PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

Or you are just butt hurt still and try to flame everything that is posted. People like you are why these forums die, I quit posting random crap because I got tired of hearing your asinine comments.

I would love it if you just stop posting all together so we wouldn't have to see this abomination of a PnP. I don't flame everyone. I didn't know PD = everyone.

DeletedUser

Wait. Am I seriously seeing someone being attacked for stating that 900 axe, 300 LC and 10 cats sent multiple times was a dumb move?

How are you defending that statement?

Because a cat op to take academies you can do with 50 axe and 15 cat.

Seriously you are saying its a safe gamble to assume they dodged ... But kept enough to justify sending 900 axe, 300 cat to their death on a whim?

Just doesn't seem like a solid game plan. Considering you could use those axe and LC to instead cat fake way more villages at the same time, therefore greatly I creasing the chance you hit an academy.

Am I missing something? Or is this just you guys defending a stupid move because you can't be real ever, seriously like... Ever.

DeletedUser

5xtDarAHeWhRn5nTsKk.gif

SmHtamczIKCHe.gif

3o7ZeTmU77UlPyeR2w.gif

DeletedUser

Can I post a better one? Or do you want me to do one for you?

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: PD, Boob
Side 2:
Tribes: Fade

Timeframe: 20/03/2016 00:00:00 to 28/04/2016 15:43:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,193
Side 2: 68,931
Difference: 23,738

chart

Fade wasn't doing too well right from around the time of the second war declaration? Brad let's be honest you can't organise an OP to save your life. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118603

Well it looks like Faux has already "kicked" one member due to him being rimmed. Are we protecting stats now???
b3c834195d31c2bf1504bd358b5a6775.png

8d92e739d786df0198fae73666592849.png

DeletedUser

If that's the case, do we include WarZ in the war caps as well? Their OP's already backfired.

=edit=

Didn't think I'd get a blank reply. But no, we're not protecting stats. If we wanted to we would of included all parties involved in the PnP and declaration.

But I guess that info forum isn't listing that the WarZ duke got nobled out either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117872

If only we could include war z stats as you guys are working together! It would bring a much better perspective to things!

Michael Corleone.

I think you Faux folks should explain how War Z is helping out PD. I do not play this world and there are several readers that do not. So you are saying PD needs help taking out Faux?

DeletedUser107233

MC Chintzy's location was horrid and was kicked mainly due to his location compared to his skill.

MR.MR

MC Chintzy's location was horrid and was kicked mainly due to his location compared to his skill.

His position and skill was rated good enough for him to be recruited, but now because he came under fire its time to call him a noob and kick him to save stats? I bet he would never have been kicked and called a noob had he not come under fire...

Sounds like Faux is a great tribe, where do I apply?

DeletedUser

Location / Skill are the things which should be seen while recruiting.No location is horrid if player can withstand the pressure & has a tribe backing him.I believe no player account should be kicked if they don't quit/become inactive.

Anyways different tribes have different policies.Some protect their own with all they have got..

Some others let them die & kick them to save stats.

That's what differentiate Great ones from normal tribes

DeletedUser

PD goth me in a moment of slacking off/ was working at that time :p
Faux has no blame at all and did great, talked with me and wanted to help me.
We were talking abbout stacking my villages, but i overestimated myself and payed the price for it :)
Them kicking me was also after we talked abbout it. So nothing but respect to Faux leadership.

btw brad, dont forgeth to pay them that bounty ;) or you going back on that now?

DeletedUser58259

Next time wait til he's rimmed to kick.

It looks rather bad when you kick during the rimming. What couldn't wait? He obviously was about done.

DeletedUser118975

My Map be like

0ea09206bb36dd0c9abf42b4073a18af.png

I be like

latest

Or in the words of balian

84288884.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Next time wait til he's rimmed to kick.

It looks rather bad when you kick during the rimming. What couldn't wait? He obviously was about done.

Guess some tribes are different, we kicked early and yours decided to recruit half of your enemies, difference is we are not hugging PD like yourselves, perhaps you should get yourself into a war before commenting.... a war where you actually war, oh wait you and PD are afraid of fighting each other :lol: