Account Manager - Stockpile Distribution Frequency

DeletedUser118875

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how often the Account Manager - Stockpile Warehouse Distribution feature runs? I do a lot of farming with Loot Assistant, so my warehouses are frequently filling up. In my villages with academies built, I usually just mint some gold coins; however, not all of my village's have academies yet, so minting is not always an option. Recently, I have tried enabling the "Manage warehouse distribution" option in Account Manager, but I am still finding that some of my villages have overflowing resources, and, worst of all, there are inactive merchants in the villages, who are not doing anything about the full warehouses.

Because of this, I am left to wonder how often does Stockpile run? And is there anyway to increase its frequency so some of my villages are not always overflowing, while others that could actually use the resources are empty?

If it helps, here are my current settings:

Code:
Merchant reserve: 0
Max travel time: 6 hours (this is more than enough for my villages to reach each other)

The only other setting I have messed with is assigning my newly conquered villages a higher priority for supplying. Aside from that, and the two settings above, everything else is default. So, I'm not sure why AM Warehouse Distribution seems to rarely ever run :icon_confused:

Thanks in advance,
Ghost

DeletedUser118341

3 times a day. 8 hours apart.

On the 2 worlds I have it running. The times are 00:00 / 08:00 / 16:00. (Or within 40 mins of that atleast).

I suggest you tick the 'Yes' for the first statement on advanced settings too. And perhaps play with your shortage/surplus figures too.

However, after giving those 2 pointers. AM distribution isn't the most effective thing in the world. I suggest you keep it on. But also run a 'res balancer' one a day also (or I guess more if you can be bothered).

If it is just specific villages being an issue however, you could always set up trade routes too.

Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

DeletedUser118875

3 times a day. 8 hours apart.

On the 2 worlds I have it running. The times are 00:00 / 08:00 / 16:00. (Or within 40 mins of that atleast).

I suggest you tick the 'Yes' for the first statement on advanced settings too. And perhaps play with your shortage/surplus figures too.

However, after giving those 2 pointers. AM distribution isn't the most effective thing in the world. I suggest you keep it on. But also run a 'res balancer' one a day also (or I guess more if you can be bothered).

If it is just specific villages being an issue however, you could always set up trade routes too.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah, I have 'Yes' marked on the first Advanced Settings option. (I don't think I have changed that one, so I think it's marked Yes by default.) I'll have to play with the other settings.

And okay, yeah, I'll run the Resource Balancer script I have, because 3 times a day is simply not enough for some of my villages. I may set up a trade route. My village that is giving me the most trouble is pretty far from my main cluster, so I just conquered a +50% Warehouse Capacity bonus village near it. Hopefully that will improve things.

Anyway, definitely a helpful and complete answer. I will be giving you some rep for it.

Upvote 0