PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

Michael Corleone.

Eh its alright from what we can all gather, he was the kind of guy who likes to lick shiny things

DeletedUser

PD as a tribe should not be hated. A lot of their members are good people.

Brad and Brandon are the issues. Brandon is gone now, and at least never pretended that he hated us. So as much as I hate to say it I respect Brandon much more than Brad.

Brad somehow convinced all his members that we were against them, while talking to me in game and Skype and pretending things were great.

Brad is a turd.

We will continue to fight this war. And by the way anyone that wants to hit PD we just gained 1.5 million ODD from them in the last 24 hours, and they are begging allies for help. They have very little left. Brad ran a failure of an op against us.

But I won't let this end without his members seeing his lies, and the generally community seeing it also. This could have been a quiet war. But he chose to make the war declaration state that WE plotted against them, so his members would be okay with it. That shit never happened.

I will eventually be posting a long string of talks between Brad and I, plus all the information leaked to me with time stamps. I want everyone to know beyond any doubt what to expect from Brad, I trusted him because I have history with him. Didn't matter. #1 douche award I would like to nominate him.

DeletedUser100230

We will continue to fight this war. And by the way anyone that wants to hit PD we just gained 1.5 million ODD from them in the last 24 hours, and they are begging allies for help. They have very little left. Brad ran a failure of an op against us.

You do realize that if u have gained over 1.5mil ODD we have gained a good amount of ODA. No sure about ur experience but my experience says D villages takes more time to re-build then O villages . So now u can work out the remaining maths .

Secondly Please do tell me whom we begging for Help ?? Stop running ur mouth without showing any proof .

DeletedUser

You conquered 1 village that we recapped for that offense loss. Also we mainly sniped your attacks. We didn't lose much. My math says that's a failed op.

And Wet finally stepped in after you failed. Either they suddenly decided 3 days later to attack, or they also were aware you failed and needed help.

Math done.

DeletedUser100230

You conquered 1 village that we recapped for that offense loss. Also we mainly sniped your attacks. We didn't lose much. My math says that's a failed op.

And Wet finally stepped in after you failed. Either they suddenly decided 3 days later to attack, or they also were aware you failed and needed help.

Math done.

Mate u seriously need some high school lessons :)
Maybe this game has destroyed ur life so take my advice ​GO GET A LIFE

DeletedUser

Also we mainly sniped your attacks. We didn't lose much. My math says that's a failed op.

You must have failed at math lmao. You recieved 1.5 mil ODD from mainly snipes? Who are you trying to fool... this isn't your tribal forum where you can bs people with your lies.

WET joined the war because they were going to be a target of TCO anyway. There is no rush little man, plenty of time to have their fill.

Your tribe, like SMURFS have a lot of unhappy campers, maybe focusing more on member satisfaction ig instead of crying on externals would be better?

TCO like most of their friends in SMURFS, are a bunch of nubs who quite honestly would struggle to play on the rim never mind in the core.

DeletedUser100230

*Makes claim trying to justify how op wasnt failure*

*Vivwrathe responds with logic*

*GO GET A LIFE*

#PDStayTrashy

If you talking about logic then i say read all my post again . I never denied the fact and i have no shame in admitting that hell yeah it was a failed op for you all who think it was a Op .. Maybe be soon or later you might understand the word strategy behind this .
Anyways thr is no point talking to haters ...

DeletedUser

Sorry. I figured I didn't need to mention. On top of sniping we also used a large amount of bonfires in key villages.

I figured it went without needing to mention that we bonfire stacked key targets, we aren't stupid. We sniped all your half ass attempts on villages we didn't stack.

I guess that's what I meant to say.

DeletedUser111495

TCO like most of their friends in SMURFS, are a bunch of nubs who quite honestly would struggle to play on the rim never mind in the core.

Calls TCO nubs but has to team up with another tribe to take them out :icon_biggrin:

Psihic

You must have failed at math lmao. You recieved 1.5 mil ODD from mainly snipes? Who are you trying to fool... this isn't your tribal forum where you can bs people with your lies.

WET joined the war because they were going to be a target of TCO anyway. There is no rush little man, plenty of time to have their fill.

Your tribe, like SMURFS have a lot of unhappy campers, maybe focusing more on member satisfaction ig instead of crying on externals would be better?

Wait what ?

They are a bunch of noobs yet you didnt take a single village in the op against them ?

Makes me think what that makes you .. :icon_eek:

Not to mention ganging up on a tribe quarter you and WETs combined size and still failing.

Laughable.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser112079

You do realize that if u have gained over 1.5mil ODD we have gained a good amount of ODA. No sure about ur experience but my experience says D villages takes more time to re-build then O villages . So now u can work out the remaining maths .

Secondly Please do tell me whom we begging for Help ?? Stop running ur mouth without showing any proof .

Are you trying to back up an op where you took 0 villages as being a good op?

1.5M ODD Works out at ~20 nukes lost. Had you gained 15-20 villages in this op it would probably be worthwhile, however assuming whatever tribe this is had stacked properly this op has been a total disaster on PD's end, as those 20 nukes lost will seriously hamper the growth of those who lost them.

Marioss001

Math done.

Emm did WET op you guys?

DeletedUser66411

Stats since declaration...Not much going on.

Side 1:
Tribes: PD, WET
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O

Timeframe: 03/03/2016 00:03:03 to 14/03/2016 21:41:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

DeletedUser83995

With Brandon gone PD have the opportunity to become a respected tribe. I wonder if they will take it..

You have never played a world with brad leading a tribe I take it.

This is not possible. Even if you begin to get respect for Brad's tribe it is only a matter of time before he does something stupid. This is just how he plays the game. Some players like it (Brandon and his gang), Most players don't.

It does not surprise me to hear that he is convincing his tribe that T-O-C is bad while talking nicely to their duke. This is another fairly common "Brad tactic" Used many times on W80 and W84.

Good luck to all three tribes I look forward to seeing stats picking up and how this war ends.