PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

Marioss001

Vinwrathe i can assure you that Wet did not op you yet so i cannot understand why you said "after PD fail on the op Wet took some action".

DeletedUser

Vinwrathe i can assure you that Wet did not op you yet so i cannot understand why you said "after PD fail on the op Wet took some action".

Is WET worried about PD talking VVV into making a separate front?

Just askin'.

DeletedUser

Sorry, Marioss. To be fair you are correct. I did not mean to imply that Wet had done anything like a major op on us yet.

DeletedUser

It seems this War Declaration is inspiring a bigger war of legendary proportions. . . or mythical. . . or something.

Meh.

Lot of backroom deals going on vs the ones who received all of its' backstabbings.

Whose keeping count?

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am in neither WET nor PD but please continue to tell me that I need a gang bang to take out a bunch of nubs :)

I have played with most of the main TCO tribe in previous worlds and they are so far below par its a joke. As for SMURFS, I've rimmed them on enough worlds to know they're not nearly as good as they've been hyped up to be lmao. You may ask why I mention them, I'm sure you'll see soon ;)

But you know, well done on stacking villages. It must be a hard thing to do especially when pulling D from 2 tribes :) noobs in numbers can still put up a fight, especially when clustered like they are and turtling to the max. I know most are turtling because most of them have been trying to take villages with defense and I've been killing off their attempts :( Not my villages if I may add.
Breaking a turtle cluster just takes time that is all.

I've also seen your ig mails KingPhoenix and I do have to ask how old you are? I know you may hate that your friends are having to deal with more than they planned to but spamming with immature mails? Really?

DeletedUser

I am in neither WET nor PD but please continue to tell me that I need a gang bang to take out a bunch of nubs :)

I have played with most of the main TCO tribe in previous worlds and they are so far below par its a joke. As for SMURFS, I've rimmed them on enough worlds to know they're not nearly as good as they've been hyped up to be lmao. You may ask why I mention them, I'm sure you'll see soon ;)

But you know, well done on stacking villages. It must be a hard thing to do especially when pulling D from 2 tribes :) noobs in numbers can still put up a fight, especially when clustered like they are and turtling to the max. I know most are turtling because most of them have been trying to take villages with defense and I've been killing off their attempts :( Not my villages if I may add.

I've also seen your ig mails KingPhoenix and I do have to ask how old you are? I know you may hate that your friends are having to deal with more than they planned to but spamming with immature mails? Really?

Sorry that we aren't up to your standards. It must be dealt with. Going to tell everyone to try way harder. I had no clue.

DeletedUser88057

In reply to Mr/miss Elite Shinobi
Problems with your statement are....neither in PD or WET yet you say your killing off their attempts so either you are and embarrassed to say so OR these 2 tribes need your help so badly you have access to their villages to help them out but everyone needs a little help now and then guess PD and WET are no exceptions even with the help of their basher tribes i may add....if your not in either tribe how do you get access to all these accounts i say accounts because its the way i read your boasting if your an outsider how do they even allow you account sitting its a big NO...and you cant be co-playing that would make you IN one of the tribes. My guess is you have access to PD as WET have really cleverly held back from attacking TCO/TCO A apart from the odd skirmish letting PD look stupid which im sure they now realise this...... :)
If your a Noob ill explain Mr or Miss elite shinobi kinobi.... it goes something like this ...Tribe A.. for this case we will call them PD send nukes at tribe B we will call them TCO or TCO A are you following so far? then they get other members of PD to add their little nukes and some are real clever in getting tribesmates to put nukes in between nobles its called snipe busters or something ...anyway back on track ..they also have others support following their nobles attempts ....now TCO or TCO A now play clever and they also get tribesmates to send them support from the many attackers coming at them its called S.t.a.c.k.i.n.g for that reason and be dumb not to dont you think? although the 2 biggest tribes can always rebuild using their PP as most did to get where they are now ..... Im sure youll come up with some ...."umm my mate.. a friend did it.. my buddy told me" reason to explain your post and how you seem know so much without being any part of the 2 tribes ill await your reply i promise not to laugh either ...Forgot to say a quick look and i cant find any ex TCO or Smurfs players that even played on any of the few World your known as Elite Shinobi and i cant be bothered to check any longer... maybe you were under another name and different worlds for the mix up .
Over to you

Last edited:

DeletedUser118822

Dont care enough to defend Smurfs name from some random player, so all I have to say to you sir, is go suck a long slong. Don't pretend to know our plans, don't pretend to know us, and my slong is ready for you whenever.

Sincerely:
The only person on this forum who actually knows what Smurfs is doing
Vincent12144- Co-Duke of Smurfs

DeletedUser

Well hello there VVV.

DeletedUser

Seems someone assumed I was talking about the war lol I've been taking out their troops since before the war started. That is why I know they are turtles :)

Also putting offense between nobles are anti snipes. If you're going to 'teach' me anything, know it yourself first :) And I never said anything about stacking being a stupid move, rather that any noob can do it.

As far as access to info goes, I have a great reach but my favorite part of it all is the disgruntled smurfs who think their leadership is shocking. I for one don't object to this, having dealt with them before I think that is a compliment if anything. And no, I won't show my proof. I think its obvious why too. The only thing I'd get from doing so would be to tell you I told you so. I don't feel the need for your justification but I also realise it means a never ending back n forth because without proof its just words.

People always complaining about the way others play the game and why? because its not the way they play it or like to play it lmao. Whether that be gangbangs, PP or any other part of the game. If people want to use pp why do you have a problem with it? because you dont have money to throw at the game? Or maybe its because you say there is no skill in it but you'll sit there at your computer farming all day because thats pro aye? There are many ways to play this game and maybe it was its versatility that made it a great game once upon a time. Unfortunately those days are long gone.

I don't mind the hate :) you'll always be hated by someone no matter where you stand.

KP, wrong again. Another try maybe? ;)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems someone assumed I was talking about the war lol I've been taking out their troops since before the war started. That is why I know they are turtles :)

Also putting offense between nobles are anti snipes. If you're going to 'teach' me anything, know it yourself first :) And I never said anything about stacking being a stupid move, rather that any noob can do it.

As far as access to info goes, I have a great reach but my favorite part of it all is the disgruntled smurfs who think their leadership is shocking. I for one don't object to this, having dealt with them before I think that is a compliment if anything. And no, I won't show my proof. I think its obvious why too. The only thing I'd get from doing so would be to tell you I told you so. I don't feel the need for your justification but I also realise it means a never ending back n forth because without proof its just words.

People always complaining about the way others play the game and why? because its not the way they play it or like to play it lmao. Whether that be gangbangs, PP or any other part of the game. If people want to use pp why do you have a problem with it? because you dont have money to throw at the game? Or maybe its because you say there is no skill in it but you'll sit there at your computer farming all day because thats pro aye? There are many ways to play this game and maybe it was its versatility that made it a great game once upon a time. Unfortunately those days are long gone.

I don't mind the hate :) you'll always be hated by someone no matter where you stand.

KP, wrong again. Another try maybe? ;)

don't know why im bothering but aye why not

1) you say someone assumed - well you are in a war thread

2) access to info - disgruntled you say hhhhhhhmmmmmm nope [that's usually me :)]
and if there are well couldn't be that bad if they aint even voicing there issues

3) no proof - well ill make an assumption with no proof, you either don't play the world, got rimmed recently or a person whos been blocked from replying, if your none of those you might be in the wrong forum

4) if my assumptions wrong then I ask the simple question - what is your in game name for world 86?? [be honest]

5) theres already threads about game play and tactics and im afraid this aint that thread

now im going back to me farming :)
have a lovely day

EDIT: now will there be any stats to this war or further talk
or will it be further diverted away from its topic?

Last edited:

Marioss001

I think tonytiger09 will update today with the new stats from last night op against t-c-o.sorry i cant do it by myself right now :)

DeletedUser

don't know why im bothering but aye why not

1) you say someone assumed - well you are in a war thread
I suppose you're right there, though the point was that they're turtles. What I said was just there to tell you how I know.

2) access to info - disgruntled you say hhhhhhhmmmmmm nope [that's usually me :)]
and if there are well couldn't be that bad if they aint even voicing there issues
Having dealt with SMURFS leadership before, I wouldn't be bothering to voice my issue either. I'd just make other arrangements but thats me. I'll leave that there.

3) no proof - well ill make an assumption with no proof, you either don't play the world, got rimmed recently or a person whos been blocked from replying, if your none of those you might be in the wrong forum
I wish I was in the wrong forum

4) if my assumptions wrong then I ask the simple question - what is your in game name for world 86?? [be honest]
Come on now, that would take the fun out of it :(

5) theres already threads about game play and tactics and im afraid this aint that thread
When people are whinging about things like pp usage it kinda makes it relevant :)

now im going back to me farming :)
have a lovely day
Good, your account needs it.

EDIT: now will there be any stats to this war or further talk
or will it be further diverted away from its topic?

Sure, I've said somethings that I shouldn't have and was quite rude too but this week hasn't been a good one. I could have handled what I said better but whats done is done :D

KP, I mentioned it because I enjoy watching you try to figure it out. That is all but you are free to believe what you wish :)

DeletedUser70389

I think tonytiger09 will update today with the new stats from last night op against t-c-o.sorry i cant do it by myself right now :)

Here ya go bro

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, PD
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 667
Side 2: 188
Difference: 479

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: