging to attack a tribe less than one third their size. I could see them both attacking TCO but making it public is embarrassing. Its already common knowledge WET is trying to hug the whole world. Lets see if PD follows suit.

It's common knowledge? Oh please tell me where you get your info from because said person needs slapped in the mouth.

DeletedUser66411

It's common knowledge? Oh please tell me where you get your info from because said person needs slapped in the mouth.

I know that in the past few weeks WET has tried to or secured diplomacy with at least Smurfs, MORs, VVV, HTS, and PD. If I do my math right that is every major tribe around you? I think it might be you that needs the knowledge lesson.

DeletedUser

"Wait what ?

Is this a gangbang where the gangbanged tribe is half the size of each of the gangbangers ?

yay to wet and pd !"

It's called tribal hugs mate. Being number 1 and 2 of the world teaming up to destroy 1 tribe which is half the size from each of them. It's embarrassing to say the least. But declaring war publicly about the top 1 and 2 of the world going against a mere #7? That's an EPIC move that will be referenced to the next world as a joke.

DeletedUser

It's called tribal hugs mate. Being number 1 and 2 of the world teaming up to destroy 1 tribe which is half the size from each of them. It's embarrassing to say the least. But declaring war publicly about the top 1 and 2 of the world going against a mere #7? That's an EPIC move that will be referenced to the next world as a joke.

For the record, on top of that they each newly allied or NAPed every tribe near TCO. Not saying its a dumb move, but they can't deny hugging every damn tribe in the area. Suddenly entire area went quiet to us. We knew the storm was coming.

We are fighting. We have more ODA than PD in the war. Every tribe around them is just scared to hit them. PD messaged many of our guys as soon as war started to either quit tribe, join them, or leak info. Seems rather unnecessary after declaring in such a large manner. Guess they needed even more help than being #1 and #2 sandwiching a smaller tribe.

Either way Teh Ninja will carry them. Premium Points for the win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavyreigns

War or Mopjob?

I wouldnt have declared this one but its not like there is anything else going on atm

DeletedUser

First and foremost I'd like to extend respect to PD's leadership especially with all the debacling that has gone on.

I wouldnt have declared this one but its not like there is anything else going on atm

Imho, it wouldn't surprise me if the core was relieved of the academy tribes.

uGRvqUQ0rBZv2.gif

DeletedUser83995

Anyone who knows anything about Brad leading tribes. This is his style of play. He will hug big tribes to war small tribes then try to merge with the big tribe. If the big tribe declines and goes to war with brads tribe. Brads tribe will fall apart within weeks. It's a common path Brad has been taking since I met him a long time ago.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well Brad just lost all his troops like a rookie. So he better hurry up with that Wet merge.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone who knows anything about Brad leading tribes. This is his style of play. He will hug big tribes to war small tribes then try to merge with the big tribe. If the big tribe declines and goes to war with brads tribe. Brads tribe will fall apart within weeks. It's a common path Brad has been taking since I met him a long time ago.

I been playing TW for 4 years and TBH that's what all tribes do . Jeeze so hypocritical

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;MzCLLHscMOw]https://youtu.be/MzCLLHscMOw[/video]

DeletedUser

PD sure is quiet for once. They launched an op on us today at 13:37 that couldn't have failed more. Nukes and nobles dead galore.

We gained one million ODD in war stats, while they conquered 1... Yes 1 village that we recapped anyways.

Hope all that offense loss was worth gaining nothing. Oh yeah... Better hug a bit more and get some defense, because you just failed PD.

This would be a great time for you to post an "oh snap" gif or something Brandon. For once you have a moment.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PD sure is quiet for once. They launched an op on us today at 13:37 that couldn't have failed more. Nukes and nobles dead galore.

We gained one million ODD in war stats, while they conquered 1... Yes 1 village that we recapped anyways.

Hope all that offense loss was worth gaining nothing. Oh yeah... Better hug a bit more and get some defense, because you just failed PD.

This would be a great time for you to post an "oh snap" gif or something Brandon. For once you have a moment.

Brandon Quit he don't play TW no more , said RL was getting busy ..